The hot streak in Major League Baseball continues on as last Friday brought another successful card. The card split as D.J. LeMahieu didn’t score a run but Toronto absolutely destroyed Detroit. We netted just .29 units on the night but still a profit which is always the goal. It’s a lighter day on baseball’s schedule so it’s another two-play night. Here are my MLB Best Bets for Monday, June 13th.
MLB Best Bets – Monday, June 13th
Marlins at Phillies F5 Under 3.5 (+110, Fanduel) – 1u to win 1.10u
- Sandy Alcantara is untouchable right now having six consecutive starts of 7+ innings allowing 1 or less ER
- He has surrendered just 3 total runs in the first five innings of those last six starts combined
- Aaron Nola for Philadelphia has been equally impressive over the first five innings of his previous three starts allowing ZERO runs in those starts
- Jesus Aguilar and Miguel Rojas are the only active Marlins to have registered more than 5 official ABs against Nola
White Sox F5 -0.5 (+115, Draftkings) at Tigers – 1u to win 1.15u
- Lance Lynn returns from IL and although he was roughed up in his final rehab start, his debut couldn’t come against a better opponent.
- Only two current Tigers have batting averages over .200 against him (Robbie Grossman .280 in 25 ABs) and Victor Reyes (.400 in just 5 ABs).
- Detroit is scoring the least amount of runs on the year (2.75/gm) and has the 3rd worst team batting average of .218
- Tigers starter Rony Garcia has started three games and allowed 10 runs in those 14 innings of work
- The White Sox led after five innings in all three games between these division rivals this season
This article is intended for entertainment purposes and adult users only. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem
Featured Image credit: Ron Vesely/Getty Images