Suns vs Jazz Prediction: Live Odds, Stats, History & Picks – Saturday, November 26, 2022

httpscdn.dataskrive.comapiassetaR3UAhM Betsperts Media & Technology

The Phoenix Suns (12-6) are strongly favored by six points against the Utah Jazz (12-9) on November 26, 2022 at Footprint Center. The contest features one of the strongest teams in the league defensively against one of the highest-scoring teams. The Suns rank fifth in points conceded per game (107.4), and the Jazz are third in points scored (117.4). The over/under for the matchup is 232 points.

How to bet Suns vs. Jazz

Phoenix Suns vs. Utah Jazz Odds

Point Spread

The spread for this matchup is set at 6 points, with oddsmakers listing the Suns as the favorites.

Moneyline

As for the moneyline, the Suns have -233 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +192 to claim victory.

Over/Under

Finally, the total for the game is set at 232 points.

BetMGM Risk Free First Bet up to $1000
Risk-Free Bet!

Suns vs. Jazz Game Time and How to Watch

  • Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
  • Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
  • TV Channel: BSAZ
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona
  • Arena: Footprint Center

Suns vs. Jazz Betting Trends

In the Suns’ 18 games this season, they have 11 wins against the spread. Phoenix has won in 10, or 66.7%, of the 15 contests it has been named as the odds-on favorite in this year. Suns games this year have eclipsed the over/under 33.3% of the time (seven out of 21 games with a set point total).

Against the spread, the Jazz are 12-9-0 this year. Utah has won 66.7% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (10-5). Jazz games this year have eclipsed the over/under 12 times in 21 opportunities (57.1%).

FanDuel NBA Promo
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet on the NBA

Potential Starting Lineups and Key Players

Suns

Suns Leaders
Name GP PTS REB ASST STL BLK 3PM
Devin Booker 18 27.1 4.9 5.8 0.9 0.6 2.4
Mikal Bridges 18 16.2 5.3 3.4 1.2 1 1.7
Deandre Ayton 16 15.4 8.8 2.1 0.6 0.7 0.2
Cameron Payne 16 14 2.6 5 1 0.3 1.9
Cameron Johnson 8 13 3.4 1.8 1.1 0.4 2.8

Jazz

Jazz Leaders
Name GP PTS REB ASST STL BLK 3PM
Lauri Markkanen 21 22 8.3 2.3 0.5 0.8 2.2
Jordan Clarkson 21 19.3 3.9 4.7 0.4 0.4 2.9
Malik Beasley 21 14.2 4 1.3 1 0.2 3.3
Collin Sexton 21 13.1 2.3 2.6 0.6 0 1
Kelly Olynyk 21 12.8 4.8 3.1 1.2 0.6 1.5
DraftKings NBA Promo
Bet $5, Win $200 on Any NBA Moneyline

Suns vs. Jazz Injury Report

Jazz: Johnny Juzang: Out (Wrist), Leandro Bolmaro: Out (Concussion), Mike Conley: Out (Knee), Rudy Gay: Out (Finger)

What you need to know about the Phoenix Suns

Phoenix has been lifted by its defense, as it ranks fifth-best in the NBA by surrendering just 107.4 points per game. It ranks 11th in the league in points scored (114.7 per contest). When playing at home, the Suns are averaging 4.8 more points per game (116.5) than they are on the road (111.7). The Suns have been racking up 113 points per contest in their last 10 appearances, an average that’s a little lower than the 114.7 they’ve scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.

Phoenix ranks eighth in the NBA with 12.7 treys per game this year. Meanwhile, it ranks sixth with a 37.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc. When it comes to shot breakdown, the Suns have taken 62.9% two-pointers (accounting for 70.4% of the team’s buckets) and 37.1% threes (29.6%).

Caesars NBA Promo
$1,250 first bet, reward credits, plus free bets on the NBA

What you need to know about the Utah Jazz

On offense, Utah is the third-best team in the NBA (117.4 points per game). Defensively, it is 23rd (115.7 points allowed per game). The Jazz score 122.1 points per game at home, and 114.5 on the road. In their past 10 games, the Jazz are posting 118.5 points per game, 1.1 more than their season average (117.4).

Utah is the fourth-best team in the league in 3-pointers made (14.6 per game) and 11th in 3-point percentage (36.7%). The Jazz attempt 43.6% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 34% of their made baskets are from there. Inside the arc, they attempt 56.4% of their shots, with 66% of their makes coming from there.

Our prediction to win this game is the Suns, and we predict that Suns will cover the spread (Suns -6). Finally, we see the scoring in this one going under the posted total of 232 points.

Caesars NBA Promo
$1,250 first bet, reward credits, plus free bets on the NBA
DraftKings NBA Promo
Bet $5, Win $200 on Any NBA Moneyline
FanDuel NBA Promo
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet on the NBA
BetMGM NBA Promo
Get this BetMGM Bet $10, Get $200 on the NBA offer

You can bet on Suns vs. Jazz at every legal online sportsbook. For more NBA odds, including moneylines, spreads, over/under totals as well as NBA prop odds, check out the latest NBA lines as well as our guide to the best NBA betting sites.

And if you wanted to check out how much you could win on a $10 bet if you parlayed today’s Suns vs. Jazz picks, don’t forget to check out our free parlay calculator.

Not sure what a parlay is? Or even how to bet on basketball? Check out our complete guide to sports betting.

WRITTEN BY

Austin Harper

Austin is a co-founders at Betsperts and a devoted father of 2. Born and raised in Atlanta Georgia, Austin is passionate about the Atlanta Hawks, Braves, and Falcons. Austin received his Bachelors of Science from Clemson University and gets back for Clemson football and basketball games every chance he gets!

Deals of the Day

See All