The Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6) — two AFC North opponents — play on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Acrisure Stadium.
Bengals vs. Steelers Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 3.5 points, with sportsbooks listing the Bengals as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Bengals have -180 odds to pick up the win, while the Steelers are listed at +155 to claim victory.
Finally, the total for the game is set at 40 points.
How to Watch Bengals vs. Steelers Live?
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Acrisure Stadium
On offense, the Bengals rank eighth in the NFL with 361.8 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank ninth in total defense (324.0 yards allowed per contest). The Bengals rank sixth in scoring offense (25.3 points per game) and 13th in scoring defense (20.6 points allowed per game) this year.
The Bengals rank sixth in pass offense (263.0 passing yards per game) and 12th in pass defense (205.2 passing yards allowed per game) this year. The Bengals are totaling 98.8 rushing yards per game offensively this season (27th in NFL), and they are giving up 118.8 rushing yards per game (17th) on defense.
The Bengals rank 11th in third-down defense this year (38.4% third-down percentage allowed), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with a 49.6% third-down conversion rate. The Bengals rank 12th in offensive yards per play (5.5) and 12th in yards per play allowed (5.3) this year. With 13 forced turnovers (11th in NFL) against 10 turnovers committed (eighth in NFL), the Bengals (+3) own the eighth-ranked turnover margin in the league.
The Steelers have been struggling offensively, ranking fifth-worst with 307.7 total yards per game. They have been more productive defensively, surrendering 371.9 total yards per contest (27th-ranked). The Steelers rank second-worst in points per game (15.6), but they’ve been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 20th in the NFL with 23.0 points surrendered per contest.
The Steelers’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in pass defense this season, allowing 263.9 passing yards per game, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank 25th with 199.2 passing yards per contest. In terms of rushing, the Steelers rank 22nd in the NFL on offense (108.4 rushing yards per game) and sixth on the other side of the ball (108.0 rushing yards allowed per game).
The Steelers rank 26th in the NFL with a 36.3% third-down conversion percentage on offense, and 21st with a 41.6% third-down percentage allowed on defense. The Steelers’ offense has been sputtering in terms of yards per play, ranking second-worst in the NFL at 4.7. They have been more productive defensively, surrendering 5.8 yards per play (23rd-ranked). The Steelers sport a -2 turnover margin this season, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
Bengals vs. Steelers Injury Report
Bengals vs. Steelers Betting Analysis
Bengals Betting Insights
The Bengals are 6-3-0 against the spread this season. The Bengals are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
Games involving the Bengals have hit the over three times this season. The Bengals were the moneyline favorite eight total times last season. They finished 5-3 in those games.
The Bengals finished 4-1 last year (winning 80% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -180 or shorter.
Steelers Betting Insights
The Steelers are 4-4-1 against the spread this year. The Steelers are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
Steelers games have gone over the total three times this season. The Steelers have been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
The Steelers have a record of 2-4 when they’re set as an underdog of +155 or more by sportsbooks this season.
Bengals vs. Steelers Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||45.4||46.1||44.8|
|Implied Total AVG||25.6||26.5||24.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-3||3-1||2-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||42.4||41.8||42.9|
|Implied Total AVG||24.8||23.3||26.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||1-1||1-4|
Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has passed for 2,535 yards (fifth in the NFL), 18 touchdowns (fourth in the NFL) and six interceptions this year. He is averaging 281.7 yards per game and 7.6 per attempt, while completing 70.0% of his passes.
- To go along with his passing stats, Burrow also has 141 rushing yards (second on the Bengals), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Joe Mixon‘s rushing statline this season includes 585 yards and six TDs. He’s averaging 65.0 yards per game and 3.9 per attempt (48th in the NFL).
- He has also hauled in 38 passes (on 49 targets) for 272 receiving yards with two touchdowns. He’s averaging 30.2 receiving yards and 4.2 catches per game.
- Through seven games played, Ja’Marr Chase is averaging 86.4 yards and 6.7 receptions per game on the way to 605 receiving yards and 47 catches. He’s been targeted 74 times, and has six receiving touchdowns (fifth in the NFL).
- Tyler Boyd has racked up 537 receiving yards and four touchdowns with 37 catches on 49 targets. He’s averaging 4.1 receptions and 59.7 yards per game.
- On the defensive side, Sam Hubbard has 3.5 sacks (second on the Bengals) to go with 7.0 TFL and 38 tackles in 2022.
- Vonn Bell has 41 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and four interceptions this season. He’s third on the Bengals in tackles.
- Germaine Pratt has totaled 61 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception so far this year. He leads the Bengals in tackles.
- Trey Hendrickson has 22 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 4.0 sacks, and two passes defended.
- So far this year through nine games, Najee Harris has racked up 460 rushing yards (leading the Steelers) and scored one rushing touchdown. He averages 51.1 yards per game and 3.6 per carry (56th in the NFL).
- Harris’ offensive contributions include 24 receptions (2.7 per game) on 29 targets for 112 yards (12.4 per game) and two receiving touchdowns.
- Through six games, Kenny Pickett has 1,161 passing yards, with two touchdowns against eight interceptions and completing 66.7% of his passes.
- Pickett also has three rushing touchdowns and 149 rushing yards (third on the Steelers).
- George Pickens has totaled 370 receiving yards and one touchdown on 29 receptions, while being targeted 48 times on the season.
- Mitchell Trubisky has 797 passing yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions. His completion percentage is 60.9% and he averages 159.4 yards per game and 6.2 per attempt.
- He has tacked on 29 rushing yards (fourth on the Steelers), while scoring one touchdown on the ground (averaging 5.8 yards per game and 2.2 per carry).
- So far in 2022, Alex Highsmith has recorded 35 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 8.5 sacks over nine games.
- Myles Jack’s stats include 71 tackles and two passes defended.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has intercepted three passes on top of 45 tackles and six passes defended during the 2022 campaign. His interception total ranks eighth in the NFL.
- Cameron Heyward has totaled 3.0 sacks (second on the Steelers) to go with 4.0 TFL and 35 tackles over nine games.
Bengals vs. Steelers Predictions and Pick
Our prediction to win this contest is the Bengals, and we project that Bengals will cover the spread (Bengals -3.5). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going over the posted total of 40 points.
How to Bet on Bengals vs. Steelers
You can bet on Bengals vs. Steelers at every legal online sportsbook. For more NFL odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NFL prop odds, check out the latest NFL lines as well as our guide to the best NFL betting sites.
And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Bengals vs. Steelers picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.