Picking MLB games is a complex and tiring task with shaky bullpens, weird extra inning rules, and the natural state of the game. One way to attack the sport and have fun while you’re at it is by heading over to PrizePicks and picking some MLB player props. I shopped Check out my choices for the Best Baseball Player Props for July 29th
Best MLB PrizePicks Props for August 1st
Patrick Corbin – Over 3 ER Allowed
- Corbin has been baseball’s worst pitcher in 2022
- He has the leagues worst ERA at 6.49, WHIP at 1.766, and the most losses at 14
- Corbin is consistently allowing 3 or more ER/game doing so in his last four and in seven of his last ten starts.
- He gave up 7 ER in just 4 ⅓ innings his last time out against the Mets and New York and the Mets’ offense is hot scoring 6+ runs in four of their last six games
Antonio Senzatela – Over 6 Hits Allowed
- Sezatela sits just behind Corbin with a 1.744 WHIP on the season
- He’s given up 6 or more hits in 13 of his 15 starts this year
- The only 2 games he didn’t give up 6 or more hits, he made it just 2 innings in those starts
- Surrendering 7.6 hits/start in his 5 road games
- The Padres have had 6+ hits in their last 3 games against him
Andrew Vaughn – Over 0.5 Runs + RBI
- Since the beginning of May, Vaughn is batting .289, scored 34 runs, and has 37 RBI in 61 games started.
- He’s hitting behind Tim Anderson and Yoan Moncada, with Jose Abreu and Eloy Jimenez behind him
- Brad Keller has given up 3 runs or more in 11 of his last 14 starts
Make the MLB season even more exciting by Tailing/Fading these or creating your own MLB entry at PrizePicks. Sign up now and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100 by clicking the link below.
Deposit Match up to $100
Widely Available + Simple to Play
Featured Image Credit: Quinn Harris/Getty Images