The Yankees dropped a 9 spot on the Angels and Aaron Judge didn’t get a hit?! The MVP candidate still contributed with a walk, run scored, and late sac-fly, but fell just short of his fantasy score. The other half of yesterday’s entry was never in doubt as Blake Snell continues to have control issues. The entry ultimately goes down as a loss, but a close one which may mean we’re close to starting our next big winning streak. No better time to start than now with my MLB PrizePicks Props of the day for Wednesday, June 1st.
MLB Props of the day – Wednesday, June 1st
Robbie Ray (Sea) – Over 7.5 Strikeouts
- 8 or more strikeouts in five of his last six starts & in four straight
- Baltimore has struck out the 3rd most times in MLB
- Ray had 8 or more K’s in two of his three starts against the O’s last season & in three of his last four starts dating back to 2019
Bos: Bogaerts + Devers + Story – Over 0.5 HRs
- Combined these three only have 25 HR through two months of play
- 21 of their homers came in the month of May
- Hunter Greene has been a launching pad for hitters, allowing the 2nd most HR with 15 through his first 9 starts
Make the MLB season even more exciting by Tailing/Fading these or creating your own MLB entry at PrizePicks. Sign up now and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100 by clicking the link below.
Featured Image Credit: Steph Chambers/Getty Images