In a tilt between two division leaders, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4), the No. 1 team in the NFC South, host the No. 1 team from the AFC North, the Baltimore Ravens (4-3), at Raymond James Stadium on Thursday, October 27, 2022.
Buccaneers vs. Ravens Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 1.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Buccaneers as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Buccaneers have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Ravens are listed at +100 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 46 points.
How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Ravens Live?
- Game Day: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: AMAZON
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
The Buccaneers rank 22nd in total offense (330.6 yards per game) and seventh in total defense (308.3 yards allowed per game) this season. The Buccaneers rank 26th in points scored this season (17.7 points per game), but they’ve been shining on defense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 17.7 points allowed per game.
The Buccaneers are averaging 266.1 passing yards per game on offense (sixth in the NFL), and they rank sixth on the other side of the ball with 189.7 passing yards allowed per game. While the Buccaneers’ run defense ranks 17th with 118.6 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking worst (64.4 rushing yards per game).
From an offensive standpoint, the Buccaneers rank 26th in the NFL with a 35.1% third-down percentage. Meanwhile, they rank 21st in third-down percentage allowed (41.6%). The Buccaneers have the fifth-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (4.9), while their offense is ranked 22nd, accumulating 5.1 per play. With nine forced turnovers (14th in NFL) against six turnovers committed (fourth in NFL), the Buccaneers’ +3 turnover margin ranks sixth in the NFL.
In terms of total offense, the Ravens rank 14th in the NFL (346 total yards per game) and 23rd on defense (366.1 total yards allowed per contest). The Ravens are compiling 25.9 points per game on offense this season (sixth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 23 points per game (21st-ranked) on defense.
With 189.7 passing yards per game on offense, the Ravens rank 26th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 26th, surrendering 261 passing yards per game. The Ravens’ run defense ranks 10th in the NFL with 105.1 rushing yards surrendered per contest, but they’ve been bolstered by their offense, which ranks fifth-best by piling up 156.3 rushing yards per contest.
With a 42.2% third-down conversion rate on offense, the Ravens rank ninth in the NFL. On defense, they rank ninth, surrendering a 35% third-down rate. The Ravens rank eighth in the NFL with 5.9 yards per play on offense, and they rank 19th with 5.7 yards allowed per play on defense. The Ravens have fared really well in terms of turnovers, as the team’s turnover margin of +5 ranks third-best in the NFL, with 14 forced turnovers (first in league) and nine turnovers committed (16th in league).
Buccaneers vs. Ravens Injury Report
Buccaneers vs. Ravens Betting Analysis
Buccaneers Betting Insights
The Buccaneers have covered the spread two times over seven games with a set spread. In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 2-5.
This season, Buccaneers games have hit the over once. The Buccaneers put together a 13-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 76.5% of those games).
The Buccaneers had a record of 13-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter (81.2%).
Ravens Betting Insights
The Ravens are 3-4-0 against the spread this year. The Ravens are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
Games involving the Ravens have hit the over twice this year. The Ravens lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
The Ravens have played as an underdog of +100 or more once this season and lost that game.
Buccaneers vs. Ravens Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.8||45.2||44.5|
|Implied Total AVG||25.6||25.3||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-4||1-2||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||46.2||47.3||44.8|
|Implied Total AVG||25.6||26||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||2-1||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has 1,942 passing yards (sixth in the NFL), eight touchdowns and one interception this year. He has completed 66.9% of his passes, averaging 277.4 yards per game and 6.6 per attempt.
- Leonard Fournette has collected 362 rushing yards with one touchdown (51.7 yards per game through seven games). His 3.5 yards per attempt rank 52nd in the NFL.
- Fournette has 34 catches on 39 targets for 239 yards. He has three receiving TDs.
- Mike Evans has three touchdown catches this season, and has 33 receptions for 454 yards on 48 targets, while averaging 5.5 catches and 75.7 yards per game.
- Chris Godwin has 29 catches for 293 yards and zero touchdowns. He’s been targeted 44 times in the passing game, and averages 5.8 receptions and 58.6 yards in five games played.
- Over on defense, Devin White has 53 tackles, three TFL, and three sacks in 2022.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. has intercepted one pass and added 39 tackles, five TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended.
- This season, Lavonte David has put up one sack to go with one TFL and 54 tackles.
- Mike Edwards has one sack to go with his two TFL, 42 tackles, and one interception on the year.
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,397 yards this year, with 13 touchdowns (fourth in the NFL) and six interceptions. He is completing 61.4% of his passes while averaging 199.6 yards per game and 7.1 per attempt.
- He’s added 510 yards on the ground (first on the Ravens and fifth in the NFL), with two rushing touchdowns. He’s averaging 72.9 yards per game and 7.7 per attempt.
- Mark Andrews has put together a 2022 campaign that includes 39 catches for 455 yards and five receiving touchdowns (fourth in the NFL) over seven games played. He has been on the receiving end of 59 targets and is averaging 5.6 receptions per game.
- In seven games played this season, Devin Duvernay has 20 catches (2.9 receptions per game on four targets per game) for 282 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Rashod Bateman has 15 catches for 285 yards and two receiving touchdowns. He averages three yards per game in five games and has been targeted 27 times.
- Patrick Queen’s 2022 output includes 48 tackles, five TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception in seven games. He is second on the Ravens in tackles.
- Chuck Clark has 52 tackles. He leads the Ravens in tackles.
- In the 2022 campaign, Odafe Oweh has 26 tackles, three TFL, and one sack through seven games.
- Josh Bynes has intercepted one pass in addition to 29 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Buccaneers vs. Ravens Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this game is the Ravens, and we project that Ravens will cover the spread (Buccaneers -1.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 46 points.
How to Bet on Buccaneers vs. Ravens
You can bet on Buccaneers vs. Ravens at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Buccaneers vs. Ravens picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.