On Sunday, October 2, 2022, the Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) host the Denver Broncos (2-1) at Allegiant Stadium and will try to put the brakes on a three-game losing streak.
Raiders vs. Broncos Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3 points, with sportsbooks listing the Raiders as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Raiders have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Broncos are listed at +120 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 45 points.
How to Watch Raiders vs. Broncos Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
The Raiders are compiling 346.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 18th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 21st, giving up 376.3 yards per game. The Raiders are averaging 21.3 points per game on offense (11th in NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 25.7 points allowed per game. The Raiders are totaling 266.7 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them seventh in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 26th, allowing 267.0 passing yards per contest. The Raiders have been a bottom-five run offense this season, ranking fifth-worst with 80.0 rushing yards per contest. Defensively, they are ranked 16th in the NFL (109.3 rushing yards allowed per game). The Raiders are posting a 35.3% third-down conversion rate on offense, which ranks them 21st in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 17th, giving up a 37.8% third-down conversion rate. The Raiders are accumulating 5.7 yards per play (10th in the league), while giving up 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (19th in the NFL) this season. With two forced turnovers (28th in NFL) against five turnovers committed (19th in NFL), the Raiders’ -3 turnover margin ranks 26th in the NFL.
The Broncos rank 16th in the NFL with 348.0 total yards per contest, but they’ve been led by their defense, which ranks third-best by surrendering only 251.3 total yards per game. On offense, the Broncos are bottom-five, putting up just 14.3 points per game (second-worst). On the bright side, they are excelling on the defensive side of the ball, ceding just 12.0 points per contest (second-best). The Broncos’ pass defense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank third-best in the NFL with 170.0 passing yards allowed per contest. In terms of offense, they are posting 230.3 passing yards per game, which ranks 18th. The Broncos rank 12th in the NFL with 117.7 rushing yards per game on offense, and they rank sixth with 81.3 rushing yards surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball. The Broncos’ third-down defense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank third-best in the NFL with a 26.5% third-down conversion percentage allowed. In terms of offense, they are generating a 37.0% third-down rate, which ranks 17th. In terms of yards per play, the Broncos rank 20th in the NFL (5.2) and sixth defensively (4.7 yards allowed per play). The Broncos sport a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 10th in the NFL.
Raiders vs. Broncos Injury Report
Raiders: TE Foster Moreau: Out (Knee), WR Hunter Renfrow: Out (Concussion), CB Rock Ya-Sin: Questionable (Knee), CB Sam Webb: Questionable (Hamstring)
Broncos: FB Billy Turner: Out (Knee), CB Darius Phillips: Out (Hamstring), OLB Jonathon Cooper: Out (Hamstring), WR Tyrie Cleveland: Out (Hamstring), FB Quinn Meinerz: Out (Hamstring), DT D.J. Jones: Questionable (Head), OG Dalton Risner: Questionable (Ankle)
Raiders vs. Broncos Betting Analysis
Raiders Betting Insights
The Raiders are winless against the spread this season (0-3-0). The Raiders are winless against the spread when they have played as 3-point favorites or more (0-1). Raiders games have gone over the total once this season. The Raiders were favored on the moneyline six total times last season. They went 3-3 in those games. The Raiders went 3-2 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter (60%).
Broncos Betting Insights
The Broncos have put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season. This season, no Broncos games has hit the over. The Broncos won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season. The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +120.
Raiders vs. Broncos Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||50.0||52.5||48.8|
|Implied Total AVG||27.0||29.0||26.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||44.7||45.3||43.5|
|Implied Total AVG||25.3||25.5||25.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
Players to Watch
- Derek Carr ranks 10th in the NFL with 850 passing yards through three games this year, averaging 283.3 per game with a 60.8% completion percentage and six touchdowns (ninth in the NFL) against four interceptions.
- Davante Adams has 17 receptions for 189 yards and three TDs. Through three games, he is averaging 5.7 catches and 63.0 yards per game.
- In three games played, Mack Hollins is averaging 80.0 yards and 4.7 receptions per game on the way to 240 receiving yards and 14 catches. He’s been targeted 19 times, and has one receiving touchdown.
- In the ground game, Josh Jacobs averages 4.6 yards per attempt (21st in the NFL) and 64.0 yards per game for 192 total rushing yards. He’s still looking to score his first rushing touchdown of the season.
- He has added seven catches (on eight targets) for 59 receiving yards with zero touchdowns. He’s averaging 19.7 receiving yards and 2.3 receptions per game.
- On the defensive side, Maxx Crosby has 23 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks in 2022.
- Nate Hobbs has 24 tackles so far this season. He’s second on the Raiders in tackles.
- Johnathan Abram has collected 24 tackles this year. He’s second on the Raiders in tackles.
- So far this season, Divine Deablo has 29 tackles. He leads the Raiders in tackles.
- Russell Wilson is averaging 7.0 passing yards per attempt (15th in the NFL) and 247.7 yards per game this year, completing 59.4% of his passes on the way to 743 total yards, two touchdowns and one interception through three games.
- Courtland Sutton has 291 receiving yards (seventh in the NFL) on 19 receptions, while being targeted 28 times.
- So far this season in three games, Javonte Williams has churned out 176 rushing yards (leading the Broncos), but has not scored a rushing touchdown. He averages 58.7 yards per game and 4.8 per carry (18th in the NFL).
- In addition to his ground game, Williams has grabbed 15 passes (on 21 targets) for 77 yards (third on the Broncos). He averages 25.7 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III puts up 43.7 rushing yards per game over three games (131 total yards), with one rushing touchdown.
- Gordon has also caught eight passes for 49 yards (fifth on the Broncos). He’s been targeted nine times and averages 16.3 yards per game.
- Randy Gregory’s 2022 showing includes seven tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks in three games.
- Bradley Chubb has 3.0 sacks in addition to his 1.0 TFL and eight tackles through three games. He’s eighth in the NFL in sacks.
- Dre’Mont Jones has 2.0 sacks (second on the Broncos) as well as 1.0 TFL and nine tackles in the 2022 campaign.
- Ronald Darby has 10 tackles.
Raiders vs. Broncos Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is the Broncos, and we expect that Broncos will cover the spread (Raiders -3). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 45 points.
How to Bet on Raiders vs. Broncos
You can bet on Raiders vs. Broncos at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Raiders vs. Broncos picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.
Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on football? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.