Fanduel bonus code
When PASPA was overturned in 2018 it opened the doors for states to legalize sports betting, and Fanduel quickly became one of the biggest fish to enter the sports betting market. Over the past four years there have been other sportsbooks to enter the legal sports betting market, but really Fanduel Sportsbook stands out above the rest of their competitors in the sports betting space. With robust betting markets and great promotions, Fanduel Sportsbook provides a lot of great options for sports bettors.
FanDuel was founded in 2009 by Nigel Eccles, Lesley Eccles, Tom Griffiths, Rob Jones and Chris Stafford as a Daily Fantasy Sports company. In 2016, Draftkings and FanDuel planned to merge, but the Federal Trade Commission blocked the merger which was good for sports betting consumers in the long run. When the federal sports wagering ban was lifted, the market place then had two major companies competing which leads to more competitive odds for consumers. Had FanDuel and DraftKings merged, it would’ve created less options for sports bettors. After PASPA was repealed, Paddy Power Betfair bought a controlling stake in FanDuel and launched the FanDuel Sportsbook. The parent company rebranded as Flutter Entertainment and owns almost 100 percent Flutter Entertainment is now the world’s largest gambling company. FanDuel eventually pivoted away from focusing on Daily fantasy sports to make their primary focus on sports betting, but they still do offer daily fantasy sports.
Fanduel sportsbook promo code
FanDuel Sportsbook’s promotions and bonus offers are great at complementing their vast sports betting options. You don’t even need a code to take advantage of the most recent FanDuel Sportsbook promo. All you have to do is click one of the links on this page and you’ll be able to access the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code for the $1,000 No Sweat First Bet welcome bonus. It’s basically a $1,000 risk free bet with a fancy name! If your bet loses then you’ll get the amount you bet back in free bets.
How to claim the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code
Signing up for a FanDuel Sportsbook account is extremely easy!
1) Visit sportsbook.fanduel.com on your browser or download the FanDuel Sportsbook App for free.
2) click the “Join Now” button
3) Pick which state you’re betting in
4) Enter your email address and pick a username and password
5) Fill out the five-step verification questionnaire. You should be good to start sports wagering, place bets and, most importantly, winning!
- Deposit Funds
Depositing with FanDuel Sportsbook is extremely easy. All you have to do is open the FanDuel Sportsbook website or app, go to your account, click the “add funds” button and select your preferred type of payment method and select how much you wish to put in for your initial deposit. It really is that easy. The payment options offered for FanDuel Sportsbook are:
Cash at Counter
Make a wager
Withdrawing your winnings at FanDuel Sportsbook is an easy process, too. On your account page just select “Withdraw funds” instead of add funds and select your method of payment and then choose how much you wish to withdraw from your account. The types of withdrawal methods available on FanDuel Sportsbook are:
ACH Transfer: 3 – 5 business days
- Couriered Check: 7 – 10 business days
- PayPal: 12 – 24 hours
- Cash: InstantTo withdraw in cash you need to go to any FanDuel Sportsbook retail location, head to the window and they’ll be able to get you your cold, hard cash.
Important: Fanduel promo code terms and Conditions
Once you sign up and deposit at least 10 dollars you are ready to place your $1,000 risk free bet. There are no conditions beyond that for signing up at FanDuel Sportsbook and placing your first bet. While some other mobile sportsbooks offer comparable amounts on their welcome promotions, the FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code stands out because nobody else offers the flexibility they do with their offers. There are no restrictions with the odds or types of bets you’re allowed to play if you you end up losing your initial $1,000 risk free bet. You don’t have to divide your bets back into smaller denominations, but you’re more than welcome to break them up however you see fit if you so end up losing that first bet. The only other condition is that you have to use your free bets within 14 days of receiving them.
