An AFC North showdown between the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7) and Baltimore Ravens (8-4) is scheduled for Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Acrisure Stadium.
Steelers vs. Ravens Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 2.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Steelers as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Steelers have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Ravens are listed at +130 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 37 points.
How to Watch Steelers vs. Ravens Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Acrisure Stadium
The Steelers are compiling 316.2 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 24th, surrendering 362.6 yards per game. The Steelers rank fifth-worst in scoring offense (17.8 points per game), but they’ve been a little better on defense, ranking 19th with 23.1 points allowed per contest.
The Steelers own the 24th-ranked passing offense this season (199.2 passing yards per game), and they’ve been worse defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 255.1 passing yards allowed per game. Offensively, the Steelers rank 16th in the NFL with 117.0 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank seventh in rushing yards allowed per contest (107.5).
The Steelers are putting up a 39.5% third-down conversion rate on offense, which ranks them 18th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 15th, giving up a 39.1% third-down conversion rate. The Steelers have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this season, ranking third-worst with 4.8 yards per play. Defensively, they rank 20th in the NFL (5.7 yards per play allowed). With 17 forced turnovers (ninth in NFL) against 14 turnovers committed (12th in NFL), the Steelers’ +3 turnover margin ranks eighth in the league.
The Ravens are generating 350.2 total yards per game on offense this season (14th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 330.3 total yards per contest (13th-ranked). In terms of points scored the Ravens rank 12th in the NFL (23.8 points per game), and they are ninth on the other side of the ball (19.7 points allowed per game).
The Ravens are putting up 192.4 passing yards per contest on offense this season (26th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 247.8 passing yards per game (25th-ranked) on defense. Things have been positive for the Ravens on both offense and defense, as they are posting 157.8 rushing yards per game (third-best) and ceding just 82.5 rushing yards per game (second-best).
The Ravens rank eighth in the NFL with a 43.8% third-down conversion percentage, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks second-best by allowing a 31.2% third-down rate. The Ravens are putting up 5.6 yards per play on offense this season (11th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 5.4 yards per play (13th-ranked) on defense. The Ravens sport a top-five turnover margin this season, ranking fourth-best at +6.
Steelers vs. Ravens Injury Report
Steelers vs. Ravens Betting Analysis
Steelers Betting Insights
The Steelers have covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-5-1). The Steelers have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites (0-1).
Steelers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season. The Steelers won four of the seven games they were the moneyline favorite last season (57.1%).
When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, the Steelers had a 2-1-1 record (winning 50% of their games).
Ravens Betting Insights
The Ravens have compiled a 5-7-0 record against the spread this year. In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Ravens have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
Ravens games have gone over the total four times this year. The Ravens have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
The Ravens have played as an underdog of +130 or more once this season and lost that game.
Steelers vs. Ravens Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||42.0||41.3||42.4|
|Implied Total AVG||24.0||23.0||24.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-6||1-2||2-4|
|Point Total AVG||45.0||45.2||44.9|
|Implied Total AVG||25.2||26.0||24.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||7-3||4-1||3-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
Players to Watch
- On the ground, Najee Harris averages 3.8 yards per attempt (41st in the NFL) and 55.9 yards per game for 671 total rushing yards. He has scored four rushing touchdowns this season.
- Harris has 37 targets, 30 catches, 148 receiving yards and two TDs through the air.
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 1,797 yards, four touchdowns and eight interceptions this year. He averages 199.7 yards per game and 6.1 per attempt, while completing 65.2%.
- He has tacked on 209 rushing yards (23.2 per game) and three touchdowns on the ground.
- In the passing attack, George Pickens, has racked up 512 receiving yards and two touchdowns after catching 37 balls on 62 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 42.7 yards and 3.1 receptions over 12 games.
- Pat Freiermuth has racked up 597 receiving yards and one touchdown with 50 catches on 76 targets. He is averaging 4.5 receptions and 54.3 yards per game.
- On the defensive side, Alex Highsmith has 10.0 sacks (fifth in the NFL) to go with 7.0 TFL and 43 tackles in 2022.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has 1.0 TFL, 62 tackles, and four interceptions.
- Myles Jack has totaled 93 tackles this year. His tackle total leads the Steelers.
- This season, Cameron Heyward has 47 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 5.0 sacks.
- So far this year, Mark Andrews has 56 receptions for 654 yards with five receiving touchdowns. He has been targeted 86 times and averages 5.1 catches per game in 11 games played.
- Devin Duvernay has 35 catches for 378 yards and three receiving touchdowns. He has been targeted 45 times and averages 2.9 receptions per game through 12 games played.
- Kenyan Drake has rushed for three touchdowns this year, and has totaled 421 rushing yards (42.1 per game and 4.6 per carry).
- In addition to his rushing stats, Drake has pulled down 13 passes (on 19 targets) for 69 yards (ninth on the Ravens), with one receiving touchdown. He averages 6.9 yards per game.
- Demarcus Robinson has 338 receiving yards and one touchdown from 33 receptions after getting 50 targets.
- Roquan Smith’s 2022 showing includes 114 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and two interceptions through 12 games. He leads the Ravens and is seventh in the NFL in tackles.
- Marlon Humphrey has totaled 3.0 sacks in addition to his 3.0 TFL, 51 tackles, and three interceptions over 12 games.
- Chuck Clark has 74 tackles in the 2022 season. He is third on the Ravens in tackles.
- Calais Campbell’s season stats include 29 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks in 11 games.
Steelers vs. Ravens Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is the Ravens, and we project that Ravens will cover the spread (Steelers -2.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 37 points.
How to Bet on Steelers vs. Ravens
You can bet on Steelers vs. Ravens at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Steelers vs. Ravens picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.