The UAB Blazers (1-0) and Liberty Flames (1-0) will face each other at Williams Stadium in Lynchburg, Virginia.
UAB vs. Liberty Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6 points, with bookmakers listing UAB as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, UAB has -231 odds to pick up the win, while Liberty is listed at +185 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 50.5 points.
Get a No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
How to Watch UAB vs. Liberty Live?
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Stadium: Williams Stadium
- Last year, UAB scored 8.0 more points per game (29.5) than Liberty allowed (21.5).
- The Blazers were 8-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall last season when the team recorded over 21.5 points.
- UAB averaged 386.5 yards per game last year, 66.3 more yards than the 320.2 Liberty allowed per outing.
- The Blazers were 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall when the team churned out over 320.2 yards last season.
- Last season UAB piled up 180.2 rushing yards per game, 40.3 more than Liberty allowed per contest (139.9).
- The Blazers had a 7-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record when the team ran for more than 139.9 yards last year.
- Liberty scored 33.6 points per game last season, 10.4 more than UAB allowed (23.2).
- The Flames were 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when they put up over 23.2 points last year.
- Liberty averaged 436.2 yards per game last year, 106.6 more yards than the 329.6 UAB gave up per contest.
- In games that the Flames totaled over 329.6 yards last year, the team was 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Last season Liberty ran for 68.7 more yards per game (181.2) than UAB allowed per outing (112.5).
- The Flames had a 6-3 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record when the team ran for over 112.5 yards last year.
UAB vs. Liberty Betting Analysis
UAB Betting Insights
- UAB’s record against the spread last year was 10-3-0.
- UAB’s ATS record as at least 6-point favorites was 5-1 last season.
- The Blazers went 6-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -231 or shorter, the Blazers had a 3-1 record (winning 83.3% of their games).
- In 13 UAB games last season, six hit the over.
Flames Betting Insights
- Liberty’s record against the spread last season was 7-6-0.
- Liberty had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 6 points or more last season.
- The Flames split the two games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Flames had a record of 1-0 when they were set as an underdog of +185 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- Last year, five of Liberty’s 13 games hit the over.
UAB vs. Liberty Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||50.8||48.7||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||30.9||30.0||31.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-2||3-2||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||0-0||3-2|
|Point Total AVG||57.5||56.9||58.2|
|Implied Total AVG||36.9||38.1||35.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-4||3-2||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
Last Season’s Leaders
- Alex Wright had 38 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and six sacks last year.
- Antonio Moultrie had 54 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Noah Wilder picked up 0.5 sacks to go along with his 2.0 TFL, 65 tackles, and one interception a season ago.
- In 2021, Keondre Swoopes had two interceptions to go with 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
- On defense Storey Jackson, who was on the field for 13 games, amassed 72 tackles, 8.0 TFL, seven sacks, and one interception.
- Rashaad Harding was on the field for 13 games, posting 53 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Javon Scruggs was on the field for 13 games and compiled one interception to go along with 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
- Skyler Thomas was a significant player on D last year, with two interceptions to go with 37 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
UAB vs. Liberty Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is Liberty, and we predict that Liberty will cover the spread (UAB -6). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 50.5 points.
UAB vs. Liberty betting card
- Pick ATS:
How to Bet on UAB vs. Liberty
You can bet on UAB vs. Liberty at every legal online sportsbook. For more college football odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as college football prop odds, check out the latest college football lines as well as our guide to the best college football betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s UAB vs. Liberty picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on college football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.