The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-0) and Oregon State Beavers (1-0) will battle in a matchup at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field in Fresno, California.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 1 point, with oddsmakers listing Fresno State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Fresno State has -113 odds to pick up the win, while Oregon State is listed at -109 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 58.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Fresno State vs. Oregon State Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Fresno, California
- Stadium: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
- Last year, Fresno State put up 7.6 more points per game (33.4) than Oregon State surrendered (25.8).
- The Bulldogs were 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall last season when the team notched more than 25.8 points.
- Fresno State averaged 76.3 more yards per game (463.7) than Oregon State gave up per outing (387.4) last year.
- In games that the Bulldogs picked up over 387.4 yards last season, the team was 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Fresno State rushed for 137.0 yards per game last year, just 6.8 fewer yards than the 143.8 Oregon State allowed per outing.
- The Bulldogs had a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record when the team rushed for more than 143.8 yards last season.
- Oregon State averaged 31.2 points per game last year, 10.7 more than Fresno State gave up (20.5).
- When the Beavers scored over 20.5 points last season, they were 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Oregon State collected 82.2 more yards per game (429.3) than Fresno State gave up per contest (347.1) last season.
- In games that the Beavers totaled over 347.1 yards last season, the team was 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- Last year Oregon State averaged 212.4 yards per game on the ground, 87.3 more than Fresno State allowed per contest (125.1).
- The Beavers had a 7-3 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record when the team rushed for more than 125.1 yards last season.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Betting Analysis
Fresno State Betting Insights
- Fresno State had eight wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- Fresno State’s ATS record as at least 1-point favorites was 6-5 last year.
- The Bulldogs won eight of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (80%).
- The Bulldogs had an 6-2 record last year (winning 80% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -113 or shorter.
- Fresno State had six of its 13 games go over the point total last season.
Beavers Betting Insights
- Oregon State posted a 7-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- Oregon State went 3-2 as underdogs of 1 point or greater last season.
- The Beavers were underdogs in five games last season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Beavers had a record of 3-1 when they were set as an underdog of -109 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- Last year, six of Oregon State’s 13 games went over the point total.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||58.0||58.8||57.2|
|Implied Total AVG||36.4||39.3||33.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-2||5-1||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||60.7||60.8||60.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34.7||35.3||34.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-4||4-1||0-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||2-0||1-2|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Evan Williams totaled 2.0 TFL, 78 tackles, and three interceptions.
- Arron Mosby compiled 6.0 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL and 36 tackles in 13 games.
- Kevin Atkins collected 7.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL and 34 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- In 2021, David Perales had 41 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and seven sacks.
- Avery Roberts hit the gridiron for 13 games, posting 2.5 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 64 tackles, and one interception.
- Omar Speights, who was on the field for 13 games, collected 0.5 sacks to go with 4.0 TFL, 56 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In 13 games, Andrzej Hughes-Murray posted 38 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks.
- With 1.0 sack to go along with 2.0 TFL, 32 tackles, and two interceptions, Rejzohn Wright made a big difference on D.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is Fresno State, and we predict that Fresno State will cover the spread (Fresno State -1). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 58.5 points.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Fresno State vs. Oregon State
You can bet on Fresno State vs. Oregon State at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Fresno State vs. Oregon State picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.