SoFi Stadium is where the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) will match up against the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) on Sunday, September 18, 2022.
Rams vs. Falcons Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 10 points, with sportsbooks listing the Rams as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Rams have -450 odds to pick up the win, while the Falcons are listed at +360 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 46.5 points.
How to Watch Rams vs. Falcons Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- The Falcons allowed 27.0 points per game last year, about the same amount as the 27.1 the Rams scored.
- When Los Angeles recorded more than 27.0 points last season, it went 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The average number of yards the Rams’ offense put up and the Falcons’ defense gave up last season was within 7.7 yards (372.1 compared to 364.4). The Rams averaged 6.0 yards per play, while the Falcons gave up 5.6.
- Los Angeles was 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall when the team piled up more than 364.4 yards last season.
- The Falcons allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 131.9 yards per game last season, compared to the 99.0 yards the Rams’ offense averaged on the ground.
- When Los Angeles rushed for over 131.9 yards last season, it had a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record.
- The average points scored by the Falcons last season, 18.4, was 3.5 fewer than the 21.9 the Rams allowed.
- Atlanta was 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall last season when the team notched more than 21.9 points.
- The Falcons’ offense gained 41.1 fewer yards per game than the Rams’ defense conceded last year (303.8 to 344.9). The Falcons earned 5.1 yards per play, while the Rams surrendered 5.2.
- Atlanta was 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team picked up over 344.9 yards last season.
- The Rams allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 103.2 yards per game last year, compared to the 85.4 yards the Falcons picked up on the ground.
- Last season Atlanta had a 3-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 103.2 yards.
Rams vs. Falcons Injury Report
Rams: C Brian Allen: Out (Knee), LB Leonard Floyd: Questionable (Knee), OT Joseph Noteboom: Questionable (Mcl), LS Matthew Orzech: Questionable (Calf), WR Van Jefferson: Out (Knee), RB Kyren Williams: Out (Ankle), FB Dan Isom: Out (Undisclosed)
Falcons: FB Tyler Vrabel: Out (Undisclosed), RB Damien Williams: Out (Ribs)
Rams vs. Falcons Betting Analysis
Rams Betting Insights
- The Rams were 8-9-0 against the spread last year.
- The Rams won once ATS (1-2) as a 10-point favorite or greater last year.
- Los Angeles was the moneyline favorite 15 total times last season. They went 10-5 in those games.
- Los Angeles won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -450 or shorter.
- The Rams had nine of its 17 games hit the over last season.
Falcons Betting Insights
- The Falcons beat the spread six times in 17 games last season.
- The Falcons were winless ATS (0-2-1) when playing as at least 10-point underdogs last season.
- Last season, Atlanta was the underdog 11 times and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- Last season, Atlanta was at least a +360 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- There were seven Falcons games (out of 17) that went over the total last year.
Rams vs. Falcons Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||49.5||50.1||49.0|
|Implied Total AVG||28.0||28.9||27.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||10-5||4-3||6-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||46.9||46.3||47.6|
|Implied Total AVG||26.5||25.9||27.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||2-2||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-8||0-4||3-4|
Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford passed for 4,886 yards last year (to rank third in the NFL), with 41 touchdowns (second in the NFL) and 17 interceptions. He completed 67.2% of his attempts while averaging 287.4 yards per game and 8.1 per attempt.
- Cooper Kupp had 145 catches (first in the NFL) for 1,947 yards (first in the NFL) and 16 receiving touchdowns (first in the NFL). He was targeted 191 times and averaged 8.5 receptions per game over 17 games played.
- Darrell Henderson averaged 57.3 rushing yards per game last season (688 total yards), while scoring five rushing touchdowns.
- Henderson helped in the receiving game, putting up 176 receiving yards (14.7 per game) on 29 catches (2.4 per game), while being targeted 40 times. He had three receiving touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson had 50 catches for 802 yards and six receiving touchdowns. He averaged 2.9 yards per game over 17 games and was targeted 89 times.
- In 2021, Aaron Donald had 12.5 sacks to go with 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles in 17 games. He ranked seventh in the NFL in sacks.
- Bobby Wagner registered 1.0 sack in addition to his 3.0 TFL, 170 tackles, and one interception over 16 games with the Seahawks.
- Leonard Floyd had 9.5 sacks in addition to his 7.0 TFL, 70 tackles, and one interception.
- Jalen Ramsey had 9.0 TFL, 76 tackles, and four interceptions.
- In 16 games last year, Cordarrelle Patterson piled up 618 rushing yards and six touchdowns while averaging 4.0 yards per carry.
- Patterson made a difference in the receiving game too, reeling in 52 balls on 69 targets for 548 yards and five touchdowns.
- Kyle Pitts was an asset, piling up 1,026 receiving yards and one touchdown on 68 receptions.
- In 16 games with the Raiders last season, Bryan Edwards turned 59 targets into 34 receptions, 571 yards and three touchdowns.
- As a key contributor to the offense, Olamide Zaccheaus compiled 406 receiving yards and three touchdowns on 31 receptions.
- A.J. Terrell helped spur the defense with 80 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and three interceptions in 16 games.
- Lorenzo Carter was on the field for 14 games for the Giants last year, amassing one interception to go along with 51 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 5.0 sacks, and five passes defended.
- Erik Harris helped on defense with 64 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended in 12 games.
- A big contributor on defense, Grady Jarrett had 58 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one pass defended.
Rams vs. Falcons Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is the Rams, and we project that Rams will cover the spread (Rams -10). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 46.5 points.
How to Bet on Rams vs. Falcons
You can bet on Rams vs. Falcons at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Rams vs. Falcons picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.