The streaking Baltimore Ravens (6-3) carry a three-game winning streak into a home game against the Carolina Panthers (3-7) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Ravens vs. Panthers Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 12.5 points, with bookmakers listing the Ravens as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Ravens have -675 odds to pick up the win, while the Panthers are listed at +500 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 41.5 points.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Panthers Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
The Ravens are compiling 354.9 yards per game on offense (12th in NFL), and they rank 20th on the other side of the ball with 350.6 yards allowed per game. The Ravens have the 16th-ranked defense this year (21.8 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 26.1 points per game.
The Ravens sport the 27th-ranked passing offense this season (186.8 passing yards per game), and they’ve been worse defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 258.6 passing yards allowed per game. The Ravens have been thriving on both sides of the ball in the running game, ranking second-best in rushing offense (168.1 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (92.0 rushing yards allowed per game).
The Ravens own the sixth-ranked offense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (45.0% percentage), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking fourth-best with a 33.7% third-down conversion rate allowed. The Ravens rank seventh in offensive yards per play (5.8) and 19th in yards per play allowed (5.6) this season. The Ravens have the third-best turnover margin in the NFL at +7, forcing 16 turnovers (sixth in NFL) while turning it over nine times (fourth in NFL).
The Panthers rank second-worst in total yards per game (294.2), but they’ve been more productive defensively, ranking 25th in the NFL with 362.4 total yards surrendered per contest. The Panthers rank 23rd in the NFL with 20.4 points per game on offense, and they rank 24th with 24.3 points ceded per game on defense.
The Panthers’ passing game has not been getting things done, ranking fifth-worst in the NFL with 176.2 passing yards per game. They have been better on defense, giving up 223.2 passing yards per contest (20th-ranked). With 118.0 rushing yards per game on offense, the Panthers rank 16th in the NFL. On defense they rank 26th, surrendering 139.2 rushing yards per game.
The Panthers’ third-down offense has been bottom-five this season, generating a 28.3% third-down percentage, which ranks worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 19th with a 41.4% third-down rate ceded. The Panthers are generating 5.3 yards per play on offense this season (19th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 5.4 yards per play (13th-ranked) on defense. After forcing nine turnovers (25th in NFL) and turning the ball over 12 times (15th in NFL) this season, the Panthers sport the 25th-ranked turnover margin of -3.
Ravens vs. Panthers Injury Report
Ravens vs. Panthers Betting Analysis
Ravens Betting Insights
The Ravens have covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-4-0).
This season, three Ravens games have gone over the point total. The Ravens were favored on the moneyline 11 total times last season. They went 6-5 in those games.
The Ravens did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -675 or shorter.
Panthers Betting Insights
The Panthers are 4-6-0 against the spread this year. In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
This year, four Panthers games have gone over the point total. The Panthers have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +500 moneyline set for this game.
Ravens vs. Panthers Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||46.2||47.3||45.3|
|Implied Total AVG||25.2||26.0||24.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-2||2-1||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||41.5||41.1||42.0|
|Implied Total AVG||23.2||22.7||24.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-3||0-2||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||3-1||0-3|
Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has 1,768 passing yards through nine games this year, averaging 196.4 per game with a 62.3% completion percentage and 16 touchdowns (seventh in the NFL) against six interceptions.
- To go along with his passing statistics, Jackson has 635 rushing yards (first on the Ravens), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has 42 receptions for 488 yards and five TDs. Through eight games, he is averaging 5.3 catches and 61.0 yards per game.
- In the passing attack, Devin Duvernay, has contributed with 318 receiving yards and three touchdowns after pulling down 25 balls on 33 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 35.3 yards and 2.8 receptions over nine games.
- Kenyan Drake has rushed for 344 yards with three touchdowns (49.1 yards per game in seven games).
- He has added nine catches (on 11 targets) for 45 receiving yards with one touchdown. He’s averaging 6.4 receiving yards and 1.3 receptions per game.
- On the defensive side for the Ravens, Roquan Smith has put up 88 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 2022.
- Patrick Queen has intercepted one pass and added 57 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
- Justin Houston has recorded 13 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Chuck Clark has 56 tackles on the season.
- D’Onta Foreman has rushed for four touchdowns this year, and has 426 total rushing yards (42.6 per game and 4.7 per carry).
- D.J. Moore has put together a 2022 campaign that includes 39 catches for 478 yards and three receiving touchdowns through 10 games played. He has been on the receiving end of 77 targets and is averaging 3.9 receptions per game.
- Through six games this season, Baker Mayfield has racked up 1,117 passing yards, with six touchdowns against four interceptions and completing 56.6% of his passes.
- Mayfield has also rushed for one touchdown and 40 yards (sixth on the Panthers).
- Through six games, Phillip Walker has 731 passing yards, while throwing three touchdowns against three interceptions and completing 59.4% of his passes.
- Frankie Luvu’s 2022 showing includes 56 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception through eight games. He is second on the Panthers in tackles.
- Brian Burns has totaled 7.0 sacks in addition to his 10.0 TFL and 45 tackles over 10 games. He’s ninth in the NFL in sacks.
- Shaq Thompson has 6.0 TFL and 77 tackles in the 2022 season.
- Derrick Brown has totaled 1.0 sack (fifth on the Panthers) as well as 4.0 TFL, 48 tackles, and one interception.
Ravens vs. Panthers Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is the Ravens, and we predict that Ravens will cover the spread (Ravens -12.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 41.5 points.
How to Bet on Ravens vs. Panthers
You can bet on Ravens vs. Panthers at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Ravens vs. Panthers picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.