The New York Giants (0-0) travel to Nissan Stadium on Sunday, September 11, 2022 to clash with the Tennessee Titans (0-0).
Titans vs. Giants Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 5.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Titans as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Titans have -240 odds to pick up the win, while the Giants are listed at +200 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 44 points.
How to Watch Titans vs. Giants Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
- The Titans’ average points scored last season (24.6) and the Giants’ average points allowed (24.5) were within 0.1 points.
- Tennessee was 8-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall in games when it recorded more than 24.5 points last season.
- The Giants’ defense allowed 354.8 yards per game last season, just 12.3 yards more than the 342.5 the Titans’ offense averaged. The Titans picked up 5.1 yards per play, while the Giants allowed 5.3.
- Tennessee was 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team picked up over 354.8 yards last season.
- The Giants conceded 129.0 yards per game on the ground last season, compared to the 141.4 rushing yards the Titans accumulated.
- Tennessee had a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record when the team rushed for more than 129.0 yards last year.
- The Titans gave up an average of 20.8 points last year, 5.6 more than the 15.2 the Giants put on the board.
- When New York put up over 20.8 points last season, it was 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Titans’ defense surrendered 329.8 yards per game last season, 42.5 more than the 287.3 the Giants’ offense accumulated. The Giants gained 4.7 yards per play and the Titans conceded 5.4.
- New York was 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when the team piled up over 329.8 yards last year.
- The Titans allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 84.6 yards per game last season, compared to the 99.3 yards the Giants picked up on the ground.
- When New York rushed for over 84.6 yards last year it compiled a 3-6 ATS record and a 2-7 overall record.
Titans vs. Giants Injury Report
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Titans vs. Giants Betting Analysis
Titans Betting Insights
- The Titans were 10-7-0 against the spread last season.
- The Titans won once ATS (1-3) as a 5.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Tennessee won 66.7% of the games last season when it was favored on the moneyline (6-3).
- Tennessee finished 2-2 last year (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -240 or shorter.
- There were eight Titans games (out of 17) that went over the total last season.
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants had six wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- The Giants had two wins ATS (2-9) as a 5.5-point underdog or greater last year.
- Last season, New York won four out of the 16 games, or 25%, in which it was the underdog.
- New York had a record of 1-10, a 9.1% win rate, when it was set as an underdog of +200 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Out of the 17 Giants’ games last season, five hit the over.
Titans vs. Giants Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||47.8||47.9||47.6|
|Implied Total AVG||26.8||26.7||26.9|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-3||4-2||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||6-2||3-0||3-2|
|Point Total AVG||44.4||44.1||44.6|
|Implied Total AVG||25.6||24.6||26.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-12||3-4||1-8|
Players to Watch
- In 17 games played last year, Ryan Tannehill amassed 3,734 passing yards, with 21 touchdowns against 14 interceptions and completing 67.2% of his passes.
- On the ground, Tannehill added seven rushing touchdowns and 270 rushing yards.
- Derrick Henry averaged 117.1 rushing yards per game over eight games (937 total yards to rank ninth in the NFL), while scoring 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Henry added 18 receptions (2.3 per game) for 154 yards (19.3 per game), without a receiving touchdown. He was targeted 20 times in the passing attack.
- Robert Woods totaled 556 receiving yards and four touchdowns on 45 receptions while being targeted 69 times last year while playing with the Rams.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine was targeted 57 times, resulting in 38 catches for 476 yards .
- Kevin Byard amassed 1.0 sack to go with 1.0 TFL, 88 tackles, and five interceptions over 17 games in 2021.
- Jeffery Simmons had 54 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 8.5 sacks.
- Denico Autry recorded 9.0 sacks as well as 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles in the 2021 campaign.
- Zach Cunningham put up 7.0 TFL and 93 tackles in 14 games.
- In 11 games last season, Daniel Jones threw for 2,428 yards (220.7 yards per game) while recording 10 touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 64.3% completion percentage.
- Jones made an impact with his legs, too, rushing for 298 yards and two TDs.
- As part of the ground attack, Saquon Barkley ran for 593 yards and two touchdowns on 3.7 YPC.
- As a pass-catcher, Barkley totaled 41 catches (on 57 targets) for 263 yards and two touchdowns.
- In six games for the Texans last season, Tyrod Taylor provided 966 yards (161.0 yards per game) with five touchdowns, five interceptions and a 60.7% completion percentage.
- With 151 rushing yards (7.9 YPC) and three rushing touchdowns, Taylor provided value on the ground in addition to through the air.
- Kenny Golladay got 76 targets last year and turned them into 37 catches (2.6 per game) for 521 yards and zero TDs.
- Tae Crowder helped lead the defense with 130 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions in 17 games.
- On defense, Xavier McKinney recorded 1.0 TFL, 93 tackles, and five interceptions.
- In 17 games, Leonard Williams collected 82 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 6.5 sacks.
- The contributions of Azeez Ojulari, who was on the field for 17 games, included 8.0 sacks to go with 8.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
Titans vs. Giants Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Titans, and we project that Titans will cover the spread (Titans -5.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 44 points.
How to Bet on Titans vs. Giants
You can bet on Titans vs. Giants at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Titans vs. Giants picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.