When the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) visit the Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field, they will be aiming to extend their four-game winning streak.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3.5 points, with oddsmakers listing the Ravens as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Ravens have -180 odds to pick up the win, while the Jaguars are listed at +155 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 43 points.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Jaguars Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
The Ravens are totaling 350.2 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 14th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 15th, giving up 336.0 yards per contest. The Ravens are compiling 24.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 10th, surrendering 19.9 points per game.
The Ravens are totaling 187.4 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 27th, surrendering 249.6 passing yards per game. The Ravens have been making things happen on both sides of the ball in the running game this year, as they rank second-best in rushing offense (162.8 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (86.4 rushing yards allowed per game).
The Ravens sport the seventh-ranked offense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (44.4% percentage), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with a 32.8% third-down percentage allowed. The Ravens are gaining 5.7 yards per play (eighth in the league), while surrendering 5.5 per play on the defensive side of the ball (16th in the NFL) this season. The Ravens have the second-best turnover margin in the league at +9, forcing 19 turnovers (third in NFL) while turning it over 10 times (fourth in NFL).
From an offensive angle, the Jaguars are compiling 362.2 total yards per game (ninth-ranked). They rank 23rd in the NFL on defense (357.7 total yards allowed per game). The Jaguars rank 20th in the NFL with 21.6 points per contest on offense, and they rank 13th with 20.5 points given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
The Jaguars rank 17th in the NFL with 222.6 passing yards per game on offense, and they rank 24th with 247.6 passing yards given up per game on the defensive side of the ball. With 139.6 rushing yards per game on offense, the Jaguars rank seventh in the NFL. On defense they rank 11th, surrendering 110.1 rushing yards per contest.
The Jaguars rank 12th in the NFL with a 42.1% third-down conversion percentage on offense, and 24th with a 42.1% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball. The Jaguars are putting up 5.7 yards per play on offense this season (eighth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 5.7 yards per play (20th-ranked) on defense. With 14 forced turnovers (ninth in NFL) and 13 turnovers committed (14th in NFL) this season, the Jaguars rank ninth in the NFL with a turnover margin of +1.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Injury Report
|Darrell Henderson||RB||Not injury related||Out|
Ravens vs. Jaguars Betting Analysis
Ravens Betting Insights
The Ravens have covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-5-0). The Ravens are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
This season, three Ravens games have gone over the point total. The Ravens finished with a 6-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 54.5% of those games).
The Ravens had a 3-3 record last year (winning 50% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -180 or shorter.
Jaguars Betting Insights
The Jaguars have covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-7-0). The Jaguars are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
This year, Jaguars games have hit the over four times. This season, the Jaguars have been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
The Jaguars have entered three games this season as the underdog by +155 or more and are 1-2 in those contests.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.7||46.1||45.3|
|Implied Total AVG||25.4||26.2||24.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-2||3-1||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||44.5||43.8||45.1|
|Implied Total AVG||24.4||23.4||25.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-2||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||2-1||1-4|
Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,977 yards, 16 touchdowns (ninth in the NFL) and seven interceptions this year. He is averaging 197.7 yards per game and 6.8 per attempt, while completing 63.4% of his passes.
- In addition to his passing statistics, Jackson has 666 rushing yards (first on the Ravens), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews‘ 551 receiving yards this season have come from 72 targets and 48 receptions. He’s averaging 61.2 receiving yards and 5.3 catches per game, with five receiving touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake has 390 rushing yards with three touchdowns (48.8 yards per game through eight games).
- Drake has picked up 11 catches, 52 yards and one TD through the air.
- In the ground game, Justice Hill averages 5.6 yards per attempt and 27.5 yards per game for 220 total rushing yards. He’s still looking for his first rushing TD of the season.
- Over on the defensive side, Roquan Smith has two interceptions to go with 95 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 2022.
- Patrick Queen has 69 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 4.0 sacks, and one interception this season. He’s second on the Ravens in tackles.
- This season, Justin Houston has put up 9.0 sacks (fourth in the NFL) in addition to his 6.0 TFL, 15 tackles, and one interception.
- Chuck Clark has 59 tackles and one pass defended.
- In 10 games played this year, Trevor Lawrence has amassed 2,334 passing yards, while throwing 13 touchdowns against six interceptions and completing 65.2% of his attempts.
- On the ground, Lawrence has added three rushing touchdowns and 178 rushing yards (third on the Jaguars).
- Travis Etienne has 725 rushing yards (leading the Jaguars) and four rushing touchdowns, while averaging 72.5 yards per game and 5.5 per attempt (12th in the NFL).
- Etienne also has 22 catches for 202 yards (fifth on the Jaguars). He has been targeted 31 times and averages 20.2 yards per game.
- In 10 games played this season, Christian Kirk has 52 catches (5.2 receptions per game on 8.2 targets per game) for 679 yards and seven receiving touchdowns (fourth in the NFL).
- Zay Jones has 417 receiving yards and one touchdown from 47 receptions after getting 65 targets.
- Foyesade Oluokun has recorded 1.0 sack to go with 7.0 TFL and 95 tackles through 10 games in 2022.
- Devin Lloyd has registered 72 tackles and two interceptions through 10 games.
- Rayshawn Jenkins has intercepted one pass on top of 58 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended during the 2022 campaign.
- Andre Cisco’s season stats include 49 tackles and three interceptions through 10 games. He is fourth on the Jaguars in tackles.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this game is the Ravens, and we predict that Ravens will cover the spread (Ravens -3.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 43 points.
How to Bet on Ravens vs. Jaguars
You can bet on Ravens vs. Jaguars at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Ravens vs. Jaguars picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.