FanDuel Ohio Promo Code
FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio
FanDuel Sportsbook has brought its brand name to the state as sports betting in Ohio is now live. Mobile sports betting through FanDuel and retail locations is available to Ohio sports bettors since the official launch on January 1, 2023. FanDuel has an Ohio sports betting license and the Ohio Casino Control Commission regulates the sportsbook.
Offers and promotions are available to claim in Ohio. Keep reading to learn more about sports betting in the state and what sportsbook promotions you need to take advantage of before betting on your favorite team.
FanDuel Ohio Promo Code
FanDuel Sportsbook offers are constantly running throughout the year. Be sure to check the app, and website, or visit retail locations to stay up to date on the latest offers. You will see promotions commonly offered for new signups or around major sporting events during the year such as the Super Bowl, March Madness, and the beginning of the college football season.
How to Sign Up on FanDuel Ohio
With the Ohio sports betting bill opening the door for Ohio bettors, getting signed up with FanDuel is a quick process. Follow the steps below to get registered.
- FanDuel Sportsbook is available by downloading their app or visiting their website. After launch in the Buckeye State, you’ll also have the option to visit retail locations in Ohio. Expect FanDuel Sportsbook to open in Cincinnati at the beginning of the new year.
- After downloading the app or visiting on the web, register and enter your personal details to sign up. This includes information like your name, address, birthdate, etc. This allows FanDuel to verify your identify and confirm you are a resident of the state of Ohio.
- A geolocation tracker will confirm you are within the borders of Ohio and are allowed to place sports bets. Your account will only work in states where FanDuel is live and sports betting is legal.
- After you register for a FanDuel Sportsbook account and confirm your location, you are no ready to place your first bet. Keep up to date on the latest offers and promotions to score bonuses.
Latest on FanDuel Ohio Promo Code Offer
As Ohio online sports betting begins, popular sports betting apps like FanDuel are dishing out great promotions for new signups. Let’s look at the latest FanDuel Sports sportsbook offers as you prepare to make your first bet.
FanDuel Sportsbook is giving Ohio bettors a nice promo offer if they download and register in their app. New users will receive a “No Sweat First Bet” up to $3,000. If your first bet loses, FanDuel will cover the loss with bet bonuses up to the maximum.
Things to remember about the no-sweat bet:
- Bonus funds and cashed-out wages are ineligible for this promotion.
- The maximum is $3,000.
- There is a limit of one “No Sweat Bet” per person.
- Your first bet with FanDuel will qualify. If you have multiple picks in one betslip, it will be the first selection you make.
- If your wager loses, your bonus bets will be awarded within 72 hours of the bet settlement.
FanDuel constantly rewards its existing customers with promotions and bonuses throughout the year. Here are a few to look out for.
- Get a Bet Bonus on the Same Game Parlay
- FanDuel is well known for its Same-Game Parlay option which gives users the chance to make multiple selections on one game for a chance to win big. In the past, FanDuel has given out a no-risk Same-Game Parlay. The max refund is $10 and is refunded to your account as site credit.
- NFL Primetime Specials
- Throughout the NFL season, FanDuel has a list of Red Zone Specials for bettors to take advantage of. For example, you might see a prop at +650 Joe Burrow, Dak Prescott, and Kirk Cousins combining for 10+ passing TDs in one week.
- Weekly Odds Boosts at FanDuel Ohio
- Like many other online sportsbooks, FanDuel sports weekly oddsboosts on games, events, and props. For example, boosting the odds of Marvin Harrison Jr. scoring the first touchdown from +250 to +350.
- Refer a Friend
- You can use your referral link to get your friends to sign up for the platform. After you recruit someone to sign up, they need to use your referral link and make a deposit. Then, they must place at least a $10 wager within 28 days of registration. If they follow these steps you receive $50 in bonus bets. There is a limit of 10 referrals per person.
FanDuel Ohio Sports Betting Options
FanDuel Sportsbook is known for having a large selection of bet types for users to make. Here are some of the common bets you will see with the online sportsbook and if you visit a physical location.
- Spread(Run line) – A margin of victory set by a sportsbook is a point spread. You are betting on how much a team will win or lose. The point spread allows bettors to wager on both teams, even if one team is heavily favored to win. For example, you bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes to cover the spread and they are -24.5 point favorites. For you to win the bet, the Buckeyes would have to win by 25 points or more.
