The red-hot Las Vegas Raiders (5-7) bring a three-game winning streak into a road meeting against the Los Angeles Rams (3-9) on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at SoFi Stadium.
Raiders vs. Rams Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6 points, with sportsbooks listing the Raiders as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Raiders have -245 odds to pick up the win, while the Rams are listed at +205 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 44.5 points.
How to Watch Raiders vs. Rams Live?
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: AMAZON
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
The Raiders are totaling 366.9 yards per game on offense this season (eighth in NFL), and they are giving up 371.9 yards per game (27th) on defense. The Raiders are totaling 24.3 points per game on offense (ninth in NFL), and they rank 26th defensively with 24.7 points allowed per game.
The Raiders own the ninth-ranked passing offense this year (241.5 passing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking third-worst with 258.1 passing yards allowed per game. The Raiders are putting up 125.4 rushing yards per game on offense (11th in the NFL), and they rank 14th on defense with 113.8 rushing yards allowed per game.
The Raiders are putting up a 38.5% third-down percentage on offense (23rd in the NFL), and they rank 26th on defense with a 44% third-down percentage allowed. The Raiders own the 26th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.8 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking fifth-best with 5.9 yards per play. The Raiders have forced nine total turnovers (31st in NFL) this season and have turned it over 11 times (second in NFL) for a turnover margin of -2, 21st-ranked in the NFL.
The Rams rank second-worst in total yards per game (283.1), but they’ve been more productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 14th in the NFL with 332.9 total yards allowed per contest. The Rams have been struggling on offense, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with 16.8 points per game. They have been better on defense, surrendering 23.3 points per contest (21st-ranked).
From an offensive angle, the Rams are putting up 195.8 passing yards per game (25th-ranked). They rank 22nd in the NFL on the other side of the ball (236.3 passing yards surrendered per game). The Rams rank third-worst in rushing yards per game on offense (87.3), but at least they’ve been playing well on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in rushing yards allowed per contest (96.7).
The Rams are posting a 39.9% third-down conversion percentage on offense this season (15th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing a 41.4% third-down rate (23rd-ranked) on defense. The Rams rank worst in yards per play (4.7), but they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 17th in the NFL with 5.5 yards surrendered per play. The Rams sport a bottom-five turnover margin this season, third-worst at -7.
Raiders vs. Rams Injury Report
|Andrew Billings||DT||Lower leg||Questionable|
|David Long Jr.||DB||Groin||Questionable|
Raiders vs. Rams Betting Analysis
Raiders Betting Insights
The Raiders have covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread. In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Raiders have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
Raiders games have gone over the total six times this season. The Raiders went 3-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 50% of those games).
The Raiders played as a moneyline favorite of -245 or shorter in just one game last season, which they lost.
Rams Betting Insights
The Rams have covered the spread three times this season (3-7-2). The Rams have an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
Games involving Rams have hit the over five times this season. The Rams have been the underdog in six games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
The Rams have been at least a +205 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Raiders vs. Rams Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||47.5||47||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||25.7||25.8||25.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-5||3-2||0-3|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||0-0||2-2|
|Point Total AVG||43||43||42.9|
|Implied Total AVG||24.3||24.3||24.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-3||2-3||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-6||0-2||0-4|
Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has passed for 2,980 yards (eighth in the NFL), 20 touchdowns (seventh in the NFL) and eight interceptions this year. He averages 248.3 yards per game and 7.2 per attempt, while completing 62.3% of his passes.
- Davante Adams has 79 catches (fifth in the NFL) for 1,176 yards (fourth in the NFL) and 12 TDs. In 12 games, he is averaging 6.6 catches and 98 yards per game.
- Mack Hollins has three touchdown catches this season, and has 45 receptions for 566 yards on 72 targets, while averaging 3.8 catches and 47.2 yards per game.
- Foster Moreau has 25 receptions for 316 yards and two touchdowns. He’s been targeted 45 times in the passing game, and averages 2.5 receptions and 31.6 yards in 10 games played.
- Over on defense, Maxx Crosby has 69 tackles, 13 TFL, and 10.5 sacks in 2022.
- Denzel Perryman has 62 tackles, 10 TFL, one sack, and one interception so far this season. He’s third on the Raiders in tackles.
- Nate Hobbs has totaled 44 tackles, one TFL, and one sack so far this year.
- So far this season, Chandler Jones has 30 tackles, two TFL, and 3.5 sacks.
- In seven games played this year, Baker Mayfield has totaled 1,313 passing yards, with six touchdowns against six interceptions and completing 57.8% of his attempts.
- Mayfield has also rushed for one touchdown and 52 yards (fifth on the Rams).
- Cam Akers has 334 rushing yards (leading the Rams) and three rushing touchdowns, while averaging 33.4 yards per game and 3.3 per carry (50th in the NFL).
- Through 12 games played this season, Tyler Higbee has 50 catches (4.2 receptions per game on 6.5 targets per game) for 444 yards, but no receiving touchdowns.
- Tutu Atwell has 187 receiving yards and one touchdown from six receptions after receiving 12 targets.
- So far in 2022, Bobby Wagner has put up five sacks to go with six TFL, 97 tackles, and one interception through 12 games.
- Jalen Ramsey’s stat sheet includes one interception as well as 59 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and 10 passes defended.
- In the 2022 campaign, Ernest Jones has 88 tackles and two TFL in 12 games.
- Nick Scott’s season stats include 63 tackles, one TFL, and two interceptions in 12 games. He is third on the Rams in tackles.
Raiders vs. Rams Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Rams, and we predict that Rams will cover the spread (Raiders -6). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 44.5 points.
How to Bet on Raiders vs. Rams
You can bet on Raiders vs. Rams at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Raiders vs. Rams picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.