Additional Fanduel promotional offers
Invite your friends using your exclusive referral link Your Exclusive link is found via the “Refer” or “Earn $$$” icon on mobile or website homepage Your friend must sign up through your referral link on mobile web, create a FanDuel account, make an initial deposit and place any bet of $10 or more in order to unlock $50 in Sportsbook Free Bets for both of you 10 referrals maximum per user ($500 max referral bonus) Referral bonuses will be paid out in 72 hours
Awarded free bets do not need to be used in one lump sum You can update the amount of free bets you want to wager in your bet slip. The remaining free bet balance will still be available in your account
- Same Game Parlay+FanDuel Sportsbook’s Same Game Parlay Plus (SGP+) feature allows you to combine multiple Same Game Parlays into one whole parlay. In order to combine multiple SGPs into one large SGP+, you must first create a single SGP by choosing outcomes under a specific game’s SGP markets – indicated by the SGP logo. Once this has been added to your bet slip, you can go into a different game and select outcomes from that game’s SGP markets. By opening up your full bet slip, you will find a full breakdown of this SGP+ along with the SGPs listed separately. Through here, you can choose to either enter a stake for the SGP+, a stake for one of the SGPs, or a stake for the outcomes chosen as single bets.
- $5 Dinger Tuesday
How It Works:
1. Place a Pre-Live, Straight, $25+ “To Hit a Home Run” prop wager with cash on any MLB Game taking place on a Tuesday. All MLB Games on Tuesdays are eligible, and there is a limit of one eligible wager per person PER GAME. For each game, only your first placed wager will count towards this promotion.
1. Bets placed using bonus funds, site credit, or free bets 2. Odds Boosts 3. Cashed out bets 4. Parlays
2. Get a $5 bonus in free bets for each home run both teams hit in the game (max $25), regardless of if your wager wins or loses. There is a max of $25 in free bet bonuses per person, per game
3. Bonus will be credited within 72 hours of bet settlement
4. Bonus will be issued as nonwithdrawable free bets that expire 7 days after receipt 5. Payouts from free bets only include winnings and do not include initial stake
Fanduel Sportsbook Review
FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the industry leaders in online sports betting in the United States for a reason. They have a wide variety of bet types and a great lineup of sports that you’re able to bet. The FanDuel app is easy to navigate and placing bets on FanDuel Sportsbook is exceptionally easy. With its $1,000 risk free bet for new users and variety of promos and odds based that rotate depending on what sports are in season, FanDuel Sportsbook is as good as any of the legal sports betting options for customers.
Sports offered on Fanduel
List of sports available;
Types of Bets You can Place on FanDuel
- Point spread
- The spread is how many points, goals or runs a team is going to win by. If a team in a college basketball game is favored by 4.5 points and win by 5, you win the bet. If they win by less than 5 or lose the game, then your bet is a loss. This is the best way to get a good price on the favorite in a game, but it obviously comes with more risk.You can bet on full game spreads or incremental ones. In the basketball, football and hockey you can bet the spread on quarters, halves or periods (in hockey). For the more popular leagues you can also bet what are called “alt spreads”. If the sportsbook thinks the Warriors should be favored by 4.5 points in an NBA game, they’ll also offer you a chance to bet on the Warriors to win by more than 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and so on. Your potential payout will be larger, but so will the risk of losing the bet.
- this is simply betting on the team you think is going to win the game. If you want to bet the favored team in a college football game you likely aren’t going to be able to make a lot of money on that bet as your odds get worse the more likely the sportsbook thinks the team is going to win the game. However, if you think the underdog is going to win the game you can make some good money there, but underdogs are usually underdogs for a reason!
- ParlaysA parlay is when you take multiple bets and combined them into one bet. The more legs you add, the most unlikely it is that you’re going to win, but your odds also reflect it. It’s a bigger risk-reward situation that appeals to many gamblers, particularly newer ones. That’s why the sportsbooks like fanDuel Sportsbook push same game parlays as one of their prominent strategies.
- TeasersA teaser is a type of parlay with less risk-reward as part of it. Like a parlay you need to select multiple legs, but you can also set the amount of points you’re buying. If you want to bet two NFL games and in those games the favorite is favored by 8 points, you can tease those teams together and buy a certain amount of points. If you do a six-point teaser those teams will now be favored by two points in your bet. It’s a much more favorable situation, but you’ll pay for it. It’s going to pay out more than a money line bet on the favorites will, but a lot less than if you just parlayed the teams as 8-point favorites. In essence, it’s a more sensible parlay and doesn’t come with the risk of same game parlays.
