Sometimes following the numbers and trends just doesn’t pan out and that was the case in half of yesterday’s card. The Oakland A’s blew a brilliant performance by Frankie Montas as expected but Jason Alexander for the Brewers blew past his season-high of Ks against one of the league’s hardest teams to strike out. We took a trip into the red yesterday but It’s Friday and the first weekend of Summer is upon us so only brighter days ahead. Let’s go into the weekend strong with my MLB Best Bets for June 24th.
MLB Best Bets – Friday, June 24th
Hit -190 (2u to win 1.06u), RBI +135 (Bet 2u to win 2.7u), HR +350 (Bet 1u to win 3.5u)
*All at Fanduel
- New users who sign up will get up to $1000 back in Free Bets if you don’t win your first bet!
- He’s hitting .299 since the beginning of May & has at least 1 hit in 35 of the 49 games he’s recorded an AB
- He has an RBI in 21 of those games and in 6 of his last 11
- Cron has 17 HR on the season and in my opinion, is due for a few more by month’s end.
- Hasn’t faced Twins starter Dylan Bundy for a few years but went 6-for-13 (.461) with 3 HR & 5 RBI in 2018-’19
- Bundy has allowed at least one HR in six of his last eight starts this year
- All three of these odds are far better than the market price
Rockies at Twins F5 Over 4.5 (-138, Fanduel) Bet 3u to win 2.16u
- Bundy has allowed 4+ runs during the F5 in three of his last four starts
- Marquez has given up 3+ runs during the F5 in 11 of his 13 total GS this year
- Eight of eleven Bundy starts and nine of 13 Marquez starts have gone over this total
White Sox ML (-155, Draftkings) vs. Orioles Bet 5u to win 3.25u
- Chicago hasn’t lost three straight home games this year as actually hasn’t done so since late August 2019 against Minnesota
- Baltimore only has ONE three-game winning streak this year and hasn’t won three in a row on the road since the summer of last year
- Michael Kopech has been lights out at home in 2022 allowing just 7 runs in his six total starts
*Includes June 12th vs. Texas where he left after just ⅔ of an inning
This article is intended for entertainment purposes and adult users only. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem
Featured Image credit: Matthew Stockman/Getty Images