The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-0) and Buffalo Bulls (0-2) will battle in a matchup at Brooks Stadium in Conway, South Carolina.
Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 13.5 points, with oddsmakers listing Coastal Carolina as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Coastal Carolina has -521 odds to pick up the win, while Buffalo is listed at +386 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 59 points.
10x your first bet. Up to $200 in bonus bets.
How to Watch Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Stadium: Brooks Stadium
- Coastal Carolina racked up 11.0 more points per game (40.9) than Buffalo gave up (29.9) last season.
- When the Chanticleers scored over 29.9 points last year, they were 4-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Coastal Carolina averaged 78.4 more yards per game (493.8) than Buffalo gave up per contest (415.4) last season.
- When the Chanticleers churned out over 415.4 yards last year, the team was 4-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Coastal Carolina rushed for 227.9 yards per game last season, 33.6 more than the 194.3 Buffalo allowed per contest.
- Last season the Chanticleers had a 5-4 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games the team rushed for over 194.3 yards.
- Buffalo scored 29.3 points per game last season, 7.7 more than Coastal Carolina surrendered (21.6).
- When the Bulls put up more than 21.6 points last year, they were 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Buffalo averaged 67.9 more yards per game (408.4) than Coastal Carolina gave up per contest (340.5) last season.
- In games that the Bulls piled up over 340.5 yards last year, the team was 3-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
- Last year Buffalo averaged 192.7 rushing yards per game, 42.3 more than Coastal Carolina allowed per contest (150.4).
- Last season the Bulls had a 3-3 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games the team rushed for over 150.4 yards.
Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo Betting Analysis
Coastal Carolina Betting Insights
- Coastal Carolina beat the spread five times in 13 games last year.
- Coastal Carolina went 5-4-1 as at least 13.5-point favorites last season.
- The Chanticleers won 80% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- The Chanticleers had a 5-1 record last year (winning 87.5% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -521 or shorter.
- Last year, six of Coastal Carolina’s 13 games went over the point total.
Bulls Betting Insights
- Buffalo’s record against the spread last season was 3-8-1.
- Buffalo had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 13.5 points or more last year.
- Last season, the Bulls were listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bulls had a record of 0-0 when they were set as an underdog of +386 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- In 12 Buffalo games last year, six of them hit the over.
Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||58.7||57.2||61.1|
|Implied Total AVG||39.8||41.3||37.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-2||4-1||4-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||56.8||56.2||57.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34.7||35.5||33.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||1-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-7||0-3||0-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- On defense last year, Josaiah Stewart helped keep opposing offenses in check with 34 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 13 sacks in 13 games.
- Silas Kelly had one interception to go with 91 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Teddy Gallagher compiled 2.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 71 tackles in 13 games played a season ago.
- Jeffrey Gunter compiled 33 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 13 games played.
- Last year James Patterson compiled 73 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and one interception in 12 games.
- Daymond Williams accumulated 6.5 sacks to go along with 8.0 TFL and 25 tackles in 12 games.
- Max Michel totaled 25 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and four sacks in 12 games.
- With 1.5 sacks to go along with 3.0 TFL, 31 tackles, and one interception, Kadofi Wright made a big impact on D.
Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo Predictions and Pick
Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo
You can bet on Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Coastal Carolina vs. Buffalo picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.
Our prediction to win this matchup is Coastal Carolina, and we expect that Coastal Carolina will cover the spread (Coastal Carolina -13.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 59 points.