The Cardinals host the Padres in game two of their midweek, three-game set tonight. The first pitch is set for around 7:45 pm et. Blake Snell (0-2, 6.00 ERA) makes his third start of the year for San Diego while St. Louis sends veteran Adam Wainwright (5-4, 3.12 ERA) to the hill. Let’s check out all the Cardinals vs Padres odds, and my prediction for the game below.
Cardinals vs Padres Odds, Pick, and Prediction
The Cards took yesterday’s series opener 6-3 thanks to both Nolan Gorman and Paul Goldschmidt going deep. St. Louis has won three of four and seven of their last ten games. Yesterday’s loss marked San Diego’s fourth in their last six games but only their third road defeat of their last ten as visitors.
|Cardinals vs Padres Odds||Run Line||Game Total||Money Line|
|Padres||+1.5 (-191)||O 8.5 (-104)||+108|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (+158)||U 8.5 (-117)||-128|
Padres Betting Trends
- 17-8 outright on the road this year
- 17-8 ATS as the away team in 2022
- 4-1 ATS in their last five road games
- 9 of their last 13 games have gone Under the game total
- Hit the Run Line in 8 of their last 10 road games
Cardinals Betting Trends
- 14-11 outright at home this year
- 12-13 ATS as the home team in 2022
- 3-2 ATS in their last five games at home
- 15 of their last 25 home games have gone Over the game total
- Hit the Run Line in 25 of their last 43 games
Cardinals vs Padres Prediction & Pick
The Padres are one of only six teams with 30+ wins so far in 2022. The Cardinals are a very respectable 27-21 so far with both teams relying heavily on pitching. Both are allowing less than 4 runs per game and have better-than-league-average team ERA’s. San Diego has gone under today’s game total in ten of their last thirteen games while St. Louis has done so in three of their last five. Only a handful of Cards have ever faced Blake Snell, and Waino is always tough at home.
Pick: Under 8.5 Runs (-118, Fanduel Sportsbook)
This article is intended for entertainment purposes and adult users only. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem
Featured Image credit: Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images