- Totals – Also known as an over/under bet. This is based on the total number of points scored. For example, the over/under for the Cavaliers vs Pistons might be 216.5. If you think 216 or fewer points will be scored combined by both teams, you would bet the under.
- Moneyline – A type of wager in which a gambler bets on the result of an event. It’s one of the simplest forms of betting and doesn’t involve the total number of points won or lost by. All that matters is who wins or loses the game.
- Parlays – In a parlay bet, the bettor wagers on the outcomes of multiple games or events, and if all of the bets are successful, the bettor wins the parlay and receives a higher payout than if they had placed each bet individually.
- Prop bets – A prop is a bet based on a specific result within a game. There are team and player props. For example, you might want to bet how many hits Jose Ramirez will have for the Guardians in a game. The sportsbook might have the line at over/under 1.5 hits.
- Futures – A future is a bet on a specific outcome that will happen at some point down the road. For example, you might place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl at the end of the season. If the Bengals go on to win the Super Bowl, you would win the bet and receive a payout based on the odds at the time the bet was placed.
Special Features Available at Fanduel Sportsbook in Ohio
FanDuel is one of the premier sportsbooks Ohio sports bettors will be looking at using. It offers a few features that users will enjoy compared to other books.
FanDuel is known to run weekly specials and odd boosts for users to cash in. Ohio bettors might see FanDuel boost the odds of Joe Burrow having 3+ total touchdowns in a game from +125 to +150. The app and website have an odds boost page where you can keep up to date with all the best odds. The odds boosts tend to be a prop or special parlay.
If you are looking for a wide selection of live betting from events all over the world, FanDuel is a great option. FanDuel has many options and the odds/lines are quickly updated for a great live-betting experience as you follow your favorite professional sports teams or when you’re watching Ohio State.
Same Game Parlays
The Same-Game Parlay allows you to piece together multiple picks on one game for a chance at winning big. You can combine spread, total, player props, and more together to create huge odds. You can build your own or select popular pre-built options.
Banking With FanDuel Sportsbook
Making a Deposit
After registering with the sportsbook app, on the web, or in person, you’ll need to know what options are available to place your first deposit. Here are a list of options available:
- Online bank account
- Major debit and credit cards
- Wire Transfer
- FanDuel PrePaid+
- Gift Card
- Cash at counter (Retail Locations)
Cashing out your wins
FanDuel users can withdraw with many of the same methods used to make deposits. Some of the options are listed below:
- Online banking
- Debit Cards
- FanDuel Prepaid Play+
- Cash at counter (Retail Locations)
A few final things to note:
- FanDuel has a minimum withdrawal of $25 but some methods allow for a $10 minimum. Check with customer support for more details.
- Withdrawal requests can take up to 48 hours for approval.
- Once approved, Online Banking, Debit Card, Venmo, PayPal, and FanDuel Prepaid Play+ withdrawals will process in as little as one hour. It can sometimes take up to 5 business days.
- If you withdraw via check, it may take up to 14 business days after it has been approved for checks to be processed and mailed out.
FanDuel Ohio Sports Betting App Reviewed
No Sweat First Bet up to $3,000
The FanDauel Sportsbook Ohio app is among the most popular in the legal sports betting industry. It is highly rated in both the Google Play and Apple Store. It has been downloaded over 1 million times in the Google Play Store with a 4.7 out of 5 rating. Over 134 thousand people have reviewed the app.
The app has rated well with iPhone users too sporting a 4.8 out of 5 rating with over 754 thousand reviews. Users on both Apple and Android have noted the vast amount of NFL bet options available, ease of use, and types of promotions. There were some negative reviews talking about issues with logging in and certain promos not being awarded to accounts correctly so users had to contact customer support to get things sorted out.
How to Download the App
It’s a pretty simple process to download the FanDuel Sportsbook app. Follow the steps below:
- Start by opening the App Store on your iPhone or going into the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “FanDuel Sportsbook” in the app store.
- Select the FanDuel Sportsbook app from the search results and tap “Install” or “Get” to download the app to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open it and create an account to start using the app.
Pros & Cons of the FanDuel Ohio App
Overall, FanDuel has a strong sportsbook app with features and options many bettors will like. Some of the pros of FanDuel are:
- Solid odds boosts and the Same-Game Parlay give users a chance to win big.
- Live betting odds are quick and readily available. They include red and green trending arrows alerting you to how good or bad the line might be compared to where it was at.
