The No. 19 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-0) will clash with the Liberty Flames (2-0) at Truist Field in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Wake Forest vs. Liberty Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 17 points, with oddsmakers listing Wake Forest as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Wake Forest has -845 odds to pick up the win, while Liberty is listed at +550 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 63.5 points.
Great promos & odds boosts
How to Watch Wake Forest vs. Liberty Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Stadium: Truist Field
- Wake Forest racked up 19.5 more points per game (41.0) than Liberty surrendered (21.5) last season.
- When the Demon Deacons recorded more than 21.5 points last year, they were 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Wake Forest racked up 147.7 more yards per game (467.9) than Liberty allowed per matchup (320.2) last year.
- When the Demon Deacons amassed more than 320.2 yards last season, the team was 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Wake Forest rushed for 160.6 yards per game last season, 20.7 more than the 139.9 Liberty allowed per outing.
- The Demon Deacons had a 5-4 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record when the team ran for over 139.9 yards last year.
- Liberty put up 4.7 more points per game (33.6) than Wake Forest surrendered (28.9) last season.
- The Flames were 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall last year when the team scored over 28.9 points.
- Liberty collected 436.2 yards per game last season, 22.6 more yards than the 413.6 Wake Forest allowed per matchup.
- In games that the Flames picked up over 413.6 yards last season, the team was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Last season Liberty averaged 181.2 yards per game on the ground, 14.6 fewer than Wake Forest allowed per outing (195.8).
- When the Flames rushed for more than 195.8 yards last season they had a 3-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record.
Wake Forest vs. Liberty Betting Analysis
Wake Forest Betting Insights
- Wake Forest’s record against the spread last season was 7-7-0.
- As a 17-point or greater favorite, Wake Forest had one win ATS (1-2) last year.
- The Demon Deacons won all nine of the games they were the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Demon Deacons played as a moneyline favorite of -845 or shorter in only two games last season, and they won both.
- Wake Forest had six of its 14 games go over the point total last season.
Flames Betting Insights
- Liberty covered the spread seven times in 13 games last year.
- The Flames split the two games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Flames entered two games last season as the underdog by +550 or more and won each of those games.
- Liberty had five of its 13 games go over the point total last year.
Wake Forest vs. Liberty Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||64.3||65.0||63.5|
|Implied Total AVG||37.4||40.3||34.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-0||5-0||4-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-1||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||57.5||56.9||58.2|
|Implied Total AVG||36.9||38.1||35.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-4||3-2||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Rondell Bothroyd collected 53 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and seven sacks in 14 games last year.
- In 14 games in 2021, Traveon Redd posted three interceptions to go with 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
- Luke Masterson had 2.5 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL and 63 tackles in 14 games a season ago.
- Luiji Vilain totaled 27 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and eight sacks in 14 games played.
- Storey Jackson hit the gridiron for 13 games, delivering 7.0 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL, 72 tackles, and one interception.
- Rashaad Harding accumulated 3.0 sacks to go along with 5.0 TFL and 53 tackles in 13 games.
- Javon Scruggs collected one interception to go along with 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- Skyler Thomas recorded 1.0 TFL, 37 tackles, and two interceptions in 13 games.
Wake Forest vs. Liberty Predictions and Pick
Wake Forest vs. Liberty betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Wake Forest vs. Liberty
You can bet on Wake Forest vs. Liberty at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Wake Forest vs. Liberty picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Our pick to win this matchup is Wake Forest, and we expect that Liberty will cover the spread (Wake Forest -17). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 63.5 points.