On Sunday, November 6, 2022, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-5) host the Los Angeles Rams (3-4) at Raymond James Stadium and will look to break a three-game losing streak.
Buccaneers vs. Rams Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3 points, with bookmakers listing the Buccaneers as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Buccaneers have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Rams are listed at +130 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 42.5 points.
How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Rams Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
On offense, the Buccaneers rank 21st in the NFL with 332.9 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in total defense (326.4 yards allowed per contest). The Buccaneers are compiling 18.3 points per game on offense (25th in NFL), and they rank sixth on the other side of the ball with 18.9 points allowed per game.
The Buccaneers rank sixth in pass defense this season (193.8 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 271.0 passing yards per game. The Buccaneers rank worst in rushing offense (61.9 rushing yards per game), but they’ve played better on defense, ranking 24th with 132.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
On offense, the Buccaneers rank 25th in the NFL with a 34.6% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, they rank 25th in third-down percentage allowed (42.1%). The Buccaneers rank 23rd in offensive yards per play (5.2) and seventh in yards per play allowed (5.1) this season. The Buccaneers have the seventh-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at +2, forcing nine turnovers (18th in NFL) while turning it over seven times (third in NFL).
The Rams rank third-worst in total yards per game on offense (297.4), but at least they’ve been playing well on defense, ranking fifth-best in total yards allowed per game (310.9). The Rams’ offense has been bottom-five this season, putting up 16.9 points per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 17th with 22.4 points ceded per contest.
From an offensive angle, the Rams are putting up 229.0 passing yards per contest (15th-ranked). They rank 11th in the NFL defensively (205.7 passing yards allowed per game). The Rams’ rushing offense has been bottom-five this season, compiling 68.4 rushing yards per game, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank seventh with 105.1 rushing yards allowed per contest.
The Rams’ third-down offense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with a 45.5% third-down conversion percentage. In terms of defense, they are allowing a 41.7% third-down rate, which ranks 22nd. The Rams’ offense has been a bottom-five unit in yards per play this season, compiling 4.8, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. On defense, they rank 13th, giving up 5.5 yards per play. The Rams own a bottom-five turnover margin this season, fourth-worst at -5.
Buccaneers vs. Rams Injury Report
Buccaneers vs. Rams Betting Analysis
Buccaneers Betting Insights
The Buccaneers have covered the spread two times in eight games with a set spread. The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
This season, Buccaneers games have hit the over twice. The Buccaneers won 13 of the 17 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (76.5%).
The Buccaneers had a 13-3 record last year (winning 81.2% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter.
Rams Betting Insights
The Rams have covered the spread twice in seven games with a set spread.
Rams games have gone over the total twice this year. The Rams have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
Buccaneers vs. Rams Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.9||45.4||44.5|
|Implied Total AVG||25.4||25.0||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-5||1-3||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||44.6||44.4||45.3|
|Implied Total AVG||24.7||25.0||24.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has 2,267 passing yards (second in the NFL), nine touchdowns and one interception this year. He has completed 65.9% of his attempts, averaging 283.4 yards per game and 6.7 per attempt.
- Leonard Fournette averages 3.4 yards per carry (56th in the NFL) and 48.3 yards per game, and has 386 total rushing yards. He has recorded two rushing TDs this season.
- Fournette’s 42 targets as part of the passing attack have resulted in 37 catches (4.6 per game) for 273 yards (34.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Mike Evans, has contributed with 577 receiving yards (eighth in the NFL) and three touchdowns after hauling in 39 balls on 59 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 82.4 yards and 5.6 receptions in seven games.
- Chris Godwin has 35 receptions for 368 yards and zero touchdowns. He’s been targeted 55 times in the air attack, and averages 5.8 receptions and 61.3 yards in six games played.
- On defense, Devin White has 63 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and four passes defended in 2022.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. has 3.0 sacks (second on the Buccaneers) to go with 5.0 TFL, 39 tackles, and one interception.
- Mike Edwards has put up 53 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception this year. He’s third on the Buccaneers in tackles.
- Lavonte David has 1.0 sack to go with his 1.0 TFL and 60 tackles this year.
- Cooper Kupp has totaled 686 receiving yards (sixth in the NFL) and five touchdowns (fifth in the NFL) on 64 receptions (second in the NFL), while being targeted 84 times this season.
- Matthew Stafford has 1,763 passing yards, seven touchdowns and eight interceptions. His completion percentage is 70.5% and he averages 251.9 yards per game and 6.8 per attempt.
- Stafford also has one rushing touchdown and 6 rushing yards (eighth on the Rams).
- So far this season in seven games, Darrell Henderson has churned out 197 rushing yards (leading the Rams) and scored two rushing touchdowns. He averages 28.1 yards per game and 3.9 per carry (46th in the NFL).
- In addition to his rushing stats, Henderson has pulled down 16 passes (on 20 targets) for 91 yards (fifth on the Rams). He averages 13.0 yards per game.
- Allen Robinson II has 22 catches for 224 yards and two receiving touchdowns. He averages 3.1 yards per game in seven games and has been targeted 36 times.
- So far in 2022, Jalen Ramsey has recorded 2.0 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 28 tackles, and one interception through seven games.
- Bobby Wagner has 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two passes defended.
- Aaron Donald has recorded 4.0 sacks (first on the Rams) as well as 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles in the 2022 season.
- Ernest Jones has 49 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
Buccaneers vs. Rams Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is the Buccaneers, and we predict that Buccaneers will cover the spread (Buccaneers -3). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 42.5 points.
How to Bet on Buccaneers vs. Rams
You can bet on Buccaneers vs. Rams at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Buccaneers vs. Rams picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.