The Winnipeg Jets (2-3) have -192 moneyline odds to win when they host the St. Louis Blues (2-1-1), who have +160 odds, on Tuesday, October 24 at 8:45 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSMW.
The Blues’ matchup with the Jets can be watched on ESPN+ and BSMW, so tune in to take in the action.
Jets vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 8:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSMW
- Where: Canada Life Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSMW
- Favorite: Jets (-192)
- Underdog: Blues (+160)
- Over/under: 6
Watch the Jets vs. Blues live stream on Fubo
Free Live Stream Online: Start your free Fubo trial today!
Jets and Blues Betting Trends in 2022
- A total of 39 Winnipeg games last season went over Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- There were 59 St. Louis games with more than 6 goals last season.
- The Jets scored 3 goals per game last season, compared to the Blues’ 3.17, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- These two teams allowed a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jets won 60.4% of their games when favored on the moneyline last season (29-19).
- Last season the Blues were an underdog 54 times, and won 21, or 38.9%, of those games.
Jets Stats & Insights
- The Jets offense’s 16 total goals (3.2 per game) rank 12th in the NHL.
- The Jets are ranked 28th in league play in goals against this season, having conceded 21 total goals (4.2 per game).
- They’re ranked 26th in the league with a -5 goal differential .
- The Jets have a 9.7% shooting percentage as a squad, ranking 15th in the NHL.
- The Jets average 17.6 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
- They are scoring at a 3.2 goals-per-game average (16 total) during that stretch.
- On the defensive end, the Jets have allowed 19 goals (3.8 per game) over those 10 outings.
Blues Stats & Insights in 2022
- With 260 goals (3.2 per game) last season, the Blues had the NHL’s 17th-ranked offense.
- The Blues conceded 298 total goals (3.6 per game), 27th in the NHL.
- Their -38 goal differential was 24th in the league.
- The Blues’ 11.1% shooting percentage was third in the league.
- The Blues shut out their opponents four times.
Jets Key Players to Watch
- A major contributor this season for Winnipeg, Mark Scheifele has scored six points in five games (four goals and two assists).
- Through five games, Joshua Morrissey has one goal and five assists.
- Laurent Brossoit (0-1-0) has a 0.8 goals against average and an 84.615 save percentage (56th in the league).
Jets Player Props
- Mark Scheifele Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -190, Under Odds: +145)
- Joshua Morrissey Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -160, Under Odds: +124)
- Kyle Connor Points Prop: 1.50 (Over Odds: +160, Under Odds: -210)
Blues’ Best Players in 2022
- Jordan Kyrou had 37 goals (0.5 per game) and 36 assists (0.4 per game) last season, taking 3.3 shots per game and shooting 13.6%. That made him among the leaders for St. Louis with 73 total points (0.9 per game).
- Pavel Buchnevich made a big impact for St. Louis last season with 67 points, thanks to 26 goals and 41 assists.
- Jordan Binnington had a 27-27-6 record last season, with an 89.376 save percentage (51st in the league). In 61 games, he allowed 194 goals (2.4 goals against average).
Blues Player Props
Jets vs. Blues Injuries
- Jets: Ville Heinola: Ankle (Out), Gabriel Vilardi: Knee (Out)
- Blues: Anton Malmstrom: Undisclosed (Out), Josh Jacobs: Undisclosed (Out), Pavel Buchnevich: Upper Body (Out)
Jets vs. Blues Prediction
- Puck Line Pick:
- Pick OU:
- Score Prediction:
Jets 4 – Blues 3
You can check our live NHL lines for the latest NHL odds, including money lines, spreads, and over/under totals.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Jets vs. Blues picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
What is a parlay? Or even how to bet on hockey? Check out our complete guide to the best NHL betting sites.