I just knew trusting one of my hometown Padres hitters was a mistake. Manny Machado was only able to muster one hit against Kyle Hendricks as the entire Pads offense went cold. This was after our entry looked great with Luis Robert racking up 11 fantasy points during his game. The quest for a winning entry continues as we turn the page to Tuesday and two pitchers I expect to have quite different performances. It’s pitching Tuesday, for my PrizePicks MLB Props of the Day.
MLB Props of the day – Pitching Tuesday
Kyle Bradish (Bal) – Under 3.5 Strikeouts
- The rookie hasn’t been terrible in his first two outings but also hasn’t been great
- He’s allowing almost 75% of all batters to put the ball in play
- Just 2 & 3 strikeouts during his first two starts
- Opposing batters are hitting over .300 against him
- The Cardinals are 3rd hardest team to strike out in MLB, striking out just 19.8% of all outs
Mike Clevinger (SD) – Over 5 Strikeouts
- Struck out 4 Guardians in his debut last week
- Most importantly, he threw 95 pitches so he’s been fully unleashed
- The Cubs have struck out 5 or more times against nine of the last ten opposing starters
- Prior to missing all of 2021, Clevinger had a swinging strike % over 20 for four straight while the MLB average is 18.5% since 2016
- Should be better in his 2nd start & only Jonathan Villar has any experience against the hyper-active Clevinger
Make the MLB season even more exciting by Tailing/Fading these or creating your own MLB entry at PrizePicks. Sign up now and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100 by clicking the link below.
*Featured Image Credit: Jason Miller/Getty Images