The Los Angeles Rams (0-0) stay home at SoFi Stadium on Thursday, September 8, 2022 to play the Buffalo Bills (0-0).
Bills vs. Rams Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 2.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Bills as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Bills have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Rams are listed at +120 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 52 points.
How to Watch Bills vs. Rams Live?
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- The Bills, on average, scored 6.5 more points per game last season (28.4) than the Rams allowed (21.9).
- Buffalo was 9-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall in games when it put up over 21.9 points last season.
- The Bills’ offense held a 37-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Rams’ defense last season (381.9 to 344.9). The Bills averaged 5.7 yards per play, while the Rams gave up 5.2.
- When Buffalo churned out more than 344.9 yards last season, the team was 7-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Bills averaged 129.9 yards on the ground last year, 26.7 yards more than the Rams allowed to opposing rushing attacks (103.2).
- Buffalo had a 9-3 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record when the team ran for more than 103.2 yards last year.
- The Rams, on average, scored 10.1 more points (27.1) than the Bills conceded (17) last year.
- When Los Angeles recorded more than 17 points last season, it was 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams accumulated 372.1 yards per game last season, 99.3 more than the Bills allowed (272.8). The Rams picked up 6 yards per play, while the Bills gave up 4.6.
- Los Angeles was 8-8 against the spread and 12-4 overall when the team piled up over 272.8 yards last year.
- The Bills’ defense surrendered an average of 109.8 yards to opposing running games last season. That is 10.8 more yards than the Rams gained running the football (99).
- Los Angeles had a 5-2 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record when the team rushed for more than 109.8 yards last year.
Bills vs. Rams Injury Report
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Bills vs. Rams Betting Analysis
Bills Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Bills were 9-7-1 last season.
- The Bills’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 8-5-1 last season.
- Buffalo won nine of the 14 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (64.3%).
- Buffalo went 9-5 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter (64.3%).
- Out of 17 Bills games last year, eight hit the over.
Rams Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Rams were 8-9-0 last season.
- The Rams covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Los Angeles won both games it played as an underdog last season.
- Los Angeles entered one game last season as the underdog by +120 or more and won each of those games.
- Out of the 17 Rams’ games last season, nine went over the total.
Bills vs. Rams Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||47.5||45.6||49.6|
|Implied Total AVG||28.2||28.4||28|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||9-5||6-3||3-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-1||0-0||2-1|
|Point Total AVG||49.5||50.1||49|
|Implied Total AVG||28||28.9||27.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||10-5||4-3||6-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
Players to Watch
- Josh Allen threw for 4,407 yards last year (to rank eighth in the NFL), with 36 touchdowns (seventh in the NFL) and 15 interceptions. He completed 63.3% of his passes while averaging 259.2 yards per game and 6.8 per attempt.
- On the ground, Allen added six rushing touchdowns and 763 rushing yards.
- Stefon Diggs had 1,225 receiving yards (eighth in the NFL) and 10 touchdowns (sixth in the NFL) on 103 receptions (ninth in the NFL), while being targeted 164 times.
- Devin Singletary averaged 51.2 rushing yards per game last season (870 total yards), while scoring seven rushing touchdowns.
- Singletary’s statistic output included 40 receptions (2.4 per game) on 50 targets for 228 yards (13.4 per game) and one receiving touchdown.
- Dawson Knox had 587 receiving yards and nine touchdowns (ninth in the NFL) from 49 receptions on 71 targets.
- In 2021, Jordan Poyer recorded 93 tackles, eight TFL, three sacks, and five interceptions through 16 games.
- Micah Hyde had five interceptions on top of 74 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and 10 passes defended. He was fourth in the league in interceptions.
- Matt Milano had three sacks in addition to his 14 TFL and 86 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds’ stat sheet included one interception as well as 108 tackles, seven TFL, and four passes defended in 15 games
- Matthew Stafford last season piled up 4,886 passing yards with 41 passing touchdowns, 17 interceptions and a 67.2% completion percentage.
- Cooper Kupp was a key cog, piling up 1,947 receiving yards and 16 touchdowns on 145 receptions.
- Darrell Henderson assisted the offense by running for 688 yards (57.3 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Henderson reeled in 29 balls on 40 targets for 176 yards and three touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson was targeted 89 times leading to 50 catches, 802 yards and six touchdowns in 17 games.
- Last season Aaron Donald posted 84 tackles, 19 TFL, and 12.5 sacks in 17 games.
- Bobby Wagner played in 16 games for the Seahawks last season, posting one interception to go along with 170 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
- With 70 tackles, seven TFL, 9.5 sacks, and one interception, Leonard Floyd was a key player last season on defense.
- The contributions of Jalen Ramsey, who played in 16 games, included nine TFL, 76 tackles, and four interceptions.
Bills vs. Rams Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is the Rams, and we project that Rams will cover the spread (Bills -2.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 52 points.
How to Bet on Bills vs. Rams
You can bet on Bills vs. Rams at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Bills vs. Rams picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.