The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) and Seattle Seahawks (6-3) visit Munich, Germany November 13, 2022 for a neutral-site game at 9:30 AM ET, airing on NFLN.
Buccaneers vs. Seahawks Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3 points, with bookmakers listing the Buccaneers as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Buccaneers have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Seahawks are listed at +125 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 45 points.
How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Seahawks Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 AM ET
- TV Channel: NFLN
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Stadium: Allianz Arena
From an offensive standpoint, the Buccaneers rank 19th in the NFL with 331.8 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank ninth in total defense (313.0 yards allowed per contest). The Buccaneers own the 25th-ranked offense this season (18.0 points per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking fifth-best with just 18.2 points allowed per game.
The Buccaneers have been finding success on both sides of the ball in the passing game, ranking fifth-best in passing offense (271.1 passing yards per game) and fifth-best in passing defense (187.6 passing yards allowed per game). While the Buccaneers’ run defense ranks 23rd with 125.4 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking worst (60.7 rushing yards per game).
The Buccaneers are putting up a 35.9% third-down percentage on offense, which ranks them 23rd in the NFL. On defense, they rank 18th, surrendering a 40.3% third-down percentage. The Buccaneers rank 24th in offensive yards per play (5.0) and sixth in yards per play allowed (5.0) this season. With nine forced turnovers (19th in NFL) against seven turnovers committed (second in NFL), the Buccaneers’ +2 turnover margin ranks ninth in the league.
In terms of total offense, the Seahawks rank 11th in the NFL (359.8 total yards per game) and 25th defensively (364.6 total yards allowed per contest). The Seahawks’ defense ranks 23rd in the NFL with 24.4 points allowed per game, but they’ve been carried by their offense, which ranks fourth-best by putting up 26.8 points per contest.
With 225.9 passing yards per game on offense, the Seahawks rank 14th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 21st, giving up 225.9 passing yards per game. The Seahawks rank 10th in the NFL with 133.9 rushing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 27th with 138.7 rushing yards given up per game on defense.
The Seahawks’ third-down offense has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with a 45.8% third-down conversion percentage. In terms of defense, they are ceding a 41.8% third-down rate, which ranks 23rd. The Seahawks’ offense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 6.0 yards per play. In terms of defense, they are allowing 5.5 yards per play, which ranks 16th. The Seahawks own a top-five turnover margin this season, ranking fifth-best at +3.
Buccaneers vs. Seahawks Injury Report
Buccaneers vs. Seahawks Betting Analysis
Buccaneers Betting Insights
The Buccaneers have gone 2-6-1 against the spread this season. In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 1-3-1.
Games involving the Buccaneers have hit the over twice this season. The Buccaneers won 13 of the 17 games they were the moneyline favorite last season (76.5%).
The Buccaneers had a 13-3 record last year (winning 81.2% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
Seahawks Betting Insights
The Seahawks have covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-3-0). In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 3-2.
This season, Seahawks games have hit the over five times. The Seahawks have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won five of those games.
The Seahawks have a record of 3-2 when they’re set as an underdog of +125 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Buccaneers vs. Seahawks Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.7||44.9||44.5|
|Implied Total AVG||25.1||24.6||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-5||2-3||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||46.1||45.5||46.6|
|Implied Total AVG||25.3||24.8||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-2||2-0||3-2|
Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has 2,547 passing yards (second in the NFL), 10 touchdowns and one interception this year. He has completed 65.3% of his attempts, averaging 283.0 yards per game and 6.4 per attempt.
- Leonard Fournette‘s rushing output this season includes 405 yards and two TDs. He’s averaging 45.0 yards per game and 3.3 per attempt (57th in the NFL).
- Fournette’s 49 targets through the air have resulted in 42 catches (4.7 per game) for 314 yards (34.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Through eight games played, Mike Evans is averaging 77.1 yards and 5.5 receptions per game to total 617 receiving yards (10th in the NFL) and 44 catches. He’s been targeted 70 times, and has three receiving touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin has 404 receiving yards without a touchdown with 42 catches on 65 targets. He’s averaging 6.0 receptions and 57.7 yards per game.
- On the defensive side for the Buccaneers, Devin White has powered the unit with 67 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks in 2022.
- Lavonte David has 63 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this season. He’s second on the Buccaneers in tackles.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. has totaled 39 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception so far this year. He’s fourth on the Buccaneers in tackles.
- Mike Edwards has one interception while tacking on 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two passes defended.
- Geno Smith is averaging 7.8 passing yards per attempt (eighth in the NFL) and 244.3 yards per game this year, completing 73.1% of his passes on the way to 2,199 total yards (sixth in the NFL), 15 touchdowns (fifth in the NFL) and four interceptions through nine games.
- He’s added 196 yards on the ground (third on the Seahawks), while scoring one rushing touchdown. He’s averaging 21.8 yards per game and 4.8 per attempt.
- Kenneth Walker III has 571 rushing yards (leading the Seahawks) and seven rushing touchdowns, while averaging 71.4 yards per game and 5.1 per attempt (17th in the NFL).
- So far this season, Tyler Lockett has caught 51 passes (eighth in the NFL) for 598 receiving yards with four touchdowns through the air. He has been targeted 66 total times and is averaging 5.7 receptions per game in nine games played.
- D.K. Metcalf has 510 receiving yards and four touchdowns from 42 receptions after getting 68 targets.
- In 2022, Jordyn Brooks has amassed 90 tackles over nine games.
- Uchenna Nwosu has 40 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks. He is third on the Seahawks in tackles.
- Over the 2022 season, Cody Barton has 59 tackles and 2.0 sacks through nine games.
- Tariq Woolen has intercepted four passes to go with 31 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and eight passes defended. He’s second in the league in interceptions.
Buccaneers vs. Seahawks Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is the Seahawks, and we project that Seahawks will cover the spread (Buccaneers -3). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 45 points.
How to Bet on Buccaneers vs. Seahawks
You can bet on Buccaneers vs. Seahawks at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Buccaneers vs. Seahawks picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.