It’ll be the No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) versus the Toledo Rockets (2-0) in college football play at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.
Ohio State vs. Toledo Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 31.5 points, with sportsbooks listing Ohio State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Ohio State has -10000 odds to pick up the win, while Toledo is listed at +2500 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 63 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Ohio State vs. Toledo Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Stadium: Ohio Stadium
- Ohio State averaged 23.9 more points per game (45.7) than Toledo surrendered (21.8) last season.
- The Buckeyes were 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when they scored over 21.8 points last year.
- Ohio State racked up 211.7 more yards per game (561.2) than Toledo allowed per outing (349.5) last season.
- The Buckeyes were 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team churned out more than 349.5 yards last season.
- Ohio State rushed for 180.3 yards per game last season, 28.8 more than the 151.5 Toledo allowed per contest.
- Last season the Buckeyes had a 6-3 ATS record and a 9-0 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 151.5 yards.
- Toledo scored 10.6 more points per game (33.4) than Ohio State gave up (22.8) last year.
- The Rockets were 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall in games when they recorded more than 22.8 points last year.
- Toledo racked up 62.5 more yards per game (436.6) than Ohio State gave up per outing (374.1) last season.
- In games that the Rockets piled up more than 374.1 yards last year, the team was 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Last season Toledo averaged 197.6 yards per game on the ground, 69.7 more than Ohio State allowed per outing (127.9).
- Last season the Rockets had a 7-4 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 127.9 yards.
Ohio State vs. Toledo Betting Analysis
Ohio State Betting Insights
- Ohio State’s record against the spread last year was 6-6-0.
- Ohio State was unbeaten ATS (1-0) when at least a 31.5-point favorite last year.
- The Buckeyes went 9-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Buckeyes never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- Out of 12 Ohio State games last year, seven hit the over.
Rockets Betting Insights
- Toledo posted a 7-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Rockets split the two games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Rockets entered one game last season as the underdog by +2500 or more and won each of those games.
- There were seven Toledo games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
Ohio State vs. Toledo Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||64.1||65.4||62.3|
|Implied Total AVG||42.3||44.9||38.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-2||5-1||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||54.7||54.6||54.8|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||35.4||33.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-5||1-4||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Ronnie Hickman recorded 1.0 sack to go with 1.0 TFL, 96 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Tommy Eichenberg had one interception to go with 59 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
- Steele Chambers picked up 1.0 sack to go with 4.0 TFL, 45 tackles, and one interception a season ago.
- Cody Simon compiled 55 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception through 13 games played in 2021.
- On defense Jamal Hines, who played in 13 games, delivered 86 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 9.5 sacks.
- On defense, Desjuan Johnson recorded 4.5 sacks to go with 9.0 TFL and 71 tackles.
- With 85 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks, Jonathan Jones was a significant contributor last year on defense.
- Dyontae Johnson posted 2.0 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL, 79 tackles, and one interception in 13 games.
Ohio State vs. Toledo Predictions and Pick
Ohio State vs. Toledo betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Ohio State vs. Toledo
You can bet on Ohio State vs. Toledo at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Ohio State vs. Toledo picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our pick to win this game is Ohio State, and we predict that Toledo will cover the spread (Ohio State -31.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 63 points.