On Sunday, November 20, 2022, the Indianapolis Colts (4-5-1) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Eagles vs. Colts Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6.5 points, with oddsmakers listing the Eagles as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Eagles have -285 odds to pick up the win, while the Colts are listed at +240 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 45.5 points.
How to Watch Eagles vs. Colts Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
The Eagles have been surging on both offense and defense, ranking fourth-best in total offense (376.9 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (302.2 yards allowed per game). On the offensive side of the ball, the Eagles have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best in the NFL by averaging 27.3 points per game. They rank eighth on defense (18.6 points allowed per game).
The Eagles have the 11th-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (234.2 passing yards per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking second-best with just 177.4 passing yards allowed per game. Offensively, the Eagles rank sixth in the NFL with 142.7 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 20th in rushing yards allowed per contest (124.8).
The Eagles rank 19th in third-down defense this season (41.4% third-down percentage allowed), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with a 47.0% third-down percentage. This season, the Eagles are gaining 5.8 yards per play on offense (seventh in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.6). The Eagles own the best turnover margin in the league at +13, forcing 20 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over seven times (first in NFL).
The Colts have been thriving on defense, surrendering just 307.0 total yards per contest (fourth-best). Offensively, they rank 24th by accumulating 325.1 total yards per game. The Colts’ offense has been bottom-five this season, putting up 15.7 points per game, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 11th with 20.3 points allowed per contest.
With 226.4 passing yards per game on offense, the Colts rank 14th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank seventh, allowing 196.3 passing yards per contest. The Colts rank fifth-worst in rushing yards per game (98.7), but they’ve been more productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 10th in the NFL with 110.7 rushing yards surrendered per contest.
The Colts’ third-down defense has been leading the way for the team, as they rank third-best in the NFL with a 33.6% third-down conversion rate allowed. In terms of offense, they are putting up a 37.3% third-down rate, which ranks 24th. The Colts rank fifth-worst in yards per play on offense (5.0), but at least they’ve been playing well on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in yards surrendered per play (4.9). The Colts have forced nine turnovers this season and have turned it over 18 times, leading to a -9 turnover margin that is second-worst in the NFL.
Eagles vs. Colts Injury Report
Eagles vs. Colts Betting Analysis
Eagles Betting Insights
The Eagles have covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread. The Eagles are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
Eagles games have gone over the total six times this season. The Eagles finished with a 6-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 85.7% of those games).
The Eagles played as a moneyline favorite of -285 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
Colts Betting Insights
The Colts are 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
Games involving the Colts have hit the over twice this season. The Colts have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won three of those games.
The Colts have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +240 moneyline set for this game.
Eagles vs. Colts Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.7||44.3||47.5|
|Implied Total AVG||26.9||26.0||28.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-1||4-1||4-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||43.2||43.9||42.7|
|Implied Total AVG||23.6||24.0||23.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3-1||1-2||0-1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||1-0||2-2|
Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 2,217 yards, 14 touchdowns (ninth in the NFL) and three interceptions this year. He is averaging 246.3 yards per game and 8.4 per attempt, while completing 67.9% of his attempts.
- To go along with his passing statistics, Hurts also has 354 rushing yards (second on the Eagles), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has racked up 710 rushing yards (10th in the NFL) with six touchdowns (78.9 yards per game over nine games). His 5.0 yards per attempt rank 19th in the NFL.
- In the passing game, A.J. Brown, has racked up 725 receiving yards (ninth in the NFL) and six touchdowns (fifth in the NFL) after pulling down 44 balls on 74 targets. Per game, he’s averaging 80.6 yards and 4.9 receptions through nine games.
- DeVonta Smith has 481 receiving yards and three touchdowns with 46 catches on 61 targets. He’s averaging 5.1 receptions and 53.4 yards per game.
- On defense, T.J. Edwards has 2.0 sacks to go with 5.0 TFL and 87 tackles in 2022.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson has 1.0 sack in addition to his 3.0 TFL, 48 tackles, and six interceptions.
- Javon Hargrave has collected 39 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks this year.
- Haason Reddick has 6.5 sacks (second on the Eagles) as well as 4.0 TFL and 23 tackles on the year.
- Matt Ryan has passed for 2,230 yards this year, with 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He is completing 68.9% of his passes while averaging 278.8 yards per game and 6.9 per attempt.
- He’s added 49 yards on the ground (fifth on the Colts), with one rushing touchdown. He’s averaging 6.1 yards per game and 3.1 per attempt.
- Jonathan Taylor averages 87.0 rushing yards per game through seven games (609 total yards), while scoring two rushing touchdowns.
- Taylor has also picked up 87 receiving yards (12.4 per game) on 18 catches (2.6 per game). He’s been targeted 27 times and is still seeking his first receiving touchdown.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has totaled 603 receiving yards and one touchdown on 61 receptions (seventh in the NFL), while being targeted 85 times this season.
- Parris Campbell has been targeted 54 times, resulting in 39 catches for 373 yards .
- Zaire Franklin has 96 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 2022.
- Bobby Okereke has totaled 4.0 TFL and 85 tackles over 10 games.
- In the 2022 season, DeForest Buckner has 43 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks in 10 games.
- Grover Stewart has totaled 3.0 sacks (fourth on the Colts) as well as 6.0 TFL and 51 tackles.
Eagles vs. Colts Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is the Eagles, and we project that Eagles will cover the spread (Eagles -6.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 45.5 points.
How to Bet on Eagles vs. Colts
You can bet on Eagles vs. Colts at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Eagles vs. Colts picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.