- Lots of sports markets including baseball, basketball, football, soccer, tennis, golf, hockey, boxing, motorsports, and more.
- A huge list of over 30 different NFL bet types in the form of spreads, totals, alternate bets, moneyline, and more.
Like any sportsbook app, FanDuel has a few cons as well:
- Not as many bet options as other major sportsbooks.
- Fewer withdrawal options compared to other books.
- There is no reward or loyalty program to earn bonuses.
- Some issues have arisen in the past with the geolocation tracking and confirming you are in a state that allows sports betting.
FanDuel Ohio Verdict: Our Expert Opinion on FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio
What online sports betting apps or legal sportsbooks you decide to use is up to you. With that being said, after getting to the bottom of the FanDuel Sportsbook, it’s easy to see how it would be a good option for bettors now that we have sports betting legal in Ohio.
It has great promotions such as bonus bets for new signups as well as the no-sweat first bet. As users begin their online sports betting in Ohio there is one of many online sports betting operators to choose from. FanDuel is a solid choice with its great live betting, same-game parlays, odds boosts, and more to choose from.
OH only. 21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
FanDuel Ohio FAQs
Besides its large offering of sports and bet types, FanDuel is known for live betting and having the same-game parlay. Users can combine several different bets from one game for a shot at massive winnings.
FanDuel offers a ton of different bet types and markets to choose from. You can bet on professional and college sports as well as major international events like the World Cup. Check with customer support if you are unsure of a specific sport or bet type on the platform.
You can use the FanDuel Sportsbook mobile app anywhere within the borders of the state. Geolocation tracking will confirm you are in Ohio and then you will be allowed to place bets. In terms of retail locations, FanDuel Sportsbook at Belterra Park Cincinnati is a place for bettors to visit if they want to place bets at a sportsbook lounge.
You can take advantage of the “No Sweat Bet” which is a no-risk bonus of up to $1,000. If you were to make your first bet of $1,000 and the wager loses, FanDuel will give you up to $1,000 in bet credits within 72 hours of the bet settling.
Yes. FanDuel was approved for a sports betting license. It is regulated by the Ohio Casino Control Commission.
Yes, FanDuel Sportsbook is a legitimate and legal sports betting platform. It’s a well-known and trusted name in the world of sports betting, with over a decade of experience offering daily fantasy sports and sports betting services. FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio has received a sports betting license in the state and is regulated by the commission like other legal Ohio sportsbooks.
Yes, it’s a safe and secure sports betting platform. It uses state-of-the-art technology and secure payment systems. FanDuel is also regulated by the Ohio Casino Control Commission and has strict rules for licensing and operation.
No, you will be able to place wagers if you are in states where sports betting has been legalized and FanDuel is live. You don’t have to make separate accounts. A geolocation tracker will confirm that you are in a state which you are allowed to place sports bets.
FanDuel has a partnership with Belterra Park in Cincinnati. The casino is located on the Ohio River by the border of Kentucky. With the sports betting launch, FanDuel might form new partnerships in Ohio.
The easiest way is to use the same method as you deposited. There are several different deposit and withdrawal methods. It will likely come down to personal preference. You could use your bank account, major credit card, or even PayPal.
Most of the withdrawal types on the platform do not charge fees. However, if you do want to withdraw by wire transfer, it will cost a fee of $15. Be sure to contact customer support if you have any questions related to fees before you deposit or withdrawal from the sportsbook.
You must be at least 21 years old to bet at Fanduel Sportsbook in the Buckeye State.
Legal and regulated sportsbooks will always be safer and more secure than an offshore site. FanDuel has been vetted and regulated in states across the country that have legalized sports gambling since the passing of the sports betting bill. With offshore books not being held to the same standard or regulations, you could run into a wide range of issues that aren’t worth the risk.
Yes. There is a retail location at Belterra Park Cincinnati. Keep up to date with the sports betting industry to see what other retail locations the sportsbook opens up.
FanDuel is a household name and a great place to bet on sports. Signing up for a FanDuel Sportsbook account is simple and Ohio bettors can take advantage of great offers now that sports betting is legal. There’s a wide variety of betting markets, props, live betting, and more that make it a very appealing option for sports betting in the state of Ohio.
Written and updated by
Top SportsbooksSee All
Get a $1,000 Deposit Bonus
No Sweat First Bet up to $3,000
A First Bet Offer up to $1,000
Bet on Caesars up to $1,250
Get up to $2,000 in Second Chance Bets