The Los Angeles Rams (3-5) and the Arizona Cardinals (3-6) — two NFC West opponents — meet on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at SoFi Stadium.
Rams vs. Cardinals Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 2.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Rams as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Rams have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Cardinals are listed at +110 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 39.5 points.
How to Watch Rams vs. Cardinals Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
The Rams have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking second-worst with 286 yards per contest. Defensively, they are ranked eighth in the NFL (312.4 yards allowed per game). The Rams rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (16.4 points per game), but they’ve played a little better on defense, ranking 17th with 21.6 points allowed per contest.
The Rams rank 21st in pass offense (217.6 passing yards per game) and 17th in pass defense (214 passing yards allowed per game) this year. The Rams have struggled in the running game, ranking second-worst in the NFL (68.4 rushing yards per game) this season. However, they rank fourth-best on defense, allowing only 98.4 rushing yards per game.
The Rams are putting up a 42.7% third-down percentage on offense this year (11th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 41.9% third-down percentage (24th) on defense. While the Rams’ defense ranks 10th with 5.3 yards per play allowed, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking second-worst with 4.7 yards per play. The Rams have the fourth-worst turnover margin in the league at -5, forcing eight turnovers (25th in NFL) while turning it over 13 times (23rd in NFL).
With 337.7 total yards per game on offense, the Cardinals rank 17th in the NFL in 2022. Defensively, they rank 27th, surrendering 368.9 total yards per contest. The Cardinals rank 16th in points per game (22.6), but they’ve been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst in the NFL with 26.8 points allowed per contest.
The Cardinals are accumulating 220.7 passing yards per game on offense this season (17th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 253.4 passing yards per contest (25th-ranked) on defense. The Cardinals rank 18th in the NFL with 117 rushing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 12th with 115.4 rushing yards given up per contest on defense.
The Cardinals’ defense has been bottom-five on third down this season, surrendering a 45.7% third-down conversion percentage, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 25th with a 45.7% third-down rate. The Cardinals rank fifth-worst in yards per play (4.9), but they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th in the NFL with 5.8 yards conceded per play. The Cardinals have fared really well in terms of turnovers, as their turnover margin of +3 ranks fifth-best in the NFL, with 12 forced turnovers (12th in league) and nine turnovers committed (seventh in league).
Rams vs. Cardinals Injury Report
Rams vs. Cardinals Betting Analysis
Rams Betting Insights
The Rams have gone 2-5-1 against the spread this season. In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 2-2.
This season, Rams games have hit the over twice. The Rams put together a 10-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
The Rams went 10-4 last year (winning 71.4% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
Cardinals Betting Insights
The Cardinals have registered a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season. The Cardinals are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
This year, Cardinals games have hit the over four times. The Cardinals have been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
The Cardinals have a record of 1-4 when they’re set as an underdog of +110 or more by sportsbooks this season.
Rams vs. Cardinals Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.4||44.4||44.5|
|Implied Total AVG||24.5||25||23.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-1||0-2|
|Point Total AVG||48.8||48.8||48.9|
|Implied Total AVG||26.1||26.4||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||0-3||2-1|
Players to Watch
- Cooper Kupp‘s 813 receiving yards this season (fourth in the NFL) have come from 72 receptions (second in the NFL) on 93 targets. He’s averaging nine catches and 101.6 yards per game, with six receiving touchdowns (fourth in the NFL).
- Matthew Stafford has passed for 1,928 yards, eight touchdowns and eight interceptions this year. He averages 241 yards per game and 6.8 per attempt, while completing 68.4%.
- He has also rushed for 5 yards (seventh on the Rams) and added one touchdown on the ground, while averaging 0.6 rushing yards per game.
- Darrell Henderson’s output on the ground this season includes 253 yards and two TDs. He is averaging 31.6 yards per game and 4.1 per attempt (42nd in the NFL).
- Henderson also has 16 catches, 91 yards and zero TDs through the air.
- Allen Robinson II has put up 248 receiving yards and two touchdowns with 25 catches on 41 targets. He is averaging 3.1 receptions and 31 yards per game.
- On defense for the Rams, Bobby Wagner has racked up 64 tackles, two TFL, and two sacks in 2022.
- Jalen Ramsey has 35 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and one interception so far this season.
- This season, Aaron Donald has recorded five sacks (first on the Rams) to go along with his seven TFL and 35 tackles.
- Ernest Jones has 56 tackles, two TFL, and one pass defended.
- Kyler Murray is averaging 6 passing yards per attempt (39th in the NFL) and 240.9 yards per game this year, completing 66.7% of his passes on the way to 2,168 total yards (seventh in the NFL), 12 touchdowns and six interceptions through nine games.
- On the ground, Murray has added two rushing touchdowns and 359 rushing yards (first on the Cardinals).
- Eno Benjamin has scored two rushing touchdowns, while totaling 299 rushing yards (4.3 per carry and 33.2 per game).
- Benjamin has also picked up 184 receiving yards (20.4 per game) on 24 catches (2.7 per game). He’s been targeted 33 times and is still trying for his first receiving touchdown.
- In nine games played this season, Zach Ertz has 46 catches (5.1 receptions per game on 7.6 targets per game) for 394 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- James Conner averages 40.8 rushing yards per game through six games (245 total yards), with one rushing touchdown.
- Conner also has 122 receiving yards (20.3 per game) on 19 catches (3.2 per game). He has been targeted 24 times while he is still seeking his first receiving touchdown.
- Zaven Collins has intercepted one pass to go with 62 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended in 2022.
- Budda Baker’s stat sheet includes 71 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
- Isaiah Simmons has two sacks (third on the Cardinals) in addition to his one TFL, 42 tackles, and one interception.
- Jalen Thompson’s stat sheet includes one interception as well as 57 tackles and seven passes defended in nine games
Rams vs. Cardinals Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Rams, and we project that Cardinals will cover the spread (Rams -2.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 39.5 points.
How to Bet on Rams vs. Cardinals
You can bet on Rams vs. Cardinals at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Rams vs. Cardinals picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.