Lumen Field is where the Las Vegas Raiders (3-7) will square off against the Seattle Seahawks (6-4) on Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Seahawks vs. Raiders Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 4 points, with sportsbooks listing the Seahawks as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Seahawks have -195 odds to pick up the win, while the Raiders are listed at +165 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 47.5 points.
How to Watch Seahawks vs. Raiders Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Lumen Field
The Seahawks are totaling 352.1 yards per game on offense (12th in NFL), and they rank 26th on defense with 370.0 yards allowed per game. The Seahawks sport the 22nd-ranked defense this year (24.1 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fifth-best with 25.7 points per game.
The Seahawks are putting up 227.7 passing yards per game on offense (13th in the NFL), and they rank 21st on defense with 229.1 passing yards allowed per game. Despite having a bottom-five run defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (140.9 rushing yards allowed per game), the Seahawks have had more success offensively, ranking 13th in the NFL by putting up 124.4 rushing yards per game.
The Seahawks are averaging a 43.1% third-down percentage on offense (ninth in the NFL), and they rank 27th on defense with a 44.5% third-down percentage allowed. The Seahawks have the 16th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.5 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 6.0 yards per play. The Seahawks have the fifth-best turnover margin in the league at +4, forcing 17 turnovers (sixth in NFL) while turning it over 13 times (14th in NFL).
The Raiders are generating 342.3 total yards per contest on offense this season (16th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 370.5 total yards per game (27th-ranked). With 22.5 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Raiders rank 16th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 24th, surrendering 24.2 points per game.
The Raiders rank ninth in the NFL with 235.5 passing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 24th with 247.6 passing yards allowed per game on defense. The Raiders are generating 106.8 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (23rd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 122.9 rushing yards per contest (20th-ranked) on defense.
The Raiders have been struggling on third down, ranking fourth-worst with a 46.4% third-down conversion percentage allowed per game. They have been more effective offensively, compiling a 37.0% third-down rate (24th-ranked). The Raiders’ defense has been struggling in terms of yards allowed per play, ranking fifth-worst at 5.9. They have been more productive offensively, posting 5.6 yards per play (12th-ranked). The Raiders own a -1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
Seahawks vs. Raiders Injury Report
Seahawks vs. Raiders Betting Analysis
Seahawks Betting Insights
The Seahawks have put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
Seahawks games have gone over the total five times this season. The Seahawks went 4-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 44.4% of those games).
The Seahawks had a record of 3-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -195 or shorter (50%).
Raiders Betting Insights
The Raiders have gone 4-6-0 against the spread this season. The Raiders are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
This season, Raiders games have hit the over five times. The Raiders have won one of the three games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
The Raiders have played as an underdog of +165 or more once this season and lost that game.
Seahawks vs. Raiders Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||46.0||45.5||46.3|
|Implied Total AVG||25.2||24.8||25.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-3||2-0||3-3|
|Point Total AVG||47.3||46.5||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||25.6||25.8||25.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-5||2-2||0-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-0||1-2|
Players to Watch
- Geno Smith has passed for 2,474 yards (ninth in the NFL), 17 touchdowns (sixth in the NFL) and four interceptions this year. He is averaging 247.4 yards per game and 7.8 per attempt, while completing 72.8% of his passes.
- He has also rushed for 218 yards (third on the Seahawks) and added one touchdown on the ground, while averaging 21.8 rushing yards per game.
- Kenneth Walker III has put up 588 rushing yards with seven touchdowns (65.3 yards per game through nine games). His 4.9 yards per attempt rank 19th in the league.
- Walker has 18 catches on 24 targets for 103 yards. He has yet to score a receiving touchdown.
- In the passing game, Tyler Lockett, has totaled 640 receiving yards and five touchdowns after grabbing 54 balls on 71 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 64.0 yards and 5.4 receptions over 10 games.
- D.K. Metcalf averages 4.8 receptions and 58.1 yards per game, and has 581 total receiving yards and 48 catches. He’s gotten 77 total targets, and has caught four touchdown passes.
- Over on the defensive side, Jordyn Brooks has 104 tackles and 1.0 TFL in 2022. His tackle total leads the Seahawks and is third in the NFL.
- Uchenna Nwosu has 41 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks this season.
- Cody Barton has totaled 68 tackles, 2.0 sacks, and one interception so far this year. He’s second on the Seahawks in tackles.
- So far this season, Tariq Woolen has 34 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five interceptions.
- Derek Carr has thrown for 2,435 yards this year, with 15 touchdowns and five interceptions. He is completing 62.4% of his passes while averaging 243.5 yards per game and 7.0 per attempt.
- Davante Adams has 925 receiving yards (fourth in the NFL) and 10 touchdowns (second in the NFL) on 64 receptions (ninth in the NFL), while being targeted 112 times.
- Mack Hollins has put up 468 receiving yards and two touchdowns on 36 receptions, while being targeted 58 times on the season.
- Foster Moreau has 21 catches for 251 yards and one receiving touchdown. He averages 2.6 yards per game in eight games and has been targeted 35 times.
- In 2022, Maxx Crosby has amassed 63 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks over 10 games.
- Duron Harmon has two interceptions on top of 44 tackles and four passes defended.
- During the 2022 season, Denzel Perryman has 46 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack in seven games.
- Rock Ya-Sin’s season stats include 39 tackles in nine games. He is fifth on the Raiders in tackles.
Seahawks vs. Raiders Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this game is the Seahawks, and we expect that Seahawks will cover the spread (Seahawks -4). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 47.5 points.
How to Bet on Seahawks vs. Raiders
You can bet on Seahawks vs. Raiders at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Seahawks vs. Raiders picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.