Tuesday’s NHL slate features an outing between the heavily favored Boston Bruins (5-0, -238 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Chicago Blackhawks (2-4, +195 moneyline odds) at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
You can watch along on ESPN and ESPN+ to see the Bruins meet the Blackhawks.
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN and ESPN+
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV Channel: ESPN and ESPN+
- Favorite: Bruins (-238)
- Underdog: Blackhawks (+195)
- Over/under: 5.5
Watch the Bruins vs. Blackhawks live stream on Fubo
Free Live Stream Online: Start your free Fubo trial today!
Bruins and Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Only one of Boston’s four games has finished with more than 5.5 goals.
- Chicago and its opponent have combined for more than 5.5 goals once this season.
- These teams score 5.5 goals per game combined, 0.0 more than this game’s total.
- These teams allow a combined 4.4 goals per game, 1.1 fewer than this game’scontest’s over/under.
- The Bruins have won all three games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Blackhawks have been listed as an underdog four times this season, and won once.
Bruins Stats & Insights
- The Bruins are ranked 12th in the NHL with 16 goals this season, an average of 3.2 per contest.
- The Bruins are ranked first in league action with the fewest goals against, having conceded seven total goals (just 1.4 per game).
- With a +9 goal differential, they’re ranked fourth-best in the league.
- The Bruins connect on 10.6% of their shots, ranking 12th in the NHL.
- The Bruins’ players are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 17.6 hits and 15 blocked shots per game.
- They have averaged only 3.2 goals per game (13 total) during that time.
- Defensively, the Bruins have allowed six goals (1.5 per game) in those 10 matchups.
Blackhawks Stats & Insights
- The Blackhawks’ 14 total goals (2.3 per game) rank 21st in the league.
- The Blackhawks have given up three goals per game, 18 total, which ranks 21st among NHL teams.
- Their 23rd-ranked goal differential is -4.
- The Blackhawks are shooting 8.8% (20th in the league).
- The Blackhawks have not yet shut out an opponent this season.
- They are scoring at only a 2.2 goals-per-game average (nine total) over that stretch.
- Over on the defensive side, the Blackhawks have given up only 13 goals (3.2 per game) over those 10 outings.
Bruins Key Players to Watch
- David Pastrnak has been vital to Boston this season, with eight points in five games.
- Brad Marchand has seven points (1.4 per game), scoring four goals and adding three assists.
- Jeremy Swayman (2-0-0) has a 0.8 goals against average and a 94.203 save percentage (ninth-best in the league).
Bruins Player Props
- David Pastrnak Points Prop: 1.50 (Over Odds: +145, Under Odds: -190)
- Brad Marchand Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: -245, Under Odds: +185)
- James van Riemsdyk Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: +130, Under Odds: -166)
Blackhawks Key Players to Watch
- Corey Perry has scored two goals (0.3 per game) and dished out three assists (0.5 per game), taking 1.5 shots per game and shooting 22.2%. That makes him among the leaders for Chicago with five total points (0.8 per game).
- Connor Bedard is crucial for Chicago’s offense with four total points (0.7 per game), including two goals and two assists through six games.
- Chicago’s Petr Mrazek is 1-2-0 this season, collecting 108 saves and allowing nine goals (1.5 goals against average) with a 92.308 save percentage (19th in the league).
Blackhawks Player Props
- Andreas Athanasiou Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: +140)
- Seth Jones Points Prop: 0.50 (Over Odds: +114)
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Injuries
- Bruins: None
- Blackhawks: Luke Philp: Achilles (Out), Samuel Savoie: Leg (Out), Colton Dach: Ankle (Out), Philipp Kurashev: Wrist (Out), Taylor Hall: Shoulder (Out)
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Prediction
- Puck Line Pick:
- Pick OU:
- Score Prediction:
Bruins 3 – Blackhawks 2
You can check our live NHL lines for the latest NHL odds, including money lines, spreads, and over/under totals.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Bruins vs. Blackhawks picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
What is a parlay? Or even how to bet on hockey? Check out our complete guide to the best NHL betting sites.