The Boise State Broncos (0-1) and New Mexico Lobos (1-0) will battle in clash of MWC rivals at University Stadium (NM) in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 17 points, with bookmakers listing Boise State as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, Boise State has -912 odds to pick up the win, while New Mexico is listed at +569 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 43.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch Boise State vs. New Mexico Live?
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Stadium: University Stadium (NM)
- Boise State put up just 0.8 more points per game (29.2) than New Mexico allowed (28.4) last season.
- The Broncos were 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when they scored over 28.4 points last year.
- Boise State collected only 17.9 more yards per game (381.0) than New Mexico allowed per outing (363.1) last year.
- In games that the Broncos totaled more than 363.1 yards last year, the team was 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Boise State rushed for 120.3 yards per game last season, 23.2 fewer than the 143.5 New Mexico allowed per contest.
- When the Broncos ran for more than 143.5 yards last season, they had a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
- Last year New Mexico put up 6.8 fewer points per game (12.2) than Boise State surrendered (19.0).
- The Lobos were 0-2 against the spread and 2-0 overall last year when the team notched more than 19.0 points.
- New Mexico averaged 131.1 fewer yards per game (234.4) than Boise State gave up (365.5) per outing last year.
- Last year New Mexico ran for 37.9 fewer yards per game (120.7) than Boise State allowed per outing (158.6).
- Last year the Lobos had a 0-3 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games the team ran for more than 158.6 yards.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Betting Analysis
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State had seven wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- Boise State covered every time (2-0) as a 17-point or higher favorite last year.
- The Broncos won five of the nine games they were favored on the moneyline last season (55.6%).
- The Broncos played as a moneyline favorite of -912 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
- Two of Boise State’s 12 games hit the over last season.
Lobos Betting Insights
- New Mexico posted only one win against the spread last season.
- New Mexico won once ATS (1-5) as underdogs of 17 points or greater last year.
- The Lobos were underdogs eight times last season and won once.
- Last season, the Lobos won one of their five games when they were the underdog by at least +569 on the moneyline.
- Last season, three of New Mexico’s 12 games went over the point total.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||56.1||53.7||58.6|
|Implied Total AVG||32.8||33.5||32.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-4||3-3||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||0-0||2-1|
|Point Total AVG||49.4||51.0||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||33.6||33.0||34.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||2-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-7||0-3||1-4|
Last Season’s Leaders
- In 12 games last year, JL Skinner compiled 5.0 TFL, 79 tackles, and two interceptions.
- On defense in 2021, Scott Matlock had 37 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and seven sacks in 12 games played.
- In 12 games a season ago, Ezekiel Noa recorded 59 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- On defense in 2021, Isaiah Bagnah racked up 36 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and six sacks over 12 games.
- With 6.5 sacks to go with 14.0 TFL and 48 tackles in 12 games, Joey Noble was a big player on defense.
- Tavian Combs accumulated 1.0 TFL, 70 tackles, and two interceptions in 12 games.
- Jerrick Reed II was on the field for 12 games and registered one interception to go along with 64 tackles and one pass defended.
- The contributions of Ronald Wilson, who was on the field for 12 games, included 2.0 TFL, 44 tackles, and two interceptions.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is Boise State, and we predict that Boise State will cover the spread (Boise State -17). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 43.5 points.
Boise State vs. New Mexico betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on Boise State vs. New Mexico
You can bet on Boise State vs. New Mexico at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Boise State vs. New Mexico picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.