I guess the Prop gods were not on our side for yesterday’s entry. Things started great as Erik Fedde imploded for 6 ER in just 1.1 innings pitched. Unfortunately, Rafael Devers and the entire Red Sox lineup looked lost against Baltimore, only mustering 6 total bases as a team. Let’s end the month on a high note and get back to cashing entries. Here are my MLB PrizePicks Props for Tuesday, May 31st.
MLB Props of the day – Tuesday, May 31st
Blake Snell (SD) – Over 2 Walks
- 2+ walks in both of his starts this season
- 2 or more walks in 23 of his 27 starts last year
- Walk rate of 13.4% since joining the Padres last season which is almost 5% higher than the league average
- Walking 39% of hitters that reach 3 balls against him during his career
Aaron Judge (NYY) – Over 7.0 Fantasy Score
- In 26 May games he’s batting .320, walked 13 total times, scored 24 runs, hit 12 HR, and has 24 RBI
- Reached or eclipsed this fantasy score 15x in the month
- Crushed the Angels last season batting .524 with 3 runs scored, 2 HR, 5 RBI, and walking 5 times in 26 total PA
- Syndergaard has struggled on road this year going 1-2 with a 5.93 ERA allowing 11 total runs in just 13.2 innings
Make the MLB season even more exciting by Tailing/Fading these or creating your own MLB entry at PrizePicks. Sign up now and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100 by clicking the link below.
Featured Image Credit: Jim McIsaac/Getty Images