On Sunday, November 27, 2022, the Philadelphia Eagles (9-1) and the Green Bay Packers (4-7) do battle at Lincoln Financial Field.
Eagles vs. Packers Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 7 points, with bookmakers listing the Eagles as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Eagles have -265 odds to pick up the win, while the Packers are listed at +225 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 46 points.
How to Watch Eagles vs. Packers Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
The Eagles have been firing on all cylinders this year, as they rank fifth-best in total offense (370.6 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (300.4 yards allowed per game). The Eagles rank sixth in scoring defense this season (18.3 points allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 26.3 points per game.
The Eagles rank 12th in passing yards this year (228.1 per game), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 178.2 passing yards allowed per game. The Eagles are averaging 142.5 rushing yards per game on offense this year (sixth in NFL), and they are surrendering 122.2 rushing yards per game (19th) on the defensive side of the ball.
The Eagles rank 18th in third-down defense this year (40.5% third-down conversion rate allowed), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with a 46.5% third-down conversion rate. This season, the Eagles are gaining 5.7 yards per play on offense (eighth in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.6). The Eagles own the best turnover margin in the league at +12, forcing 21 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over nine times (second in NFL).
From an offensive perspective, the Packers are compiling 344.9 total yards per contest (15th-ranked). They rank 14th in the NFL on defense (328.3 total yards allowed per game). The Packers rank 26th in the NFL with 18.4 points per contest on offense, and they rank 16th with 22.1 points surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball.
The Packers rank 19th in the NFL with 222.3 passing yards per game, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks fourth-best by surrendering only 192.5 passing yards per contest. From an offensive standpoint, the Packers are putting up 122.6 rushing yards per contest (14th-ranked). They rank 25th in the NFL defensively (135.8 rushing yards surrendered per game).
With a 41.4% third-down conversion percentage on offense, the Packers rank 14th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank seventh, allowing a 34.9% third-down rate. With 5.5 yards per play on offense, the Packers rank 15th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 16th, giving up 5.5 yards per play. The Packers have produced 11 forced turnovers (21st in NFL) and committed 15 turnovers (25th in NFL) this season for a -4 turnover margin that ranks 27th in the NFL.
Eagles vs. Packers Injury Report
Eagles vs. Packers Betting Analysis
Eagles Betting Insights
The Eagles have covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread. In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-2.
Eagles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season. The Eagles won six of the seven games they were the moneyline favorite last season (85.7%).
The Eagles played as a moneyline favorite of -265 or shorter in only two games last season, and they won both.
Packers Betting Insights
The Packers have covered the spread in a game four times this year (4-7-0). The Packers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
Packers games have gone over the total five times this season. The Packers have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
The Packers have played as an underdog of +225 or more once this season and lost that game.
Eagles vs. Packers Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.7||44.3||47.1|
|Implied Total AVG||26.8||26.0||27.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-1||4-1||5-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||43.7||42.3||45.4|
|Implied Total AVG||24.9||24.8||25.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-5||2-3||0-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-0||1-2|
Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 2,407 yards, 15 touchdowns and three interceptions this year. He is averaging 240.7 yards per game and 8.3 per attempt, while completing 68.3% of his attempts.
- He has added 440 rushing yards (44.0 per game) and eight touchdowns on the ground.
- Miles Sanders averages 4.9 yards per carry (19th in the NFL) and 75.7 yards per game, and has 757 total rushing yards (10th in the NFL). He has recorded six rushing TDs this season.
- A.J. Brown has six touchdown catches this season (sixth in the NFL), and has 49 catches for 785 yards (10th in the NFL) on 81 targets, while averaging 4.9 catches and 78.5 yards per game.
- DeVonta Smith has 52 catches for 559 yards and three touchdowns. He’s been targeted 70 times in the air attack, and averages 5.2 receptions and 55.9 yards through 10 games played.
- On the defensive side for the Eagles, T.J. Edwards has put up 97 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks in 2022.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson has picked off six pases (first in the NFL) and added 59 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and eight passes defended.
- This season, Haason Reddick has put up 7.5 sacks (first on the Eagles) as well as 5.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- This season, Javon Hargrave has 40 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks.
- Aaron Rodgers is averaging 6.8 passing yards per attempt (25th in the NFL) and 231.1 yards per game this year, completing 64.6% of his passes on the way to 2,542 total yards (eighth in the NFL), 19 touchdowns (fourth in the NFL) and seven interceptions through 11 games.
- Aaron Jones has scored two rushing touchdowns, while totaling 778 rushing yards (5.4 per attempt and 70.7 per game).
- Jones has also collected 248 receiving yards (22.5 per game) on 40 catches (3.6 per game). He’s been targeted 49 times and has caught three touchdown passes.
- So far this season, Allen Lazard has caught 38 passes for 529 receiving yards with five touchdowns in the passing game. He has been targeted 66 total times and is averaging 4.2 receptions per game in nine games played.
- A.J. Dillon has scored one touchdown on the ground, while running for 467 total yards (4.0 per carry and 42.5 per game).
- Quay Walker has 82 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 2022.
- De’Vondre Campbell has 64 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one interception. He is second on the Packers in tackles.
- Rasul Douglas has recorded 1.0 sack (fifth on the Packers) as well as 3.0 TFL, 46 tackles, and two interceptions in the 2022 campaign.
- Preston Smith has registered 5.0 sacks (second on the Packers) to go with 6.0 TFL and 36 tackles over 11 games.
Eagles vs. Packers Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this contest is the Eagles, and we expect that Eagles will cover the spread (Eagles -7). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 46 points.
How to Bet on Eagles vs. Packers
You can bet on Eagles vs. Packers at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Eagles vs. Packers picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.