On Sunday, November 5, 2023, the Las Vegas Raiders (3-5) and the New York Giants (2-6) play at Allegiant Stadium.
Raiders vs. Giants Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 1 point, with bookmakers listing the Raiders as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Raiders have -118 odds to pick up the win, while the Giants are listed at -102 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 38.5 points.
How to Watch Raiders vs. Giants Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
The Raiders have been a bottom-five offense this season, ranking second-worst with 268.3 yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 19th in the NFL (337.6 yards allowed per game). The Raiders have been a bottom-five scoring offense this year, ranking third-worst with 15.8 points per game. Defensively, they are ranked 22nd in the NFL (23.4 points allowed per game).
The Raiders are averaging 198.3 passing yards per game on offense (22nd in the NFL), and they rank ninth defensively with 197 passing yards allowed per game. With 70 offensive rushing yards per game (worst) and 140.6 rushing yards allowed per game on defense (third-worst), the Raiders have been struggling on both sides of the ball this year in the running game.
It’s been a hard stretch for the Raiders in terms of third-down rate, as they rank fourth-worst in third-down percentage (32.6%) and fifth-worst in third-down percentage allowed (45.2%) in 2023. The Raiders have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this season, ranking fifth-worst with 4.6 yards per play. On defense, they rank 15th in the NFL (5.2 yards per play allowed). The Raiders own the worst turnover margin in the NFL at -8, forcing eight turnovers (24th in NFL) while turning it over 16 times (30th in NFL).
The Giants rank worst in total yards per game (267.9), but they’ve been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 21st in the NFL with 338.9 total yards ceded per contest. The Giants’ offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, generating 11.9 points per game, which ranks worst in the NFL. On defense, they rank 22nd with 23.4 points ceded per contest.
The Giants rank worst in passing yards per game (155.1), but they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking 12th in the NFL with 211.5 passing yards surrendered per contest. With 112.8 rushing yards per game on offense, the Giants rank 15th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 24th, giving up 127.4 rushing yards per game.
The Giants rank 26th in the NFL with a 33.9% third-down conversion percentage, but they’ve been led by their defense, which ranks fourth-best by giving up a 33.7% third-down rate. The Giants rank worst in yards per play (4.1), but they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking 27th in the NFL with 5.6 yards conceded per play. The Giants have registered eight forced turnovers (24th in NFL) and committed 10 turnovers (14th in NFL) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 18th in the NFL.
Raiders vs. Giants Injury Report
|Brian Hoyer||QB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Isaac Rochell||DE||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Byron Young||DT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Cade York||K||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Joshua Miles||OT||Gameday inactive||Out|
Raiders vs. Giants Betting Analysis
Raiders Betting Insights
The Raiders have covered the spread three times this season (3-4-1). In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Raiders have an ATS record of 2-2.
Games involving the Raiders have hit the over twice this season.
Giants Betting Insights
The Giants have covered the spread two times in eight games with a set spread. The Giants have an ATS record of 2-4-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
This season, Giants games have hit the over once. The Giants have won one of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
The Giants have entered seven games this season as the underdog by -102 or more and are 1-6 in those contests.
Raiders vs. Giants Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.1||43.3||44.6|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.1||22.7||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||2-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-0||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||42.3||40.8||43.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.8||22||27.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-6||1-3||0-3|
Players to Watch
- Josh Jacobs‘ rushing output this season includes 408 yards and three TDs. He is averaging 51 yards per game and 3.1 per attempt (39th in the NFL).
- Jacobs has been targeted 43 times in the passing game and has 28 catches (3.5 per game) for 242 yards (30.3 per game) and zero TDs.
- Davante Adams has 47 receptions for 539 yards and three TDs. Through eight games, he is averaging 5.9 catches and 67.4 yards per game.
- In the passing attack, Jakobi Meyers, has totaled 404 receiving yards and five touchdowns (sixth in the NFL) after grabbing 38 balls on 57 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 57.7 yards and 5.4 receptions through seven games.
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 1,205 yards, seven touchdowns and nine interceptions this year. He averages 200.8 yards per game and 7.2 per attempt, while completing 65.5%.
- On the defensive side, Maxx Crosby has 48 tackles, 10 TFL, and 6.5 sacks in 2023.
- Robert Spillane has one sack (second on the Raiders) in addition to his two TFL, 65 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Trevon Moehrig has totaled 46 tackles, one sack, and two interceptions this year. He’s fourth on the Raiders in tackles.
- This season, Marcus Peters has 35 tackles, one TFL, and one interception.
- Saquon Barkley has rushed for one touchdown this year, and has accumulated 412 total rushing yards (82.4 per game and 3.7 per attempt).
- Barkley’s offensive contributions include 19 receptions (3.8 per game) on 25 targets for 87 yards (17.4 per game) and two receiving touchdowns.
- In five games, Daniel Jones has 884 passing yards, while throwing two touchdowns against six interceptions and completing 68.9% of his attempts.
- Jones also has one rushing touchdown and 197 rushing yards (second on the Giants).
- Darius Slayton has put up 257 receiving yards on 19 receptions, while being targeted 34 times on the season.
- Matt Breida has scored one touchdown on the ground, while running for 112 total yards (2.7 per attempt and 14 per game).
- So far in 2023, Bobby Okereke has 73 tackles, eight TFL, and one interception through eight games.
- Kayvon Thibodeaux has 25 tackles, eight TFL, 8.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Jason Pinnock has recorded one sack (third on the Giants) as well as four TFL, 43 tackles, and one interception in the 2023 campaign.
- Micah McFadden has totaled 0.5 sacks (fourth on the Giants) to go with five TFL, 45 tackles, and one interception over seven games.
Raiders vs. Giants Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Raiders, and we project that Raiders will cover the spread (Raiders -1). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 38.5 points.
How to Bet on Raiders vs. Giants
You can bet this Raiders vs. Giants pick at every legal online sportsbook.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Raiders vs. Giants picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.