What a letdown with our first entry of June. Neither props hit as Robbie Ray performed as expected but couldn’t reach his K total. And, the Red Sox offense awoke for 7 runs, but none via the home run. Our first win of the month has to wait but luckily for us, there is baseball every day. Let’s get into the green with my MLB PrizePicks Props of the day for Thursday, June 2nd below.
MLB Props of the day – Thursday, June 2nd
Joey Votto (Cin) – Over 0.5 Runs+RBI
- Over his last 11 games since returning on May 20th he’s batting .278 (10-for-36) and has reached base safely in 10 of the 11 games
- Scored a run or recorded an RBI in seven of the eleven & five of the six home games during this stretch
- Nats starter Joan Adon has allowed 3+ runs in seven of his ten starts this year and in three of his four on the road
- Lefties are hitting .283 against him during his 11 career starts.
Padres & Brewers SP – Under 0.5 1st Inning Runs Allowed
- These teams combined for a moderate 13 runs during their three-game set in San Diego last month
- Adrian Houser held the Padres to just 3 hits and 1 run in 6-innings back on May 23rd
- Current Brewers are just 1-for-12 against Sean Manaea in their careers & Milwaukee has struggled against lefties this season, batting just .209
Make the MLB season even more exciting by Tailing/Fading these or creating your own MLB entry at PrizePicks. Sign up now and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100 by clicking the link below.
Featured Image Credit: Dylan Buell/Getty Images