ACC rivals will clash when the Florida State Seminoles (2-0) meet the Louisville Cardinals (1-1).
Florida State vs. Louisville Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 2.5 points, with bookmakers listing Florida State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Florida State has -149 odds to pick up the win, while Louisville is listed at +122 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 57 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Florida State vs. Louisville Live?
- Game Day: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Stadium: Cardinal Stadium
- Florida State put up 27.6 points per game last season, comparable to the 27.3 per matchup Louisville allowed.
- When the Seminoles recorded over 27.3 points last season, they were 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Florida State collected 23.9 fewer yards per game (379.4) than Louisville gave up per matchup (403.3) last year.
- In games that the Seminoles piled up over 403.3 yards last year, the team was 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Last year Florida State piled up 177.8 rushing yards per game, 20.1 more than Louisville allowed per outing (157.7).
- Last season the Seminoles had a 4-3 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 157.7 yards.
- Last year Louisville racked up 5.1 more points per game (31.6) than Florida State gave up (26.5).
- The Cardinals were 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when they scored more than 26.5 points last season.
- Louisville collected 68.8 more yards per game (446.6) than Florida State gave up per matchup (377.8) last year.
- When the Cardinals piled up over 377.8 yards last year, the team was 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Last year Louisville rushed for 65.6 more yards per game (210.2) than Florida State allowed per outing (144.6).
- When the Cardinals rushed for over 144.6 yards last season they had a 5-5 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record.
Florida State vs. Louisville Betting Analysis
Florida State Betting Insights
- Florida State’s record against the spread last season was 6-6-0.
- As a 2.5-point or greater favorite, Florida State had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- The Seminoles were the moneyline favorite only two times last season, and they split the games.
- The Seminoles played as a moneyline favorite of -149 or shorter in just two games last season, and they split them 1-1.
- Out of 12 Florida State games last season, four hit the over.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Louisville posted a 6-7-0 record against the spread last year.
- Louisville won twice ATS (2-3) as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last season.
- The Cardinals won one of the six games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Cardinals were 0-3 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +122 or more on the moneyline.
- Out of 13 Louisville games last season, six hit the over.
Florida State vs. Louisville Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||57.3||56.9||57.8|
|Implied Total AVG||33.8||34.6||32.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||1-3||2-3|
|Point Total AVG||60.5||58.8||63.1|
|Implied Total AVG||33.9||32.9||35.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||2-2||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||1-2||0-3|
Last Season’s Leaders
- As a key defensive contributor, Jermaine Johnson posted 72 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 11.5 sacks in 12 games last year.
- In 12 games in 2021, Jammie Robinson totaled four interceptions to go with 78 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
- Keir Thomas had 6.5 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL and 40 tackles in 12 games a season ago.
- Kalen DeLoach posted 63 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 12 games played in 2021.
- With 10.0 sacks to go with 17.0 TFL and 63 tackles in 13 games, Yasir Abdullah was an important player on defense.
- C.J. Avery accumulated 3.0 sacks to go along with 5.0 TFL and 97 tackles in 13 games.
- Qwynnterrio Cole helped on defense with one interception to go along with 85 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- A key player on defense, Kenderick Duncan Jr. had one interception to go with 74 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
Florida State vs. Louisville Predictions and Pick
Florida State vs. Louisville betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Florida State vs. Louisville
You can bet on Florida State vs. Louisville at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Florida State vs. Louisville picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this contest is Louisville, and we project that Louisville will cover the spread (Florida State -2.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 57 points.