When the Denver Broncos (3-8) visit the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium, they will aim to halt a three-game losing streak.
Ravens vs. Broncos Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 9 points, with sportsbooks listing the Ravens as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Ravens have -435 odds to pick up the win, while the Broncos are listed at +350 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 39.5 points.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Broncos Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
The Ravens are putting up 356.1 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 11th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 15th, allowing 335.6 yards per game. The Ravens rank eighth in scoring offense (25 points per game) and 12th in scoring defense (20.6 points allowed per game) this season.
The Ravens are compiling 193.4 passing yards per game on offense (26th in the NFL), and they rank 27th on defense with 253.6 passing yards allowed per game. The Ravens have been a handful for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (second-best with 162.7 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (second-best with 82 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
The Ravens have been a tough matchup for opposing teams on third down, as they rank top-five in both third-down offense (fifth-best with a 45.7% third-down percentage) and third-down defense (second-best with a 32.6% third-down percentage allowed) this year. The Ravens rank ninth in offensive yards per play (5.7) and 17th in yards per play allowed (5.5) this season. The Ravens have forced 20 total turnovers (second in NFL) this season and have turned it over 12 times (eighth in NFL) for a turnover margin of +8, the second-best in the NFL.
The Broncos have been dominant on the defensive side of the ball, allowing just 306.4 total yards per contest (third-best). Offensively, they rank 24th by posting 319.1 total yards per game. On offense, the Broncos are bottom-five, generating just 14.3 points per game (worst). Fortunately, they are excelling on the defensive side of the ball, giving up just 17.6 points per contest (fourth-best).
The Broncos rank 19th in the NFL with 214.8 passing yards per contest, but they’ve been led by their defense, which ranks third-best by giving up only 184.7 passing yards per contest. In terms of rushing, the Broncos rank 24th in the NFL on offense (104.3 rushing yards per game) and 19th on defense (121.6 rushing yards allowed per contest).
On offense, the Broncos are bottom-five on third down, producing a 28.2% third-down conversion percentage (third-worst). Fortunately, they are excelling on the defensive side of the ball, ceding a 32.7% third-down rate (third-best). In terms of yards per play, the Broncos’ defense has been leading the way for the team, as they rank second-best in the NFL with 4.8 yards allowed per play. In terms of offense, they are compiling 5 yards per play, which ranks 26th. At -1, the Broncos have the 22nd-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with 11 forced turnovers (25th in NFL) and 12 turnovers committed (eighth in NFL).
Ravens vs. Broncos Injury Report
Ravens vs. Broncos Betting Analysis
Ravens Betting Insights
The Ravens have covered the spread five times over 11 games with a set spread. The Ravens have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
Ravens games have gone over the total four times this season. The Ravens won six of the 11 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (54.5%).
The Ravens did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -435 or shorter.
Broncos Betting Insights
The Broncos are 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
This season, Broncos games have hit the over once. The Broncos have been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +350.
Ravens vs. Broncos Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.5||46.1||44.9|
|Implied Total AVG||25.2||26.2||24.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-3||3-1||3-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||42||42.1||41.9|
|Implied Total AVG||22.6||23.2||22.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-4||1-2||1-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||1-1||0-3|
Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has 2,231 passing yards, 17 touchdowns (ninth in the NFL) and seven interceptions this year. He has completed 62.1% of his attempts, averaging 202.8 yards per game and 6.9 per attempt.
- To go along with his passing statistics, Jackson has 755 rushing yards (first on the Ravens), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews‘ 601 receiving yards this season have come from 79 targets and 52 receptions. He’s averaging 60.1 receiving yards and 5.2 catches per game, with five receiving touchdowns.
- In the passing attack, Devin Duvernay, has racked up 344 receiving yards and three touchdowns after grabbing 29 balls on 39 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 31.3 yards and 2.6 receptions in 11 games.
- In the running game, Kenyan Drake averages 4.6 yards per attempt (19th in the NFL) and 43.6 yards per game for 392 total rushing yards. He has scored three rushing touchdowns this season.
- Drake’s 16 receiving targets have led to 11 receptions (1.2 per game) for 52 yards (5.8 per game) and one TD.
- On defense for the Ravens, Roquan Smith has put up 103 tackles, five TFL, 3.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 2022.
- Patrick Queen has four sacks (third on the Ravens) in addition to his seven TFL, 75 tackles, and one interception.
- Calais Campbell has collected 28 tackles, three TFL, 5.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
- So far this season, Chuck Clark has 66 tackles.
- Russell Wilson has passed for 2,369 yards this year, with eight touchdowns and five interceptions. He is completing 58.9% of his passes while averaging 236.9 yards per game and 7.1 per attempt.
- On the ground, Wilson has added one rushing touchdown and 137 rushing yards (third on the Broncos).
- Latavius Murray has scored four rushing touchdowns, while totaling 358 rushing yards (4.1 per attempt and 51.1 per game).
- So far this season, Greg Dulcich has caught 19 passes for 234 receiving yards with one touchdown through the air. He has been targeted 29 total times and is averaging 3.2 receptions per game over six games played.
- Kendall Hinton has 262 receiving yards from 18 receptions after getting 24 targets.
- Alex Singleton’s 2022 showing includes 84 tackles and five TFL through 11 games. He leads the Broncos in tackles.
- Josey Jewell has 2.5 sacks (second on the Broncos) to go with seven TFL and 67 tackles.
- Dre’Mont Jones has 38 tackles, eight TFL, and 5.5 sacks during the 2022 campaign.
- Kareem Jackson has totaled one TFL and 58 tackles.
Ravens vs. Broncos Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Ravens, and we expect that Ravens will cover the spread (Ravens -9). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 39.5 points.
How to Bet on Ravens vs. Broncos
You can bet on Ravens vs. Broncos at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Ravens vs. Broncos picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.