An AFC North showdown between the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) and Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) is scheduled for Thursday, November 16, 2023 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Ravens vs. Bengals Odds
The spread for this matchup is set at 4 points, with oddsmakers listing the Ravens as the favorites.
As for the moneyline, the Ravens have -205 odds to pick up the win, while the Bengals are listed at +170 to claim victory.
Finally, the over/under for the game is set at 46.5 points.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Bengals Live?
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: AMZN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
The Ravens rank ninth in total offense this season (362.7 yards per game), but they’ve been shining on defense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 273.6 yards allowed per game. The Ravens have been finding success on both sides of the ball, ranking fifth-best in scoring offense (27.0 points per game) and best in scoring defense (15.7 points allowed per game).
The Ravens rank 20th in passing yards this year (207.8 per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 173.1 passing yards allowed per game. The Ravens rank 11th in run defense this season (100.5 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 154.9 rushing yards per game.
The Ravens are posting a 44.1% third-down percentage on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 10th, allowing a 36.4% third-down percentage. The Ravens have been firing on all cylinders in terms of yards per play this year, as they rank fifth-best in offensive yards per play (5.7) and best in yards per play allowed on defense (4.2). The Ravens have forced 15 total turnovers (ninth in NFL) this season and have turned it over 14 times (20th in NFL) for a turnover margin of +1, 11th-ranked in the league.
The Bengals have been sputtering defensively, ranking third-worst with 384.0 total yards surrendered per game. They have been more productive on offense, putting up 301.7 total yards per contest (24th-ranked). The Bengals rank 20th in the NFL with 20.2 points per game on offense, and they rank 16th with 21.3 points surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball.
From an offensive standpoint, the Bengals are compiling 226.9 passing yards per contest (16th-ranked). They rank 25th in the NFL defensively (247.8 passing yards given up per game). The Bengals have plenty of room to improve in the running game, as they rank worst in rushing yards per game (74.8) and third-worst in rushing yards allowed per game (136.2).
In terms of third-down efficiency, the Bengals rank 20th in the NFL (37.3% third-down conversion rate) and 26th on the other side of the ball (43.1% third-down rate allowed). The Bengals rank 23rd in yards per play (4.9), but they’ve been worse on the defensive side of the ball, second-worst in the NFL with 6.1 yards surrendered per play. At +10, the Bengals sport the best turnover margin in the NFL this season.
Ravens vs. Bengals Injury Report
|Josh Johnson||QB||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Kyle Van Noy||OLB||Groin||Probable|
|Broderick Washington||DT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu||OT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Jackson Carman||OT||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Trey Hill||C||Gameday inactive||Out|
|Devin Harper||LB||Gameday inactive||Out|
Ravens vs. Bengals Betting Analysis
Ravens Betting Insights
The Ravens have compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season. The Ravens are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
Ravens games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
Bengals Betting Insights
The Bengals are 4-4-1 against the spread this season. The Bengals have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
Games involving Bengals have hit the over four times this season. The Bengals won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
The Bengals have played as an underdog of +170 or more once this season and won that game.
Ravens vs. Bengals Against The Spread & Betting Records
|Point Total AVG||42.6||42.8||42.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||24.8||24.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-3||3-2||3-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||45.7||46.6||44.5|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||25.0||23.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-4||3-2||1-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has 2,177 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and five interceptions this year. He has completed 70.3% of his attempts, averaging 217.7 yards per game and 7.9 per attempt.
- He has added 481 rushing yards (48.1 per game) and five touchdowns on the ground.
- Gus Edwards averages 4.1 yards per carry (19th in the NFL) and 50.2 yards per game, and has 502 total rushing yards. He has scored eight rushing TDs this season.
- He has caught seven passes (on eight targets) for 111 receiving yards with zero touchdowns. He’s averaging 11.1 receiving yards and 0.7 catches per game.
- Mark Andrews has six touchdown catches this season (fifth in the NFL), and has 43 catches for 521 yards on 59 targets, while averaging 4.8 catches and 57.9 yards per game.
- Zay Flowers has racked up 545 receiving yards and one touchdown with 50 catches on 68 targets. He’s averaging 5.0 receptions and 54.5 yards per game.
- On the defensive side for the Ravens, Roquan Smith has powered the unit with 108 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 2023.
- Patrick Queen has 84 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
- Kyle Hamilton has collected two interceptions and also has 53 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and six passes defended.
- Justin Madubuike has 8.5 sacks (seventh in the NFL) to go with 9.0 TFL and 33 tackles this year.
- Joe Burrow is averaging 6.3 passing yards per attempt (27th in the NFL) and 245.3 yards per game this year, completing 67.0% of his passes on the way to 2,208 total yards, 14 touchdowns and six interceptions through nine games.
- Ja’Marr Chase has 69 catches (fourth in the NFL) for 821 yards (seventh in the NFL) and five receiving touchdowns (10th in the NFL). He has been targeted 99 times and averages 7.7 receptions per game through nine games played.
- Joe Mixon is averaging 59.6 rushing yards per game this season (536 total yards), while scoring four rushing touchdowns.
- Mixon has helped out in the receiving game, putting up 157 receiving yards (17.4 per game) on 26 catches (2.9 per game), while being targeted 33 times. He is seeking his first receiving touchdown.
- Tyler Boyd has 44 catches for 417 yards and two receiving touchdowns. He averages 4.9 yards per game in nine games and has been targeted 61 times.
- Logan Wilson’s 2023 showing includes 70 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and three interceptions in nine games. He leads the Bengals in tackles.
- Germaine Pratt has 1.0 sack (fifth on the Bengals) to go with 5.0 TFL, 69 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Daxton Hill has 60 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions in the 2023 season. He is third on the Bengals in tackles.
- Trey Hendrickson’s stat sheet includes 27 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks, and two passes defended in nine games
Ravens vs. Bengals Predictions and Pick
Our pick to win this matchup is the Ravens, and we project that Ravens will cover the spread (Ravens -4). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 46.5 points.
How to Bet on Ravens vs. Bengals
You can bet this Ravens vs. Bengals pick at every legal online sportsbook.
Tip: If you want to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Ravens vs. Bengals picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.