In a matchup between two division leaders, the Philadelphia Eagles (10-1), the No. 1 team in the NFC East, host the No. 1 team from the AFC South, the Tennessee Titans (7-4), at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
Eagles vs. Titans Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 4 points, with oddsmakers listing the Eagles as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Eagles have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Titans are listed at +180 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 44 points.
How to Watch Eagles vs. Titans Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
The Eagles have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fourth-best with 382.4 yards per game) and total defense (second-best with 304.2 yards allowed per game) this season. The Eagles have the ninth-ranked defense this year (19.6 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with 27.5 points per game.
The Eagles rank 16th in passing yards this season (219.8 per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 183.5 passing yards allowed per game. The Eagles own the 18th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (120.7 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking third-best with 162.5 rushing yards per game.
On offense, the Eagles have been a top-five unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking third-best in the NFL by putting up a 47.2% third-down percentage. They rank 15th on defense (39.1% third-down conversion rate allowed). The Eagles have the second-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (4.8), while their offense is ranked seventh, putting up 5.8 per play. The Eagles have forced 23 total turnovers (first in NFL) this season and have turned it over 10 times (third in NFL) for a turnover margin of +13, the best in the league.
The Titans have been sputtering offensively, ranking fourth-worst with 298.8 total yards per game. They have been more effective on the other side of the ball, giving up 351.3 total yards per contest (21st-ranked). The Titans are generating 19.0 points per game on offense this season (26th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 18.6 points per game (seventh-ranked) on defense.
In terms of passing, this season has been tough for the Titans on both offense and defense, as they are averaging just 175.9 passing yards per contest (fourth-worst) and surrendering 266.7 passing yards per game (second-worst). The Titans have been dominant on run defense, allowing just 84.5 rushing yards per contest (third-best). On offense, they rank 12th in the NFL by posting 122.9 rushing yards per game.
The Titans’ defense has been keeping opposing offenses in check on third down, giving up a 30.7% third-down conversion rate (best). Offensively, they rank 26th in the NFL with a 36.7% third-down rate. The Titans are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense this season (18th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 5.4 yards per play (15th-ranked) on defense. With 13 forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and 11 turnovers committed (fourth in NFL) this season, the Titans rank eighth in the NFL with a turnover margin of +2.
Eagles vs. Titans Injury Report
Eagles vs. Titans Betting Analysis
Eagles Betting Insights
The Eagles are 6-5-0 against the spread this season. In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Eagles are 5-5 against the spread.
Eagles games have gone over the total seven times this season. The Eagles put together a 6-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 85.7% of those games).
The Eagles won all four games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -210 or shorter.
Titans Betting Insights
The Titans are 8-3-0 against the spread this year. The Titans are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
Games involving Titans have hit the over three times this year. The Titans have won three of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
The Titans have been at least a +180 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Eagles vs. Titans Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.7||44.6||47.1|
|Implied Total AVG||26.7||26.0||27.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||10-1||5-1||5-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||42.9||42.6||43.1|
|Implied Total AVG||23.5||22.4||24.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||1-0||2-2|
Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has 2,560 passing yards in 11 games this year, averaging 232.7 per game with a 67.3% completion percentage and 17 touchdowns (ninth in the NFL) against three interceptions.
- He has also rushed for 597 yards (second on the Eagles) and added eight touchdowns on the ground, while averaging 54.3 rushing yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has racked up 900 rushing yards (fifth in the NFL) with eight touchdowns (81.8 yards per game over 11 games). His 5.1 yards per attempt rank 14th in the NFL.
- Through 11 games played, A.J. Brown is averaging 75.5 yards and 4.8 receptions per game to total 831 receiving yards (ninth in the NFL) and 53 catches. He’s been targeted 87 times, and has seven receiving touchdowns (fourth in the NFL).
- DeVonta Smith has 609 receiving yards and three touchdowns with 56 catches on 79 targets. He’s averaging 5.1 receptions and 55.4 yards per game.
- On the defensive side, T.J. Edwards has 103 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks in 2022. His tackle total leads the Eagles and is seventh in the NFL.
- Haason Reddick has 8.0 sacks (first on the Eagles) as well as 5.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
- Javon Hargrave has recorded 43 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks this year. He’s fifth on the Eagles in tackles.
- So far this season, Kyzir White has 72 tackles.
- Derrick Henry has rushed for 10 touchdowns this year, and has racked up 1,048 total rushing yards (95.3 per game and 4.2 per attempt).
- On top of his impact on the ground, Henry has caught 21 passes (on 26 targets) for 278 yards (fourth on the Titans). He’s averaging 25.3 yards per game.
- Ryan Tannehill has 1,976 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and four interceptions. His completion percentage is 65.0% and he averages 219.6 yards per game and 8.1 per attempt.
- He has added 47 rushing yards (fourth on the Titans), with one touchdown on the ground (averaging 5.2 yards per game and 1.8 per carry).
- Dontrell Hilliard has yet to rush for a touchdown this season, but has totaled 143 rushing yards (14.3 per game and 6.8 per attempt).
- In addition to his ground game, Hilliard has pulled down 19 passes (on 24 targets) for 163 yards (seventh on the Titans), with four receiving touchdowns. He averages 16.3 yards per game.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has 18 catches for 343 yards and two receiving touchdowns. He averages 1.6 yards per game in 11 games and has been targeted 31 times.
- David Long’s 2022 showing includes 84 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two interceptions through 11 games. He leads the Titans in tackles.
- Roger McCreary has 1.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception through 11 games.
- Kevin Byard has 73 tackles and one interception in the 2022 campaign. He is second on the Titans in tackles.
- Kristian Fulton’s season stats include 42 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception through nine games. He is fourth on the Titans in tackles.
Eagles vs. Titans Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Eagles, and we expect that Eagles will cover the spread (Eagles -4). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 44 points.
How to Bet on Eagles vs. Titans
You can bet on Eagles vs. Titans at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Eagles vs. Titans picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.