An NFC East battle between the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) and New York Giants (7-3) is scheduled for Thursday, November 24, 2022 at AT&T Stadium.
Cowboys vs. Giants Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 10 points, with oddsmakers listing the Cowboys as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Cowboys have -410 odds to pick up the win, while the Giants are listed at +330 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 45.5 points.
How to Watch Cowboys vs. Giants Live?
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
The Cowboys rank 14th in total offense (345.6 yards per game) and ninth in total defense (310.6 yards allowed per game) this year. The Cowboys own the seventh-ranked offense this season (25.1 points per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking best with just 16.7 points allowed per game.
Defensively, the Cowboys have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best by giving up only 174.5 passing yards per game. They rank 22nd on offense (209.4 passing yards per game). The Cowboys are totaling 136.2 rushing yards per game on offense (eighth in the NFL), and they rank 26th on defense with 136.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
The Cowboys are averaging a 41.5% third-down percentage offensively this season (13th in NFL), and they are allowing a 34.6% third-down conversion rate (seventh) on the other side of the ball. This season, the Cowboys are putting up 5.5 yards per play on offense (14th in the league), while featuring the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (4.8). The Cowboys have forced 16 total turnovers (seventh in NFL) this season and have turned it over nine times (second in NFL) for a turnover margin of +7, the third-best in the league.
The Giants rank 19th with 334.5 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 17th with 347.7 total yards surrendered per contest on defense. With 20.5 points per game on offense, the Giants rank 21st in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 13th, giving up 20.4 points per game.
The Giants’ passing offense has been bottom-five this season, compiling 177.3 passing yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 15th with 211.8 passing yards surrendered per contest. The Giants’ run offense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 157.2 rushing yards per game. In terms of defense, they are allowing 135.9 rushing yards per game, which ranks 25th.
The Giants rank 17th in the NFL with a 40.6% third-down conversion percentage, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks fifth-best by allowing a 34.2% third-down rate. The Giants rank 22nd in the NFL with 5.1 yards per play on offense, and they rank 22nd with 5.8 yards surrendered per play on defense. The Giants have registered 12 forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and committed 11 turnovers (eighth in NFL) this season for a +1 turnover margin that ranks eighth in the NFL.
Cowboys vs. Giants Injury Report
|Dante Fowler Jr.||DE||Illness||Questionable|
|Richie James Jr.||WR||Knee||Questionable|
Cowboys vs. Giants Betting Analysis
Cowboys Betting Insights
The Cowboys are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
This season, Cowboys games have hit the over four times. The Cowboys won 10 of the 13 games they were the moneyline favorite last season (76.9%).
The Cowboys went 2-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -410 or shorter (66.7%).
Giants Betting Insights
The Giants are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
This year, three Giants games have gone over the point total. This season, the Giants have won five out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
The Giants have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +330.
Cowboys vs. Giants Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.1||45.1||43.1|
|Implied Total AVG||24.2||25.4||23|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||3-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||1-1||2-1|
|Point Total AVG||42.7||42.1||43.5|
|Implied Total AVG||23.3||22.5||24.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||2-2||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-1||2-0||3-1|
Players to Watch
- On the ground, Tony Pollard averages 5.9 yards per attempt (eighth in the NFL) and 70.1 yards per game for 701 total rushing yards. He has recorded six rushing touchdowns this season.
- Pollard has 31 targets, 21 receptions, 243 receiving yards and two TDs in the passing game.
- CeeDee Lamb has 58 receptions (ninth in the NFL) for 751 yards and five TDs. Through 10 games, he is averaging 5.8 catches and 75.1 yards per game.
- In eight games, Ezekiel Elliott has amassed 485 rushing yards, averaging 60.6 yards per game and scoring six touchdowns.
- Dak Prescott has passed for 1,132 yards, eight touchdowns and four interceptions this year. He averages 226.4 yards per game and 7.4 per attempt, while completing 67.8%.
- To go along with his passing stats, Prescott also has 67 yards rushing (fourth on the Cowboys), with one rushing touchdown.
- On defense, Leighton Vander Esch has one sack to go with three TFL and 67 tackles in 2022.
- Dorance Armstrong Jr. has 22 tackles, seven TFL, and eight sacks this season.
- Trevon Diggs has collected 36 tackles and three interceptions this year.
- Jayron Kearse has two sacks to go with four TFL and 42 tackles on the year.
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 1,937 yards this year, with nine touchdowns and four interceptions. He is completing 65.1% of his attempts while averaging 193.7 yards per game and 6.9 per attempt.
- On the ground, Jones has added four rushing touchdowns and 437 rushing yards (second on the Giants).
- Saquon Barkley has scored six rushing touchdowns, while totaling 953 rushing yards (4.5 per attempt and 95.3 per game).
- Barkley has added 31 receptions (3.1 per game) for 210 yards (21 per game), without a receiving touchdown. He’s been targeted 41 times in the passing attack.
- Through nine games played this season, Darius Slayton has 24 catches (2.7 receptions per game on 4.2 targets per game) for 413 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Matt Breida has scored one touchdown on the ground, while running for 106 total yards (3.3 per carry and 10.6 per game).
- Julian Love has intercepted one pass to go with 66 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and three passes defended in 2022.
- Dexter Lawrence has 40 tackles, four TFL, five sacks, and two passes defended.
- Jihad Ward has 30 tackles, seven TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended during the 2022 season.
- Tae Crowder has totaled one sack as well as three TFL and 43 tackles.
Cowboys vs. Giants Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Cowboys, and we predict that Cowboys will cover the spread (Cowboys -10). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 45.5 points.
How to Bet on Cowboys vs. Giants
You can bet on Cowboys vs. Giants at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Cowboys vs. Giants picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.