It’ll be the No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) against the UConn Huskies (1-2) in college football play at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Michigan vs. UConn Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 47.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Michigan as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Michigan has -10000 odds to pick up the win, while UConn is listed at +2400 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 58.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Michigan vs. UConn Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Stadium: Michigan Stadium
- Michigan racked up 35.8 points per game last year, comparable to the 38.5 per outing UConn surrendered.
- The Wolverines were 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when they recorded over 38.5 points last year.
- Michigan collected just 8.9 fewer yards per game (442.9) than UConn gave up per outing (451.8) last season.
- In games that the Wolverines piled up over 451.8 yards last season, the team was 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Last season Michigan piled up 214.1 rushing yards per game, 18.8 more than UConn allowed per contest (195.3).
- The Wolverines had a 6-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record when the team ran for more than 195.3 yards last season.
- UConn averaged 15.6 points per game last year, comparable to the 17.4 Michigan allowed.
- When the Huskies put up more than 17.4 points last season, they were 4-1 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- UConn racked up 65.4 fewer yards per game (265.2) than Michigan gave up (330.6) per outing last season.
- Last season UConn averaged 101.3 rushing yards per game, 25.1 fewer than Michigan allowed per contest (126.4).
- Last year the Huskies had a 1-2 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record in games the team ran for more than 126.4 yards.
Michigan vs. UConn Betting Analysis
Michigan Betting Insights
- Michigan had 11 wins in 14 games against the spread last season.
- The Wolverines put together a 10-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 90.9% of those games).
- The Wolverines never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- In 14 Michigan games last year, seven hit the over.
Huskies Betting Insights
- Against the spread, UConn was 6-6-0 last season.
- Last season, the Huskies won one out of the eight games in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, the Huskies were at least a +2400 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- There were six UConn games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
Michigan vs. UConn Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||51.8||53.8||49.2|
|Implied Total AVG||31.9||35.0||27.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||10-1||6-0||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||53.7||52.8||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||38.2||36.5||39.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-7||1-4||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a playmaker on defense, Aidan Hutchinson totaled 62 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 14 sacks in 14 games last year.
- In 14 games in 2021, David Ojabo totaled 34 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 11 sacks.
- Josh Ross had 0.5 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL and 102 tackles in 14 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2021, Daxton Hill compiled 65 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions over 14 games.
- On defense Jackson Mitchell, who was on the field for 12 games, registered 82 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- With 59 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack in 12 games, Ian Swenson was an important player on defense last season.
- With 32 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks, Travis Jones was a significant contributor last year on defense.
- Durante Jones compiled 1.0 TFL, 41 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
Michigan vs. UConn Predictions and Pick
Michigan vs. UConn betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Michigan vs. UConn
You can bet on Michigan vs. UConn at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Michigan vs. UConn picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is Michigan, and we predict that Michigan will cover the spread (Michigan -47.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 58.5 points.