The No. 10 USC Trojans (1-0) and Stanford Cardinal (1-0) will battle in clash of Pac-12 opponents at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, California.
USC vs. Stanford Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 8.5 points, with oddsmakers listing USC as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, USC has -368 odds to pick up the win, while Stanford is listed at +276 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 64.5 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch USC vs. Stanford Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Stanford, California
- Stadium: Stanford Stadium
- Last year, USC racked up 3.7 fewer points per game (28.7) than Stanford surrendered (32.4).
- When the Trojans recorded over 32.4 points last season, they were 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- USC averaged just 7.7 fewer yards per game (443.6) than Stanford allowed per contest (451.3) last season.
- In games that the Trojans picked up more than 451.3 yards last season, the team was 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- USC rushed for 145.3 yards per game last season, 90.4 fewer than the 235.7 Stanford allowed per outing.
- Stanford put up 11.4 fewer points per game (20.4) than USC gave up (31.8) last season.
- When the Cardinal scored more than 31.8 points last year, they were 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Stanford racked up 302.8 yards per game last season, 106.2 fewer yards than the 409.0 USC allowed per outing.
- Stanford rushed for 87.6 yards per game last season, 79.6 fewer than the 167.2 USC allowed per contest.
USC vs. Stanford Betting Analysis
USC Betting Insights
- Against the spread, USC went 4-8-0 last season.
- As an 8.5-point or greater favorite last season, USC had two wins against the spread (2-3).
- The Trojans finished 4-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Trojans had a 1-2 record last year (winning 50% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -368 or shorter.
- There were six USC games (out of 12) that went over the total last season.
Cardinal Betting Insights
- Stanford had three wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- Stanford won twice ATS (2-4) as underdogs of 8.5 points or greater last season.
- The Cardinal were underdogs 10 times last season and won twice.
- Last season, the Cardinal won one of their five games when they were the underdog by at least +276 on the moneyline.
- Last season, six of Stanford’s 12 games hit the over.
USC vs. Stanford Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||59.2||59.6||58.6|
|Implied Total AVG||34.6||35.7||33.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-3||2-3||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-5||0-2||0-3|
|Point Total AVG||52.9||52.5||53.3|
|Implied Total AVG||31.0||30.3||31.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-8||1-4||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Kana’i Mauga helped lead the way with one interception to go with 62 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended in 12 games.
- Tuli Tuipulotu delivered 5.5 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL and 32 tackles in 12 games.
- Drake Jackson recorded 5.0 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL, 23 tackles, and one interception a season ago.
- Chris Steele collected 20 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions over 12 games played in 2021.
- Levani Damuni was on the field for 12 games, amassing 2.0 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL and 61 tackles.
- Kendall Williamson was on the field for 12 games, registering 52 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
- Ricky Miezan helped on defense with 55 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks in 12 games.
- Kyu Blu Kelly recorded 42 tackles and two interceptions in 12 games.
USC vs. Stanford Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is USC, and we predict that Stanford will cover the spread (USC -8.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 64.5 points.
USC vs. Stanford betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on USC vs. Stanford
You can bet on USC vs. Stanford at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s USC vs. Stanford picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.