- Prop betsIf you want to really expand your horizons when it comes to betting, you can go past the spread and totals and head right for the prop markets. A prop is simply whether or not a certain thing is going to happen in a game. Kevin Durant’s point total is a type of prop. Tom Brady to throw a touchdown is another example. There are player props, team props and game props and the possibilities are endless.
FanDuel Available States
FanDuel Sportsbook is available to use in the following states for mobile sports betting and online sportsbook:
FanDuel Sportsbooks also retail locations available for sports betting in person in Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey and Pennsylvania to go along with the online sportsbook.
FanDuel mobile app and website experience
The online sports betting experience through the FanDuel Sportsbook website is a good one. They keep the sportsbook, casino, daily fantasy sports and racebook tabs at the top of the page. You can also find out the status of any of your pending or settled bets at the top of the page next to all the available promotions. The column on the left side of the screen keeps all the available sports options in a nice and tidy place and it includes a tab that tells you all the events that are going on live which allows you to place your bets. The Fanduel website really is one of the best online sportsbooks available to consumers.
Mobile app experience
The FanDuel mobile betting app is great also. It enables thumbprint identification which makes logging in extremely easy. The app is easy to navigate and use and is popular amongst consumers. The Fanduel Sportsbook app has a 4.7 star rating with 86,000 reviews in the Google Play store and it has 4.8 star rating with nearly 600,000 reviews in the Apple Store. It is the eighth most popular free sports app in the Apple Store and the top sports betting app.
FanDuel Support Services
Top notch customer service is important for any online sportsbook and mobile betting app. Thankfully, FanDuel Sportsbook has a really useful customer service setup. Live Chat: The quickest and easiest way to reach them is through their live chat service which is available 24 hours a day. Simply click on the link on the bottom right corner of the page to be connected with their support team right away. Social Media: Send them a DM on Twitter at their support handle @FanDuel_Support, or a private message on Facebook. They aim to respond to all messages within an hour, but sometimes it takes a bit longer Email: If email is your preference, you can also send them an email. Please note that it often takes 12-24 hours for a reply, and they might need to collect additional information from you in a second email, so they strongly recommend using their live chat service instead. Leave a Voicemail: If you are unable to use one of the options above, you have the option to leave them a voicemail. Depending on how many customers are ahead of you it may take some time for them to return your call, so they strongly recommend using one of the above options instead for the fastest service. If you still want to leave a message, in addition to your question or concern, please make sure you include the following information so that they can identify you and know how to reach you: Your full name FanDuel Sportsbook username Phone number Email address If your voicemail does not include all of this information, They may not be able to respond to your request.
Our voicemail box can be accessed at 609-224-1019
All you have to do is sign up, make your initial deposit and place your first wager. It’s that easy. If the bet loses you will receive site credit.
Very! FanDuel Sportsbook offers two factor authentification as a measure to keep your account very safe.
If you’re taking advantage of the FanDuel Sportsbook $1,000 risk free bet, your bet loses you will get site credit back and have 14 days to use that site credit.
If you have a Fanduel promo code you can redeem it through the Fanduel app or the fanduel website.
Yes you do. You need to make an initial deposit and a real money wager to be eligible for the $1000 risk free bet. Hopefully you won’t need that site credit because your bet wins, but if it doesn’t, you will get that money back in site credit.
Unfortunately you are not. The $1,000 risk free bet is available for new users only, however there are plenty of Fanduel promotions available for existing users that makes sports betting with FanDuel Sportsbook one of the best options for legal online sports betting.
FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the leaders in the sports betting industry in the United States for a reason. With a plethora of promotions, offers and one of the best lineups of sports and bet types, FanDuel Sportsbook should remain an leader in the legal sports betting market for legal online sports betting for a long time to come.
Written and updated by