Tuesday will feature an NHL contest between the home favorite Los Angeles Kings (2-2-1, -185 on the moneyline to win) and the Arizona Coyotes (3-2, +154 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS.
You can tune in to see the Kings attempt to take down the the Coyotes on ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS.
Kings vs. Coyotes Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS
- Favorite: Kings (-185)
- Underdog: Coyotes (+154)
- Over/under: 6.5
Watch the Kings vs. Coyotes live stream on Fubo
Free Live Stream Online: Start your free Fubo trial today!
Kings and Coyotes Betting Trends
- In three games this season, Los Angeles and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Arizona has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals only twice this season.
- The teams combine to score 6.6 goals per game, 0.1 more than this game’s total.
- These teams surrender 5.4 goals per game combined, 1.1 fewer than this game’s over/under.
- The Kings have been listed as a moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and went 1-1 in those games.
- The Coyotes have been an underdog in four games this season, and won two (50.0%).
Kings Stats & Insights
- The Kings create the fourth-most goals in the league, averaging 4.2 per game for a total of 21 this season.
- The Kings rank 21st in total goals against, allowing 3.6 goals per game (18 total) in league play.
- With a +3 goal differential, they’re ranked seventh-best in the league.
- The Kings connect on 13.5% of their shots, ranking third in the league.
- The Kings average 18.6 hits and 13.2 blocked shots per game.
- They have scored 21 goals during that stretch.
- On the defensive end, the Kings have allowed 17 goals (3.4 per game) over those 10 matchups.
Coyotes Stats & Insights
- The Coyotes’ 12 total goals (2.4 per game) rank 25th in the league.
- The Coyotes have been one of the toughest defensive squads in the NHL this season, conceding nine goals (only 1.8 per game) to rank third.
- They have a +3 goal differential, which is seventh-best in the league.
- The 8.4% shooting percentage the Coyotes have compiled ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Coyotes have yet to shut out an opponent this season.
- They are scoring at just a 2.4 goals-per-game average (12 total) over that time.
- Over on the defensive end, the Coyotes have given up only 1.8 goals per game (nine total) in those 10 matchups.
Kings Key Players to Watch
- Kevin Fiala is one of Los Angeles’ top contributors with seven points. He has zero goals and seven assists this season.
- Through five games, Trevor Moore has four goals and one assist.
- Pheonix Copley (0-0-1) has a 1.0 goals against average and a 73.684 save percentage (63rd in the league).
Kings Player Props
- Kevin Fiala Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -180, Under Odds: +140)
- Trevor Moore Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: +105, Under Odds: -135)
- Anze Kopitar Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -175, Under Odds: +135)
Coyotes Key Players to Watch
- Clayton Keller’s three goals and three assists in five matchups give him six points on the season, making him a key part of his team’s offense.
- Nick Schmaltz has made a big impact for Arizona this season with six points, thanks to two goals and four assists.
- Arizona’s Connor Ingram is 1-1-0 this season, compiling 50 saves and permitting four goals (0.8 goals against average) with a 92.593 save percentage (17th in the league).
Coyotes Player Props
- Clayton Keller Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -200, Under Odds: +154)
- Nick Schmaltz Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -150, Under Odds: +120)
Kings vs. Coyotes Injuries
- Kings: Andre Lee: Undisclosed (Out), Viktor Arvidsson: Lower Body (Out)
- Coyotes: Jason Zucker: Lower Body (Out), Shea Weber: Ankle (Out), Jakub Voracek: Concussion (Out), Michael Carcone: Upper Body (Questionable)
Kings vs. Coyotes Prediction
- Puck Line Pick:
- Pick OU:
- Score Prediction:
Kings 4 – Coyotes 2
You can check our live NHL lines for the latest NHL odds, including money lines, spreads, and over/under totals.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Kings vs. Coyotes picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
What is a parlay? Or even how to bet on hockey? Check out our complete guide to the best NHL betting sites.