The Arizona Cardinals (1-7), who are skidding through a five-game losing streak, enter into a contest against the Cleveland Browns (4-3) on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Browns vs. Cardinals Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 13 points, with sportsbooks listing the Browns as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Browns have -750 odds to pick up the win, while the Cardinals are listed at +525 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 38 points.
How to Watch Browns vs. Cardinals Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
The Browns rank 18th in total offense this year (328.6 yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 260 yards allowed per game. The Browns are compiling 22 points per game on offense, which ranks them 13th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 12th, giving up 19.9 points per game.
The Browns have the best pass defense this season (163.3 passing yards allowed per game), but they rank third-worst on the offensive side of the ball (180 passing yards per game). The Browns sport the seventh-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (96.7 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking second-best with 148.6 rushing yards per game.
While the Browns rank second-worst in the NFL in third-down conversion rate at 31.1%, it’s been a different story defensively, as they rank best (28.3% third-down percentage allowed). The Browns sport the second-best defense this season in terms of yards per play (4.7 yards per play allowed), but they rank fifth-worst on the offensive side of the ball (4.6 yards per play). With 10 forced turnovers (16th in NFL) against 17 turnovers committed (32nd in NFL), the Browns’ -7 turnover margin is the third-worst in the NFL.
In terms of total offense, the Cardinals rank 21st in the NFL (318.6 total yards per game) and 26th on the other side of the ball (355.8 total yards allowed per game). The Cardinals are posting 18.9 points per contest on offense this season (22nd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 26.6 points per contest (27th-ranked) on defense.
The Cardinals rank fourth-worst in passing yards per game (180.9), but they’ve been better on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 19th in the NFL with 225.1 passing yards ceded per contest. The Cardinals’ run offense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 137.8 rushing yards per game. In terms of defense, they are surrendering 130.6 rushing yards per game, which ranks 25th.
The Cardinals’ defense has been bottom-five on third down this season, surrendering a 45.3% third-down conversion percentage, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 18th with a 45.3% third-down rate. From an offensive perspective, the Cardinals are posting 5.1 yards per play (16th-ranked). They rank 27th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (5.6 yards allowed per play). After forcing 10 turnovers (16th in NFL) and turning the ball over nine times (11th in NFL) this season, the Cardinals sport the 13th-ranked turnover margin of +1.
Browns vs. Cardinals Injury Report
|Greg Newsome II||CB||Groin||Out|
|Dorian Thompson-Robinson||QB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Siaki Ika||DT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Jesse Luketa||OLB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Blake Whiteheart||TE||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Kei’Trel Clark||CB||Gameday inactive||Out|
Browns vs. Cardinals Betting Analysis
Browns Betting Insights
The Browns have put together a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
Games involving the Browns have hit the over three times this season.
Cardinals Betting Insights
The Cardinals have compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread this year. The Cardinals are winless against the spread when they have played as 13-point underdogs or more (0-1).
Games involving Cardinals have hit the over five times this year. This season, the Cardinals have been the underdog eight times and won one of those games.
The Cardinals have played as an underdog of +525 or more once this season and lost that game.
Browns vs. Cardinals Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||40.1||40.4||39.7|
|Implied Team Total AVG||21.9||22||21.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||2-1||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||43.4||43.4||43.5|
|Implied Team Total AVG||26.3||25.5||27|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-7||1-3||0-4|
Players to Watch
- Jerome Ford has collected 381 rushing yards with two touchdowns (54.4 yards per game across seven games). His 4.4 yards per attempt rank 14th in the league.
- He’s also hauled in 15 passes (on 21 targets) for 106 receiving yards with two touchdowns. He’s averaging 15.1 receving yards and 2.1 catches per game.
- Amari Cooper has caught 30 passes on 58 targets for 478 total yards and one touchdown. He is averaging 4.3 catches and 68.3 yards per game through seven games.
- Deshaun Watson has 683 passing yards in four games this year, averaging 170.8 per game with a 61.7% completion percentage and four touchdowns against three interceptions.
- He has also rushed for 83 yards (fifth on the Browns) and added one touchdown on the ground, averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- In the running game, Kareem Hunt averages 3.4 yards per attempt (35th in the NFL) and 31.6 yards per game for 158 total rushing yards. He has recorded four rushing touchdowns this season.
- He’s added six catches (on eight targets) for 58 receiving yards with zero touchdowns. He’s averaging 11.6 receiving yards and 1.2 receptions per game.
- Over on defense, Myles Garrett has 24 tackles, seven TFL, and 8.5 sacks in 2023.
- Grant Delpit has intercepted one pass and has added 43 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah has totaled 32 tackles, nine TFL, and one sack this year.
- So far this season, Denzel Ward has 22 tackles, one TFL, and one interception.
- Marquise Brown has put up 416 receiving yards and four touchdowns on 38 receptions, while being targeted 69 times this season.
- Michael Wilson has 401 receiving yards and two touchdowns on 25 receptions, while being targeted 33 times.
- So far this season, Rondale Moore has caught 19 passes for 123 receiving yards without a touchdown in the passing game. He has been targeted 31 total times and is averaging 2.4 receptions per game in eight games played.
- Trey McBride has 265 receiving yards and one touchdown from 25 receptions after getting 35 targets.
- Kyzir White has intercepted one pass to go with 69 tackles, eight TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended in 2023.
- Dennis Gardeck has 23 tackles, six TFL, and four sacks.
- In the 2023 season, Zaven Collins has 17 tackles, four TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception in eight games.
- Marco Wilson has 42 tackles over eight games.
Browns vs. Cardinals Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this game is the Browns, and we expect that Browns will cover the spread (Browns -13). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 38 points.
How to Bet on Browns vs. Cardinals
You can bet this Browns vs. Cardinals pick at every legal online sportsbook.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Browns vs. Cardinals picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.