The Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) and Tulane Green Wave (2-0) will battle at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium in Manhattan, Kansas.
Kansas State vs. Tulane Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 14 points, with bookmakers listing Kansas State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Kansas State has -702 odds to pick up the win, while Tulane is listed at +458 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 49.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Kansas State vs. Tulane Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Stadium: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
- Kansas State put up 27.5 points per game last year, 6.5 fewer than Tulane surrendered per contest (34.0).
- The Wildcats were 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when they put up over 34.0 points last season.
- Kansas State collected 67.8 fewer yards per game (361.9) than Tulane gave up per matchup (429.7) last season.
- Last season, Kansas State rushed for just 4.8 more yards (163.2) than Tulane allowed per contest (158.4).
- When the Wildcats ran for more than 158.4 yards last year, they had a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record.
- Last year Tulane averaged 6.6 more points per game (27.6) than Kansas State gave up (21.0).
- The Green Wave were 3-3 against the spread and 2-5 overall in games when they recorded over 21.0 points last season.
- Tulane collected 386.7 yards per game last year, 41.8 more yards than the 344.9 Kansas State allowed per outing.
- When the Green Wave churned out more than 344.9 yards last season, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
- Tulane rushed for 164.9 yards per game last year, 35.2 more than the 129.7 Kansas State allowed per contest.
- The Green Wave had a 5-3 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record when the team rushed for more than 129.7 yards last season.
Kansas State vs. Tulane Betting Analysis
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State covered the spread eight times in 13 games last season.
- Kansas State had one win ATS (1-1) as a 14-point favorite or more last season.
- The Wildcats won seven of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite last season (87.5%).
- The Wildcats played as a moneyline favorite of -702 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
- In 13 Kansas State games last season, six went over the total.
Green Wave Betting Insights
- Tulane’s record against the spread last year was 5-6-0.
- Tulane had two wins ATS (2-2) as a 14-point underdog or more last season.
- Last season, the Green Wave were listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Green Wave had a record of 0-1 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +458 on the moneyline.
- Last season, six of Tulane’s 11 games hit the over.
Kansas State vs. Tulane Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||52.7||51.9||54.4|
|Implied Total AVG||30.0||29.4||31.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-1||5-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||1-2||0-2|
|Point Total AVG||61.7||58.6||65.4|
|Implied Total AVG||37.5||37.2||38.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-7||0-3||0-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Felix Anudike collected 11.0 sacks to go with 9.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Daniel Green delivered 3.0 sacks to go with 13.0 TFL and 67 tackles in 13 games.
- Cody Fletcher had 1.0 sack to go with 5.0 TFL, 56 tackles, and one interception in 13 games a season ago.
- In 2021, Russ Yeast had four interceptions in addition to 34 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
- Nick Anderson helped lead the defense with 47 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and four sacks in 12 games.
- On defense, Macon Clark amassed 1.0 sack to go with 5.0 TFL, 49 tackles, and four interceptions.
- In 12 games, Darius Hodges registered 28 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and five sacks.
- The contributions of Joseph Dorceus, who was on the field for 12 games, included 4.5 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
Kansas State vs. Tulane Predictions and Pick
Kansas State vs. Tulane betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Kansas State vs. Tulane
You can bet on Kansas State vs. Tulane at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Kansas State vs. Tulane picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this game is Kansas State, and we expect that Kansas State will cover the spread (Kansas State -14). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 49.5 points.