On Sunday, September 18, 2022, the Seattle Seahawks (1-0) hit the road for an NFC West matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (0-1) at Levi’s Stadium.
49ers vs. Seahawks Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 9 points, with sportsbooks listing the 49ers as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the 49ers have -380 odds to pick up the win, while the Seahawks are listed at +310 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 40.5 points.
How to Watch 49ers vs. Seahawks Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
- The 49ers, on average, scored 3.6 more points per game last season (25.1) than the Seahawks allowed (21.5).
- San Francisco was 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall last season when the team scored more than 21.5 points.
- The 49ers’ offense averaged 375.7 yards per game last season, within 3.4 yards of the 379.1 the Seahawks’ defense allowed. The 49ers picked up 6.1 yards per play and the Seahawks gave up 5.4.
- In games that San Francisco piled up over 379.1 yards last season, the team was 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Seahawks allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 113.6 yards per game last year, compared to the 127.4 yards the 49ers’ offense averaged on the ground.
- When San Francisco ran for over 113.6 yards last year, it had an 8-3 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record.
- The Seahawks’ average points scored last season (23.2) and the 49ers’ average points conceded (21.5) were within 1.7 points.
- Seattle was 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall in games when it put up more than 21.5 points last year.
- The 49ers’ defense gave up 310.0 yards per game last season, just 13.9 yards fewer than the 323.9 the Seahawks’ offense gained. The Seahawks picked up 5.8 yards per play, while the 49ers conceded 5.1.
- When Seattle churned out more than 310.0 yards last season, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Seahawks averaged 122.0 yards on the ground last year, 18.5 yards more than the 49ers gave up to opposing rushing attacks (103.5).
- Last season Seattle had a 7-2 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 103.5 yards.
49ers vs. Seahawks Injury Report
49ers: FB Daniel Brunskill: Out (Hamstring), RB Elijah Mitchell: Out (Mcl), TE George Kittle: Questionable (Groin), FB Maurice Hurst: Out (Biceps), FB Jordan Willis: Out (Knee)
Seahawks: CB Artie Burns: Questionable (Groin), SS Jamal Adams: Out (Quad), LS Tyler Ott: Out (Shoulder), CB Tre Brown: Out (Knee), FS Joey Blount: Out (Hamstring), CB Justin Coleman: Out (Calf)
49ers vs. Seahawks Betting Analysis
49ers Betting Insights
- The 49ers’ record against the spread last season was 9-8-0.
- As a 9-point favorite or more, the 49ers had two wins ATS (2-1) last year.
- San Francisco was the moneyline favorite 14 total times last season. They finished 8-6 in those games.
- San Francisco won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -380 or shorter.
- There were eight 49ers games (out of 17) that hit the over last year.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seahawks posted a 9-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last season, Seattle won three out of the eight games in which it was the underdog.
- Seattle was not a bigger underdog last season than the +310 moneyline set for this game.
- In 17 Seahawks games last season, six of them went over the total.
49ers vs. Seahawks Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||46.9||47.8||46.1|
|Implied Total AVG||26.0||26.8||25.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-6||3-4||5-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||1-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||46.9||45.9||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||25.9||25.6||26.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-5||2-3||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||1-2||2-3|
Players to Watch
- Last year, Deebo Samuel had 77 receptions for 1,405 yards (fifth in the NFL) with six receiving touchdowns. He was targeted 121 times and averaged 4.8 catches per game over 16 games played.
- Over the course of 15 games, Jimmy Garoppolo had 3,810 passing yards, while throwing 20 touchdowns against 12 interceptions and completing 68.3% of his attempts.
- Garoppolo also had three rushing touchdowns and 51 rushing yards.
- George Kittle registered 910 receiving yards and six touchdowns on 71 receptions while being targeted 94 times last season.
- Brandon Aiyuk had 826 receiving yards and five touchdowns from 56 receptions on 84 targets.
- Nick Bosa had 52 tackles, 21.0 TFL, 15.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 2021.
- Fred Warner had 138 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
- Azeez Al-Shaair had 103 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception in the 2021 campaign.
- Arik Armstead totaled 6.0 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL and 63 tackles over 17 games.
- With 75 receptions for 967 yards and 12 touchdowns, D.K. Metcalf was a big performer in the air last year.
- On 107 targets, Tyler Lockett had 73 grabs (4.6 per game) for 1,175 yards and eight TDs in 16 games.
- Rashaad Penny ran for 749 rushing yards (74.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns while averaging 6.3 yards per carry.
- Noah Fant was targeted 90 times with the Broncos last season, leading to 68 receptions, 670 yards and four touchdowns in 16 games.
- On defense Jordyn Brooks, who was on the field for 17 games, delivered 184 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Quandre Diggs accumulated 1.0 TFL, 94 tackles, and five interceptions in 17 games.
- In 17 games for the Chargers last season, Uchenna Nwosu collected 40 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 5.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Shelby Harris was a big player on D last season for the Broncos, with 49 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 6.0 sacks, and two passes defended.
49ers vs. Seahawks Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the 49ers, and we expect that Seahawks will cover the spread (49ers -9). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 40.5 points.
How to Bet on 49ers vs. Seahawks
You can bet on 49ers vs. Seahawks at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s 49ers vs. Seahawks picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.