On Sunday, October 29, 2023, the Cleveland Browns (4-2) hit the road to square off against the Seattle Seahawks (4-2) at Lumen Field.
Seahawks vs. Browns Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 4 points, with bookmakers listing the Seahawks as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Seahawks have -205 odds to pick up the win, while the Browns are listed at +170 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 39.5 points.
How to Watch Seahawks vs. Browns Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Lumen Field
The Seahawks are totaling 330.2 yards per game on offense this year (15th in NFL), and they are allowing 322.2 yards per game (12th) on the defensive side of the ball. The Seahawks are putting up 24 points per game offensively this year (11th in NFL), and they are giving up 19.7 points per game (12th) on the other side of the ball.
The Seahawks are totaling 224.2 passing yards per game on offense this year (13th in NFL), and they are surrendering 235 passing yards per game (21st) on the other side of the ball. From an offensive standpoint, the Seahawks rank 20th in the NFL with 106 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank sixth in rushing yards allowed per contest (87.2).
In addition to a 46.1% third-down conversion rate allowed on defense, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL, the Seahawks have put up the 24th-ranked third-down percentage (35.7%) on offense. The Seahawks are putting up 5.5 yards per play on offense (11th in the league), while sporting the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.7) this season. The Seahawks have the 14th-ranked turnover margin in the league at +1, forcing seven turnovers (22nd in NFL) while turning it over six times (fourth in NFL).
The Browns’ defense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank best in the NFL with 243 total yards surrendered per contest. In terms of offense, they are accumulating 319.2 total yards per game, which ranks 20th. The Browns rank 15th in the NFL with 22.3 points per contest on offense, and they rank 10th with 19.2 points allowed per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
While the Browns’ pass offense has been stuck in neutral, ranking second-worst with 171.7 passing yards per game, their defense ranks best with just 149.2 passing yards surrendered per contest. The Browns’ run offense has been thriving, racking up 147.5 rushing yards per game (second-best) this season. Defensively, they rank seventh by allowing 93.8 rushing yards per game.
On the offensive side of the ball, the Browns are bottom-five on third down, posting a 29.5% third-down conversion percentage (third-worst). On the bright side, they are dominating on the other side of the ball, surrendering a 27.5% third-down rate (best). While the Browns’ offense has been struggling in terms of yards per play, ranking fourth-worst at 4.5, their defense is second-best with just 4.4 yards surrendered per play. The Browns have not done well in terms of turnovers, as the team’s turnover margin of -6 is fourth-worst in the NFL.
Seahawks vs. Browns Injury Report
|Drake Thomas||LB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Raiqwon O’Neal||OT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Cody Thompson||WR||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Kyu Blu Kelly||CB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|McClendon Curtis||OG||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Deshaun Watson||QB||Right shoulder||Out|
|Jordan Wilkins||RB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Jedrick Wills Jr.||OT||Ankle||Probable|
|Kahlef Hailassie||CB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Cedric Tillman||WR||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Siaki Ika||DT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Isaiah McGuire||DE||Gameday inactive||Out|
Seahawks vs. Browns Betting Analysis
Seahawks Betting Insights
The Seahawks have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season. The Seahawks have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
Games involving the Seahawks have hit the over twice this season.
The Seahawks played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
Browns Betting Insights
The Browns have put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread this year. The Browns have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
This season, Browns games have hit the over twice. This season, the Browns have won two out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
The Browns have played as an underdog of +170 or more once this season and won that game.
Seahawks vs. Browns Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.2||43.8||46.5|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.2||25.3||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||40.2||40.4||39.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||21.8||22||21.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||2-1||0-0|
Players to Watch
- On the ground, Kenneth Walker III averages 4.1 yards per attempt (21st in the NFL) and 75 yards per game for 450 total rushing yards (ninth in the NFL). He has recorded six rushing touchdowns this season.
- Walker has 16 targets, 13 receptions, 106 receiving yards and zero TDs through the air.
- Geno Smith has passed for 1,391 yards, seven touchdowns and four interceptions this year. He is averaging 231.8 yards per game and 7.4 per attempt, while completing 68.6%.
- In the passing game, D.K. Metcalf, has racked up 337 receiving yards and two touchdowns after grabbing 22 balls on 32 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 67.4 yards and 4.4 receptions in five games.
- Tyler Lockett has racked up 289 receiving yards and two touchdowns with 27 catches on 40 targets. He’s averaging 4.5 receptions and 48.2 yards per game.
- On the defensive side for the Seahawks, Bobby Wagner has put up 64 tackles, three TFL, and two sacks in 2023.
- Jordyn Brooks has 57 tackles, five TFL, and 2.5 sacks this season. He’s second on the Seahawks in tackles.
- Devon Witherspoon has collected 31 tackles, two TFL, two sacks, and one interception this year. He’s fourth on the Seahawks in tackles.
- So far this season, Julian Love has 45 tackles and one TFL.
- Jerome Ford has rushed for two touchdowns this year, and has accumulated 344 total rushing yards (57.3 per game and 4.4 per attempt).
- Ford has also been a piece of the receiving game with 104 yards (17.3 per game) on 14 receptions (2.3 per game), while being targeted 19 times. He has two receiving touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper has 24 catches for 389 yards and one receiving touchdown. He has been targeted 47 times and averages four receptions per game in six games played.
- Kareem Hunt has rushed for three touchdowns this year, and has totaled 103 rushing yards (25.8 per game and 3.2 per carry).
- Hunt has helped out in the receiving game, picking up 46 receiving yards (11.5 per game) on five catches (1.3 per game), while being targeted seven times. He is seeking his first receiving touchdown.
- Elijah Moore has 226 receiving yards from 25 receptions after receiving 43 targets.
- Myles Garrett has 22 tackles, six TFL, 7.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 2023.
- Grant Delpit has two TFL, 37 tackles, and one interception.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah has 28 tackles, eight TFL, one sack, and one pass defended during the 2023 campaign.
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo’s season stats include 15 tackles, six TFL, and 2.5 sacks in six games.
Seahawks vs. Browns Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is the Browns, and we project that Browns will cover the spread (Seahawks -4). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 39.5 points.
How to Bet on Seahawks vs. Browns
You can bet this Seahawks vs. Browns pick at every legal online sportsbook.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Seahawks vs. Browns picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.