Monday, September 12, 2022 will see the Denver Broncos (0-0) hit the road to match up against the Seattle Seahawks (0-0) at Lumen Field.
Broncos vs. Seahawks Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 6.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Broncos as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Broncos have -285 odds to pick up the win, while the Seahawks are listed at +240 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 44 points.
How to Watch Broncos vs. Seahawks Live?
- Game Day: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Lumen Field
- The Broncos’ average points scored last year (19.7) and the Seahawks’ average points allowed (21.5) were within 1.8 points.
- Denver was 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall last season when the team scored over 21.5 points.
- The Broncos’ offense racked up 48.6 fewer yards per game than the Seahawks’ defense surrendered last year (330.5 to 379.1). The Broncos earned 5.4 yards per play, while the Seahawks allowed 5.4.
- In games that Denver piled up over 379.1 yards last year, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Seahawks allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 113.6 yards per game last season, compared to the 119.1 yards the Broncos’ offense averaged on the ground.
- Last season Denver had a 6-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 113.6 yards.
- The Seahawks scored 4.3 more points per game last year (23.2) than the Broncos gave up (18.9).
- When Seattle scored over 18.9 points last season, it was 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- The Seahawks’ offense accumulated 323.9 yards per game last season, within 2.2 yards of the 326.1 the Broncos’ defense conceded. The Seahawks picked up 5.8 yards per play and the Broncos gave up 5.3.
- In games that Seattle picked up more than 326.1 yards last season, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Broncos’ defense conceded an average of 111.3 yards to opposing running games last year. That is 10.7 less yards than the Seahawks averaged running the football (122.0).
- When Seattle ran for more than 111.3 yards last season it had a 6-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record.
Broncos vs. Seahawks Injury Report
Broncos: TE Greg Dulcich: Out (Hamstring), CB Michael Ojemudia: Out (Elbow), OLB Randy Gregory: Questionable (Shoulder), FB Billy Turner: Questionable (Knee), WR K.J. Hamler: Questionable (Knee), ILB Josey Jewell: Doubtful (Calf)
Seahawks: DE L.J. Collier: Out (Elbow), CB John Reid: Out (Groin), OG Damien Lewis: Questionable (Ankle), CB Artie Burns: Doubtful (Groin), LB Tyreke Smith: Out (Hip), RB Kenneth Walker III: Questionable (Sports hernia), LB Alton Robinson: Out (Pcl), LS Tyler Ott: Out (Shoulder)
Broncos vs. Seahawks Betting Analysis
Broncos Betting Insights
- The Broncos were 8-9-0 against the spread last season.
- The Broncos did not lose ATS (2-0) as a 6.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Denver won five of the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (50%).
- Denver played as a moneyline favorite of -285 or shorter in just two games last season, and it won both.
- In 17 Broncos games last season, five hit the over.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- The Seahawks beat the spread nine times in 17 games last season.
- The Seahawks had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 6.5 points or more last year.
- Seattle won three of the eight games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Seattle was at least a +240 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- There were six Seahawks games (out of 17) that hit the over last year.
Broncos vs. Seahawks Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||44.0||44.2||43.8|
|Implied Total AVG||24.6||24.7||24.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-5||3-3||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||46.9||45.9||47.8|
|Implied Total AVG||25.9||25.6||26.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-5||2-3||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||1-2||2-3|
Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson passed for 3,113 yards last year for the Seahawks, with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions. He completed 64.8% of his attempts while averaging 222.4 yards per game and 7.8 per attempt.
- On the ground, Wilson added two rushing touchdowns and 183 rushing yards.
- Melvin Gordon III scored eight rushing touchdowns, while totaling 918 rushing yards (4.5 per attempt and 57.4 per game).
- Gordon added 28 receptions (1.8 per game) for 213 yards (13.3 per game) with two receiving touchdowns. He was targeted 38 times in the passing game.
- Javonte Williams averaged 53.1 rushing yards per game last season (903 total yards), while scoring four rushing touchdowns.
- Williams’ stat sheet included 43 receptions (2.5 per game) on 53 targets for 316 yards (18.6 per game) and three receiving touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton had 58 catches for 776 yards and two receiving touchdowns. He averaged 3.4 yards per game over 17 games and was targeted 98 times.
- In 2021 for the Eagles, Alex Singleton amassed 4.0 TFL, 137 tackles, and one interception over 16 games.
- Justin Simmons’ stat sheet included five interceptions (fourth in the NFL) as well as 80 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 12 passes defended.
- In the 2021 campaign, Patrick Surtain II had 58 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four interceptions over 16 games.
- Kareem Jackson’s season stats include 88 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception in 15 games.
- With 75 catches for 967 yards and 12 touchdowns, D.K. Metcalf was an important performer in the air last year.
- On 107 targets, Tyler Lockett had 73 grabs (4.6 per game) for 1,175 yards and eight TDs in 16 games.
- Rashaad Penny racked up 749 rushing yards (74.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns while averaging 6.3 yards per carry.
- Noah Fant was targeted 90 times with the Broncos last year, leading to 68 catches, 670 yards and four touchdowns in 16 games.
- Jordyn Brooks hit the gridiron for 17 games, posting 1.0 sack to go with 10.0 TFL and 184 tackles.
- Quandre Diggs accumulated 1.0 TFL, 94 tackles, and five interceptions in 17 games.
- Jamal Adams registered two interceptions to go along with 87 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and five passes defended in 12 games.
- A key contributor on the Chargers’ defense last season, Uchenna Nwosu had one interception to go with 40 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 5.0 sacks, and four passes defended.
Broncos vs. Seahawks Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is the Seahawks, and we predict that Seahawks will cover the spread (Broncos -6.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 44 points.
How to Bet on Broncos vs. Seahawks
You can bet on Broncos vs. Seahawks at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Broncos vs. Seahawks picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.