When the Miami Dolphins (6-3) host the Cleveland Browns (3-5) on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium, they will be aiming to prolong their three-game winning streak.
Dolphins vs. Browns Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3.5 points, with oddsmakers listing the Dolphins as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Dolphins have -180 odds to pick up the win, while the Browns are listed at +155 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 49.5 points.
How to Watch Dolphins vs. Browns Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Offensively, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit, ranking fifth-best in the NFL by putting up 380.4 yards per game. They rank 23rd on defense (363.3 yards allowed per game). The Dolphins are putting up 23.7 points per game on offense this season (ninth in NFL), and they are giving up 24.9 points per game (25th) on the other side of the ball.
The Dolphins have the 23rd-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (245.9 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking second-best with 293.6 passing yards per game. The Dolphins rank fourth-worst in rushing offense (86.9 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been better on defense, ranking 14th with 117.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
The Dolphins are putting up a 41.3% third-down percentage on offense (14th in the NFL), and they rank 27th on the other side of the ball with a 44.7% third-down conversion rate allowed. The Dolphins own the 24th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.8 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking second-best with 6.3 yards per play. With seven forced turnovers (29th in NFL) against 10 turnovers committed (14th in NFL), the Dolphins (-3) have the 22nd-ranked turnover margin in the league.
The Browns’ offense has been consistently moving the chains, compiling 385.8 total yards per contest (fourth-best) this season. Defensively, they rank 15th by surrendering 331.4 total yards per game. With 25 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Browns rank seventh in the NFL. On defense, they rank 25th, allowing 24.9 points per contest.
The Browns rank 16th in the NFL with 221.1 passing yards per game on offense, and they rank 15th with 208.3 passing yards allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball. The Browns’ run defense ranks 22nd in the NFL with 123.1 rushing yards allowed per game, but they’ve been bolstered by their offense, which ranks third-best by accumulating 164.6 rushing yards per contest.
In terms of third-down efficiency, the Browns rank 14th in the NFL (41.3% third-down conversion rate) and 16th on the other side of the ball (39.8% third-down rate allowed). The Browns are generating 5.7 yards per play on offense this season (10th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 5.6 yards per play (19th-ranked) on defense. At -4, the Browns sport the 26th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with eight forced turnovers (25th in NFL) and 12 turnovers committed (17th in NFL).
Dolphins vs. Browns Injury Report
Dolphins vs. Browns Betting Analysis
Dolphins Betting Insights
The Dolphins have registered a 3-5-1 record against the spread this season. The Dolphins have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites (0-3-1).
This season, Dolphins games have hit the over four times. The Dolphins were the moneyline favorite seven total times last season. They finished 5-2 in those games.
The Dolphins won all four games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -180 or shorter.
Browns Betting Insights
The Browns are 5-3-0 against the spread this season. The Browns are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
This year, Browns games have hit the over five times. The Browns have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
The Browns have played as an underdog of +155 or more once this season and lost that game.
Dolphins vs. Browns Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||47.3||47.4||47.3|
|Implied Total AVG||25.9||26||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||2-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||43.7||42.4||45.8|
|Implied Total AVG||23.6||23||24.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3||1-2||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
Players to Watch
- Tua Tagovailoa has thrown for 1,980 yards, 15 touchdowns (fifth in the NFL) and three interceptions this year. He averages 282.9 yards per game and 9.2 per attempt, while completing 69.9% of his attempts.
- Tyreek Hill has 76 receptions (first in the NFL) for 1,104 yards (first in the NFL) and three TDs. Through nine games, he is averaging 8.4 catches and 122.7 yards per game.
- Through nine games played, Jaylen Waddle is averaging 90.2 yards and 5.2 receptions per game on the way to 812 receiving yards (fifth in the NFL) and 47 catches (10th in the NFL). He’s been targeted 69 times, and has six receiving touchdowns (fourth in the NFL).
- In the running game, Jeff Wilson Jr. averages 5.1 yards per attempt (17th in the NFL) and 57.7 yards per game for 519 total rushing yards. He has scored two rushing touchdowns this season.
- Wilson’s 16 receiving targets have led to 13 receptions (1.4 per game) for 112 yards (12.4 per game) and one TD.
- Over on the defensive side, Jevon Holland has 49 tackles, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 2022.
- Jerome Baker has 49 tackles, two TFL, and 1.5 sacks this season.
- Bradley Chubb has totaled 28 tackles, two TFL, and 5.5 sacks so far this year.
- This season, Elandon Roberts has 55 tackles, three TFL, and 1.5 sacks.
- This year in eight games, Nick Chubb has racked up 841 rushing yards (leading the Browns and second in the NFL) and scored 10 rushing touchdowns. He averages 105.1 yards per game and 5.6 per carry (12th in the NFL).
- Jacoby Brissett has 1,862 passing yards, seven touchdowns and five interceptions. His completion percentage is 63.9% and he averages 266 yards per game and 7.3 per attempt.
- Brissett also has two rushing touchdowns and 142 rushing yards (third on the Browns).
- In eight games played this season, Amari Cooper has 39 catches (4.9 receptions per game on 8.2 targets per game) for 553 yards and five receiving touchdowns (eighth in the NFL).
- Kareem Hunt puts up 38.1 rushing yards per game through eight games (305 total yards), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Hunt also has 117 receiving yards (14.6 per game) on 19 catches (2.4 per game). He has been targeted 23 times with one touchdown reception.
- So far in 2022, Myles Garrett has put up 7.5 sacks to go with five TFL and 20 tackles over seven games. He ranks fourth in the NFL in sacks.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah has 40 tackles, four TFL, and three passes defended.
- Grant Delpit has 45 tackles and one interception in the 2022 season. He is second on the Browns in tackles.
- John Johnson’s season stats include 40 tackles, three TFL, and 0.5 sacks in eight games. He is third on the Browns in tackles.
Dolphins vs. Browns Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this matchup is the Dolphins, and we predict that Dolphins will cover the spread (Dolphins -3.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 49.5 points.
How to Bet on Dolphins vs. Browns
You can bet on Dolphins vs. Browns at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Dolphins vs. Browns picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.